Chapter 6: Moon’s Presence
892 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

———Lunia Hernandez———

 

There she is, the one who inflicted this upon me, I never met her personally but I do have faint idea of her existence, now she’s slowing dropping down to the ground facing us, her blue hair reflecting the moonlight to shine it even further, the menacing and torn-up looking crimson cape, and the abnormal looking arms and legs.

*Land*

She is massive, towering over us at around 6’7” (200 cm), her face is that of a beautiful young adult, slightly stern but smug expression can be seen on her face, short slightly messy blue hair and eyes, her torso covering in what is essentially a sleeveless dark soldier green body armor, the rest of her body is covered by something unnatural, her arms and legs aren’t that of a human, it’s definitely arms and legs, just not quite human, it’s metallic in nature, the limbs look draconic, for comparison sake it’s like the limbs of metallic or robotic dragons in fiction, her arms have two different colors for each half, the half that faces her body is silver white, and the part outward is crimson red, her hands are the same in that regard as well, and her claws are metallic and golden in color, the legs follow a familiar principle, only that the only part that is silver white is the part of the foot that touch the ground. Her appearance is rather jarring, and have otherworldly feels to it, she is definitely what people might call a deity, which is correct if the information in my head is accurate. Aside from her physical appearance there’s also her signature scythe, it’s massive, slightly longer than her and the handle and part of its head is crimson red and metallic, while the blade is silver in color, it’s something that a god of death would wield more than the manifestation of the moon, but people could be wrong about how they look anyway. Seriously she is massive and cool looking, if quite edgy in my honest opinion. I turn to look at Sophia and she is quite cautious and slightly frightened, of course when a giant woman with claw that can easily tear your body apart as well as having a body that seems indestructible obviously you’ll be afraid.

“Well well, I believe this is the first time I have meet you in person my little bunny” She said with a coy smile tilting her head down to look at me.

“Same on my end, even if I knew of your existence and what you have done to me this is the first you ever approach me personally, what’s different?” I asked cautiously, one thing that is certain is the fact that she could kill both of us in less than a second without any effort, as well as plethora of other things she could do that would bring us harm. Offending her is a no go.

“Quite cautious of you, as for why I approach you now is to congratulate you on something, and give you a gift of sorts, as well as answering some questions you might have” She said with no sign of dishonesty or deception, what could I have done for her to make her appear before me like this?

“What reason is there to congratulate me?”

“First off, congratulations on figuring you have inhumane power within you as my familiar, took you long enough, second is that you have actually use the power I grant you to help others, even if you don’t fully realize it” She said with slight tint of sarcasm.

“You mean without this power under the moonlight I couldn’t protect Sophia?”

“Obviously, without it you’re too weak to take both of those men out”

“And what’s this about me being your familiar?” I actually have some idea, but since she’s here might as well have her spit it out.

“I have forcefully transform you on that day and made you enter a contract with you as my familiar, my follower, my pet, however you interpreted it, I have some power over your actions and you are influenced by me, I have seen you considering it a curse, but that is certainly not the case”

“Not exactly comfortable with knowing that I’m basically your plaything, but influenced… how exactly?” Somehow I’m not too bothered by that fact, must be the contract doing its work.

“I’m sure you figured out how, what is the most significant changes aside from your physical body?” … What changed… the only that came to mind is my behavior, my personality…

“My mind is being influenced by yours?” Nothing else really came to mind.

“Exactly, when you became my familiar you have copy a part of my ego as your own, that’s why you act so differently from before, like how pets take after their master as people say, it also make you more comfortable in your new body, but I should make it clear that it shouldn’t be enough to make your mind that of a female completely” Hold on what’s with that last part?

“Wait, so I’m trans from beginning!?” I said feeling a bit bewildered.

“Yeah, you were trans from the beginning, quite unexpected when I observed you at first and you adapting to it quickly despite being born as a boy, but with you being trans that observation make sense” Huh, that’s not a revelation I expected to hear from her, so ultimately it’s for the best I got transformed from the beginning? Here I thought the suffering of being a male was from the transformation, seems I was wrong on that, along with other things.

“Regardless the influence I have over you modified your personality and habit a little, not that your original self is gone of course, you’re still a self-deprecating kid in the end”

“Can’t exactly argue against that, so is there anything else worth celebrating aside from those two minor things?”

“It’s a bit… dangerous to talk about, I’d like your friend over there to step aside for a bit so we can talk in private” 

“Huh!? Why can’t I learn about it to?” Sophia protested.

“Don’t fret over it, if Lunia wants to then you can ask her later, now step aside” 

“... Fine, you better spill everything later Lunia” All I can really give is a wry smile is a reply. She step aside by a meter or two and Tsulemis began casting something, and yes I know her name already. Must be something to do with being her familiar.

*[Silence]*

“Now she can’t hear our conversation unless she comes into this area, now it is time to congratulate you on what mattered, first is the reason for your transformation” Right, I’m still not sure why it happened to me, aside from that wish of mine.

“I’m sure you’re aware that I made you my familiar because of your desire to help others, the power to help others that you lack as a little kid, I did it… because of how pitiful you were, to put it bluntly” So there’s ulterior motive or anything like that?

