12. The Wedding
943 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because of Ryuichi's longing, his efficiency in reaching his objectives in Israel couldn't be any faster. All transactions were done smoothly, even his business partners were impressed with his level of professionalism and work integrity. Ryuichi always played honestly and fairly, that made anyone who worked with and for him more than pleased to be of his acquaintance.

After a day and a half, he was already on his way back to Japan. He arrived late at night already and he slowly made his way directly to the bedroom. He gently placed his luggage on the floor and walked towards the bed.

He stood beside the sleeping form and was debating upon himself if he should wake him up or not. He really wanted to hug him but was afraid that it'd stir the person's sleep. So he just stood there and quietly filled his eyes with the peaceful face which bordered between  being handsome and being beautiful. The long eyelashes were casting shadows and his lips were slightly parted.

Ryuichi brushed the strands of hair that were on the other's face and gently caressed his face. Before the former could draw his hand back though, Yukio moved and pressed his cheek more and rubbed it on his palm like a cat.

"Hmmm..." Yukio comfortably moaned as his hands subconsciously reached out to hug Ryuichi's arm. He rubbed for a while before slowly opening his eyes.

"Ryuichi..?"

"Mm. Did I wake you up?"

"It's okay." He sat up and sleepily rubbed his eyes with the back of his own hand. "I'm sorry I didn't know you're arriving now."

Ryuichi squatted to the other man's level and ruffled his already messy hair. "Go back to sleep."

Yukio caught the hand on his head and brought it to his cheek. "I miss your smell." He sniffed the hand that he was holding and rubbed on it again.

You must know, such gesture of intimacy was dangerous for a person who had long been repressing his desire. Thus, Yukio had unknowingly lit the fire inside Ryuichi and he only realized it when he felt the temperature of the room getting warmer and the Alpha scent around him getting denser.

Ryuichi moved closer to gently press his forehead on Yukio's and lightly kissed the latter's lips.

"Yukio..." 

"Hmm?" He could already feel the other's heavy breathing.

"Can I..?"

Yukio didn't answer but he wrapped his arms around Ryuichi's neck. The latter took the cue. He kissed the former again and this time, it was deeper. To his surprise, he felt a wet softness brushed his lower lip. This initiative from his Omega excited him a lot more and his tongue caught the naughty one that was playing on his lips. He sucked on it before entering the other's mouth and making the kiss more erotic.

Ryuichi felt a wave of Omega hormones around him and he immediately released more of his Alpha hormones to put Yukio under control. He couldn't risk having him undergo a forced estrus.

 Yukio felt extremely comfortable like being blanketed in a warm, fuzzy feeling that made him dizzy in a blissful way.

As Ryuichi unbuttoned and removed his pajamas, Yukio didn't have time to feel the coldness of the AC. He was fully covered by the other's pheromones that even his pheromones submitted and obediently mixed in. He was so aroused that his back was already twitching and lubricating on its own. His member that was being caressed by a big hand was dripping with pre-cum and his nipples that were being played by the other's tongue and fingers were desperate for more.

"Ryuichi..."

"Mm?" He gently bit the nipple inside his mouth and tugged on it.

"I... I can't wait."

Ryuichi smirked and caressed the other's thighs before inserting a finger in the welcoming hole. It was so wet that his finger readily slid in but once inside, it was tightly clenched by soft and warm muscles.

"Always impatient." He left the bead that he was playing with and moved up to capture the gasping lips. "Relax..."

Crazy how obedient he could get. Just one word and his body instantly relaxed allowing another finger in.

"Please... Ryuichi..."

As an answer to his plea, the third finger was inserted and just after a few twists and scissoring inside, all fingers left his hole and was replaced with a massive rod.

"Ahh..." Yukio's body arched in pleasure and his lips parted taking in a deep breath.

Ryuichi watched the scene that he had played in his mind more than a hundred times and felt that the actual image was way more enticing than the memory. He thrusted completely making Yukio clasped on both of his shoulders. The loud moans were literally music to his ears setting his whole body on fire and electric shock.

"Why do you do that? Still seducing me when I'm already this mad?" He pulled out, lingered on the entrance for a split of seconds, "Hmm?" then with full strength, dove back in. 

"Ugh! Ryuichi!" Yukio's body jolted up with the impact and his senses swirled with extreme pleasure.

