Kigal-Note/Class/Special Class: Squire
343 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Squire
Unlock Requirements:
  • Be recognized as a warrior servant of someone in possession of a Royal title, or something of equal or higher status.
Effects:
  • None.

Description:

The Squire class is a Special Class, both literally and in practice. 

First off, it does not grant any effects on its own, nor does it gift any other special abilities such as skills.

However, the Squire class's true worth lies in the fact that it unlocks the Knight classes when it reaches the level cap of LV50.

To progress in the class, the Squire needs to follow its code of chivalry. What chivalry is, varies between the different Squires. It could be to stay loyal to their master, living a life of adventure, or crushing anyone that tries to get in their way. The more they upper hold their code of chivalry, the more proficiency they will obtain to the class.

Some titles, such as "Loyal Knave", can drastically reduce the cost of obtaining the class, even reducing it to a single Skill Point.

The Knight classes:

The Knight classes that the Squire class unlocks are representations of that person's code of chivalry, their powers, or their feats. Or even a combination of them all.

After completing the Squire class, the person in question will be granted a Knight class the abovementioned qualifications. Each class is equal to advanced classes of any class tree, and they grant special abilities that make no shame on their names. As the Knight classes grant powers that are practically customized to the person who has deserved it, any person will experience great growth that makes the time of having the powerless Squire class seem like a distant past.

Many different types of Knight classes exist. Famous examples include:

  • Payens de Conquirst as the Knight of War,
  • Percel Lingver as the Knight of the Sun,
  • Vortegus Avalar, the Knight of Storms, and the King of Knights.

Mira's comment: This class is absolutely the coolest one ever!

Lily's comment: Why? It's damn weak until you complete it, and none of us can get it in the first place.

Mira's comment: ... Yeah... right...

14