Kigal-Note/Skills/Active Skills: Sadistic Constitution
462 12 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Sadistic Constitution
Skill Type: Active Skill
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Augments the skill holder's aggression in battle.
    • The skill holder's damage output will increase by 1% with each hit on the opponent. 
      • This damage increase is not limited by status values, nor racial limits.
      • One can attain a maximum boost of 10 * the skill level. 
    • The skill holder's abusive disposition will grow with each hit on the opponent.
    • The skill holder's defensive abilities will drop by half the total amount of the damage increase.

Description:

[Sadistic Constitution] is a skill that increases the skill holder's power by the number of attacks they inflict on the opponent for a limited time. The skill is classified as an Active Skill due to how the skill holder is the one to decide if they will activate the skill with each blow.

With enough attacks, one can even inflict damage that is above what one's status values permits them to do! The skill level caps at LV.50.

Side-Effect Nr 1:

Some side-effects of the skill are that the skill holder gradually turns more aggressive with each blow, kind of like how a sadist gets more excited each time they bring pain to their partner. This trait will make the skill holder unconsciously lower their chance of escape. One will also be easier prey for traps due to the skill holder's aggression being so intensified that they forget what's around them. 

This weakness can be neutralized to some extent through the use of multiple minds. [Sadistic Constitution] only affects a single body and a single mind, but it is not one effect that targets them both, but two effects, the power-up and the increased aggression, that each respectively targets the body and mind.

If one can trade places with another mind, the new mind will be able to control the powered-up body without having being affected by the increased aggression effect. Still, this does not mean the skill will continue to work for all the while, as the power-up will dissipate if the new mind does not use [Sadistic Constitution]'s effects as well.

This method was created by the Ashura warrior, Ashwarha, who used his [Companion] skill to switch between his different minds to fight.

Side-Effect Nr 2:

The second side-effect of [Sadistic Constitution] is that the skill holder's defensive abilities will decrease by an equal amount of percents as half of the power-up of the offensive abilities. This makes the skill holder becoming frailer as their power increases, so one needs to take caution when using this skill. There is no solution to overcome this side-effect.

Garami's comment: Well, just make sure you won't be hit, then one won't need defense at all.

Mira's comment: A line only you could say... And I will warn you now. That Ashura guy mentioned was crushed by the Demon King, just so you know it.

15