The rest of the night was spent in rounds of satisfying both of their hungers but Ryuichi constantly poured his pheromones into Yukio's body to give him some energy and prevent the Omega pheromones from getting out of control. It was already 2AM when they finished and the Omega who had just got filled immediately fell asleep. 

Just as he did before, Ryuichi kissed the other's forehead before standing up and going to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath. He thoroughly cleaned Yukio, dressed him in his pajamas again and covered him with a quilt. He then went back to the bathroom to prepare himself to sleep.

As expected, Yukio woke up almost at noon already. He immediately took a shower, dressed up and went down. He found Ryuichi and Rumi talking in the living room and as soon as the former saw him, he immediately immediately held him on the waist.

"Are you okay?"

"Mm."

"Let's get you some brunch." He then turned to his mom. "Mom, why don't you join us? We can continue talking about the wedding while you and Yukio are eating."

"About the wedding?"

Rumi held Yukio's hand and walked with them towards the dining room. "Yes, dear. Everything has been prepared already. I have also secured some of the documents needed but of course, Ryuichi and you are required to get the others personally."

"The wedding is already next week." Ryuichi turned to him with a naughty smile.

"Eh?? Next week??"

"Yup, lost track of days?"

"I'm sorry..." Yukio looked down as he settled on one of the chairs around the dining table. He felt so guilty and embarrassed. He had not done anything to prepare for the wedding, Rumi did almost all.

"Come on, son, Yukio was as busy as you were."

"I know, mom." He placed some dishes on the table and kissed the drooping head. "I was just teasing him. I know you'd do a great job even without us."

He winked at his mother who rolled her eyes, "Ugh. Stop buttering on me, big guy. I'm starting to think my son has been replaced."

Both Yukio and Ryuichi laughed at her remarks. True enough, Ryuichi underwent a massive change ever since knowing Yukio was pregnant. But maybe it wasn't a change? Maybe it was just him being honest with his feelings this time? After all, leaving Yukio when they were young wasn't only torture for the skinny, pale little boy but also a hard blow to the seemingly harsh boy who went away. But, of course, not even Rumi fully knew everything about this.

After eating, Rumi went to their family's company to bring lunch for Ichirou while Ryuichi and Yukio went out.

"Why are you not telling me where we're going?" He stares at the driving man who had been avoiding the same question since they left the house.

 "It's a surprise." Even without a smile, Ryuichi's eyes sparked with excitement. "Are you tired already?"

"We've just left the house." How can I be tired???

"Hmm. Just a couple of minutes more and we're there."

"It's okay." He almost voiced out that just sitting beside him was already more than enough of a comfort.

Just less than 30 minutes after, Yukio noticed Ryuichi entering a huge private property. He parked the car meters away from the main door and went out. The former followed and stood beside the latter.

"Why are we here?"

"Don't you want to see your house?"

"My house?"

"Oh, yeah. I got it wrong." He pretentiously palmed his face and faced the wondering young man again. "Don't you want to see our house?"

"Our house??" This time, Yukio's eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped in awe.

Ryuichi gratifyingly nodded when a middle-aged woman in uniform hurriedly approached them from the house.

"Good afternoon, Sir Ryuichi, Sir Yukio. Oh, we didn't know you'll come home today." Her voice registered a hint of panic.

"That's all right, Aunt Matilda." Ryuichi patted the arm of the woman who was also Asian but was not Japanese. He then turned to Yukio and reached out a hand. "Let's go?"

Yukio held the hand in front of him and followed. He scanned the whole house and land property that seemed to occupy an approximate 2,000 sqm. It was a two-floor, glass and brick modern villa. 

He was toured all around the house and he found out that it had three huge bedrooms all with their own bathrooms excluding the master suite in the second floor which had an adjacent study room and a huge bathroom, a home theater, and a dining room...        

He was toured all around the house and he found out that it had three huge bedrooms all with their own bathrooms excluding the master suite in the second floor which had an adjacent study room and a huge bathroom, a home theater, and a dining room adjacent to the kitchen.  It didn't have so many rooms but each one was truly spacious. The spaces and the glass walls gave Yukio the sense of freedom and connection to the nature outside. There was also a large glass living room that reached up to the ceiling of the second floor giving a very relaxing indoor-outdoor flow. At the back, there was a 5x3 meter swimming pool and a wide garage spacious enough for four cars.

"You like it?"

"It's beautiful. So beautiful."

Ryuichi's smile was full of pride and satisfaction. He was standing beside the young man whose eyes were misty with awe and bliss.

