Kigal-Note/Skills/Active Skills: Masochistic Constitution
567 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Masochistic Constitution
Skill Type: Active Skill
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Augments enemies aggression in a battle towards the skill holder. 
    • The damage output of the enemies affected by this skill's effect will have their damage output be reduced by 1% for each hit they lay on the skill holder.
      • One can inflict a maximum percentage decrease to the opponent equal to the skill level * 2.
    • Increases the skill holder's probability of being targeted by enemies each time the skill holder is hit with an attack.
      • The maximum percentage increase in the probability of being attacked is equal to the skill level * 5.
  • Augments the skill holder's ability to take punishment.
    • The damage received will be reduced by 1% each time the skill holder takes a hit.
      • One can attain a maximum boost of 5 * the skill level. 
    • The pain the skill holder takes will increase by half the amount of the total amount of the damage decrease.
    • The skill holder's offensive abilities will drop by half the total amount of the damage decrease.

Description:

[Masochistic Constitution] is a skill that increases the skill holder's defensive power by the number of attacks they take for a limited time. This increase is not limited by status values, nor by racial limits. The skill level caps at LV.50.

A negative aspect of this skill is that it induces the opponents to attack the skill holder, making the enemies swarm to the skill holder the more hits they take. As an added bonus, the skill holder will feel more pain the more their defensive powers increase with this skill, making it a skill only for those with some weird fetish will take.

However, if used well, this skill can become a great ability, especially for those who's main goal is to protect their allies. However, only people with some really weird fetishes will take this skill.

Garami's comment: I was half-expecting this, but for it to really exist...

Mira's comment: Don't look at me! I won't take anything like that! Seriously!

16