"Just like how I want it to be."

"I'm glad you like it."

Yukio couldn't suppress the extreme joy that he felt anymore. He turned and hugged the man who just made him soar in the clouds.

Ryuichi hugged him back and touched the head that was pressed on his chest. "What is it?"

"This is where...where we'll have our family." He answered in a low voice but enough for the other to hear.

"Mm. Yes, here. You, me and our children."

"Ryuichi... I'm so happy." Too much as it may seem but he still ended up crying. "Thank you..."

It wasn't just the house. It was the thought that he would have a family, his own family. People that he would love and would love him back. He'd never be alone again. He'd give everything to them, care for them and make sure that they would live with warmth and gratefulness in their hearts the same as how his Yamamoto family had and his Yoshida family hadn't.

"When do you want to move in? My stuff are already complete here." He still held Yukio in his embrace.

"After the wedding? Let's spend more time with your parents first?" Yukio felt the vibration on Ryuichi's broad chest when the latter laughed.

"If it was just me, it doesn't matter to them when I'd leave."

A week after....

The weather was perfect. It was clear that the event was what all of these people present had been waiting for. Everyone was emotional, excited on top of anything, but not as excited as the two men walking hand in hand on a carpeted aisle.

Yukio glanced at the handsome and imposing man walking beside him. So elegantly dignified in the crisp three-piece white suit. His hair was brushed up in a neat but fresh look and he was looking back at him with a content and proud smile. His hand was tightly held in his, fingers interlocking together. Yukio, until now, couldn't fully believe it. This man was in thousands of his memories, taking full command of millions of his heart cells. This man who owned the love of the original owner of the body he was inhabiting now and still the same man who owned his love. Once was just a star that was so hard to reach, a dream that only belonged in his mind. Now, a reality that held him, a reality that he was most thankful of.

Ryuichi didn't understand what he felt as he looked at the golden eyes of the young man wearing a tailored fit white suit walking beside him. He was suffocated with so many emotions raging inside his chest but he knew fully well that these emotions were exactly what he had long yearned for. Today was their wedding. Today, this young man would completely be his. The one he left but never stopped loving. The one he hurt but never stopped caring. The one he longed for, was now the one who would be completing vows with him.

"Do you , Ryuichi, take Yukio to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?", a marriage officiant asked.

"I do." He squeezed the hand that he was holding and smiled at the face that was turning red.

"Do you, Yukio, take Ryuichi to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He smiled although he could hardly bear the frantic beating of his heart. The hand holding his was strong, warm and very reassuring, but he can't help thinking. "If I'm just dreaming now, please, everyone in the universe, don't wake me up."

When they were told to kiss, Ryuichi gently held the back of Yukio's head and lightly kissed the latter's lips. Nobody could tell how much he wanted to make that kiss deeper but a wild release of hormones in this event would certainly cause a chaos so he restrained himself. He satisfied himself in just affectionately pressing his forehead on Yukio's after the kiss.

"I'll make up for this light kiss later." He whispered and sure enough, he saw his now lawfully wedded husband's face all flushed with eyes obviously avoiding his. "Hmn, stop seducing me."

"It's all your fault!" Yukio retorted back in a very low voice.

"Hey, hey, hey!!! Stop whispering to each other!!!" 

They both laughed and turned to face Eiji who had just raised his hand in the air after shouting at them. A handsome young veterinarian was standing beside him wearing a very expensive tuxedo exactly the same as what Eiji was wearing. The man who gifted the whole set of attire to him was so full of pride in seeing him today and couldn't stop himself from showering too much of compliments that made the animal doctor all flustered.

"Congratulations!!!!"

A shower of congratulatory exclaims came after with a wave of people shaking their hands. Rumi and Ayako had teary eyes and hugged both men tightly while Genzo and Ichirou shook their hands with smiles on their faces. Even Genzo showed a rare expression of happiness today. He was clearly enjoying the event.

The reception was as lively as one would expect from two renowned families joining together. Food and drinks kept flooding in and people enjoyed dancing, chatting, laughing and giving well wishes to the couple. There were even games with prices that excited everyone regardless of their rich statuses.

Yukio touched his husband's arm and tilted his head towards Eiji and Yukito's direction. 

"Okay. Don't stray from me too long."

He just smiled and nodded then walked towards one corner.

"Ugh. Wipe that creepy smile off, please." Eiji teased as he saw the lingering 'too happy' smile of Yukio.

"Shh. Don't be a jerk today, okay?"

Yukito laughed at the two's banter and hugged Yukio in a congratulatory manner. "You and Ryuichi both really look great. Congratulations!"

One of the best things about today for Yukio was the fact that he was able to see his twin brother among the people witnessing the happiest event of his life. He really, really couldn't ask for more. He had Eiji to thank for this because he had no enough reason to directly invite Yukito since they were not fully and well-acquainted yet with his new identity. Today, his heart was certainly and definitely so full.

"Thank you. I'm so glad you made it. Thank you for coming."

"Definitely my pleasure. Setting that aside though, I don't think anyone can say no when instead of an invitation letter, you will be sent with a luxurious pair of shoes and an expensive tuxedo as an invite." He capped his statements with a cheerful chuckle.

Yukio rolled his eyes and slapped Eiji's shoulder, "Forceful, aren't we? Desperate, yes?"

Eiji broke into a loud laugh partly to cover his embarrassment? "Hey! I didn't say they were for free!"

"No use. I would never have a budget for this." Yukito shrugged his shoulder and turned his back on the big man.

"Oh? How about paying by services then?"

The young doctor turned to him and grinned with a threatening voice, "What does that mean, be clear there."

Yukio suddenly felt the dark clouds slowly emerging inside the room so he raised both his hands up in a I'm-not-part-of-this manner and walked off, not until glaring and whispering to Eiji's ears, "Don't flirt here, butthead." It was just answered with a merry cackle by the blonde man.

"So? Services?"

"Well, I need a very good Veterinarian and a research leader in the sanctuary and I was thinking that you might be available?"

"No." This was actually a good thing. Quite a good timing because his friend who was supposed to put up a clinic with him backed out since his daughter needed to undergo a head surgery for a tumor.

"You can take full control of all labs there and form your own team, direct all activities and use the whole facility to your advantage."

"No." The voice was getting smaller and the resolve to refuse was getting weaker.

"You will have all the funds you need. All you need to give in return is to make sure the animals are well-tended and efficiently treated. Manage the staff. Some casualties are inevitable, I know, but at least, they'll be minimized to the smallest extent?" Eiji was calling on all of his persuasive skills here. Let's not talk about being desperate to save him some face.

"I don't know. It's too big. I'm not sure if I'm the right person for that." He looked down because as much as this offer was so appealing, he wasn't sure his skills were enough to be the man qualified for the job.

"If you're not the right person for it, no one is." This time, Eiji looked at him seriously. Yukito can fully see the sincerity in his eyes.

"You're seriously offering such a big thing on somebody else's wedding?" He laughed because he really didn't expect this from Eiji at all, but it didn't mean he wasn't flattered.

"Yes. And, I can offer this anytime and anywhere, too." 

"Hmm." Yukito looked down at his wine glass and absentmindedly tilted the glass from one side to another.

"Please say yes."

Yukito's heart took a sprint on that last line and he had to take a deep breath to calm himself.

"Okay." The agreeing voice was just a notch over a whisper.

"What was that?" Of course, he heard it. He just wanted to hear it again. You know, just to make sure he wasn't just hearing things out of desperation.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Yes!" Such a loud exclaim, a lot of people turned to look at them.

"What are you getting so worked up at?" Yukito hit Eiji's stomach with his elbow and glared at the latter.

"Thank you. You have no idea how happy this makes me." Eiji bent down and talked beside his ear.

Yukito's face flushed and he looked down to hide his face. "It's not a big deal."

"No, it's bigger than any deal I've clinched in my whole life." He ruffled the other's hair resisting the strong urge to pull him into a tight hug and drown him in a kiss. 

This time, at this very moment, Eiji couldn't be any clearer about what he wanted to have in his life the most. It was the person standing in front of him now. His brother just got married and, well, he suddenly felt like he wanted to take the same vows with a handsome Veterinarian, too.

"What was that about?" Looking at Eiji and Yukito's direction, Ryuichi bent to speak close to Yukio's ear. He didn't want to compete with the music and the people's voices.

Yukio just lightly shook his head and hugged his arms around his handsome Alpha's arm, "I want to go home already."

Ryuichi's grin couldn't be any more obvious and the thoughts in his mind couldn't be any more evident. "Let's go."

------

Author's notes:

Source of the house photo (of course, it wasn't mine): Autumn Setting Modern House,  http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05

11