“So no special reason whatsoever?”

“Yep, you just happened to be so pitiful that I did it, and to screw around a bit by granting your wish in a bit of unconventionally, also because I haven’t actually tried out making a familiar before”

“Not exactly sure how to feel about that, not like I have any particular reasons to hate you for it either, regardless of your reason, and I think your influence over made me pretty much impossible to feel that way”

“It shouldn’t be impossible to held a grudge against your master, no matter, now it’s time for a more serious matter” Her face went serious immediately after saying that.

“To make an ‘Eschaton Fragment’ fall for you isn’t something anyone could have done, to that I have to applaud you over it, even if it’s going to be more burden for you than anything else”

“The what fragment? What do you mean by that?”

“Well, if you want me to get into it then sure I could told you about what it all means, I’m not restricted by her rules so I can tell you about this even if I’m not supposed to, seriously having a rule of only one universe allowed to drop the origin of the third reality is really stupid” She said with a dissatisfied look. I have no idea what she said at the end at all.

“Something tells me I shouldn’t know about the whole story”

“You better not, it’s quite a pill to swallow, all you really need to know is what I mean by ‘Eschaton Fragment’. The ‘Eschaton Fragment’ are essentially existence that if not guided carefully will resulted in the universe’s destruction, it’s also an existence that if left alone will achieve the same result, there are only three of them in this reality and only one for each universe, their defining trait is their desire for power, they’re fated to desire it, and endlessly acquire it from anything and everything” Basically this ‘Eschaton Fragment’ is essentially an apocalypse maiden type thing. But then that means…!

“So Sophia is one of these!?” I said with a concerned and very worried look on my face. Is that why she can’t hear about this now? Is that why she seems so obsessive!?

“Yes, if you were to leave her alone then the world might have ended in a decade or so, and no I’m not exaggerating things, the ‘Eschaton Fragments’ are fated to destroy their world without outside help, someone like you for example” So if I’m not careful she could destroy the world one way or another… that’s not something I want to know about.

“They’re not that hard to step off that path when they encountered love is the thing, if she have her eyes on you then unless you die on her she most likely won’t step on the path of power and destruction ever again” So that’s why her being attracted to me is such a big deal, it effectively means I save the entire universe… and I might ended it if the affection isn’t there anymore.

“Try not to worry too much about it, I won’t hold it against you if you accidentally put her on that path again, also you can talk to her about it if you want. It’s up to you” That statement doesn’t help. Seriously now I’m just more stressed out. That explains why she became a little unhinged when power and strength are brought up. I always found it disturbing.

“On another serious matter…” She said still sounding completely serious.

“Do you desire to go back?” 

“Go back?”

“Do you want to stop being my familiar and go back to being a normal person again?” … I have never thought of this before… but why should I? Is there even a point in going back anymore? I don’t think so, as if I’m abandoning the power that actually let me help others, that let me be what I want to be. What a stupid question.

“Fuck no” I boldly stated, she give me a grin of satisfaction.

“Is that so? Guess I can give you my rewards then, also I’m dispelling this now” With a finger snap movement the spell is gone.

“We’re done, you can come and listen to the rest” She gestured at Sophia.

“Finally, anyway you have to tell me later okay?” Sophia said sounding a bit impatient.

“... I will” I’m a bit hesitant saying it to her… but it’s my best bet, if she is aware of it perhaps she won’t ever be on that path ever again.

“The hell did she told you? You look pale and super stressed” 

“I appreciate your concern but it’s not something you should worry about” I said with a faint smile trying to assure her.

“If you said so then I won’t press you about the matter”

“Thanks”

“Anyway” *Clap* *Clap*

Damn those claps are loud, especially into my two giant rabbit ears.

“Lunia, you realized how your form changes right?”

“Sunlight sucks and moonlight good right?”

“Yeah, for whatever reason you revert back without my influence or with her influence”

“Her?”

“Like there is me, the manifestation of the moon, there is her, the manifestation of the sun, our power are considered opposite, while not entire true they tend to cancel out sometimes, like with you”

“So what about my transformation do you want to talk about?”

“I’ll give you a power boost and the power to control your form as rewards, along with a bunch of knowledges to go with it”

“R-Really!?” I said excitedly.

“Of course, I’ll grant you all the information necessary to utilize it as well how it works” After she said that she put her right hand on my head and suddenly pressures are building up within me…

*Thud*

I collapsed and Sophia look really concerned right now. She help me get back up.

“Are you okay!?”

“I-I’m fine… just… information overload”

“Yeah that’ll happen when a bunch of information just pops into your head from nowhere, anyway, that’s all, so see you both later… would be what I said if it’s not for another important warning” She said grimaced a little.

“What is it?” Whatever it is is nothing good.

“On the solar eclipse two years from now the colors will be washed away from the Earth, and replace by a much more mythical colors, take that however you will” She said with a malicious smile.

*Fly*

She fly back into the moon and disappeared from our sight… two years from now…!? For some reason I have some idea on what it is, must be one of the information she gave me. I ponder about how the world will change with that event, could be disastrous, or maybe something else entirely that isn’t very likely.

“What does she mean by that? And what did she talk to you about?” She said curiously, honestly I can hardly believe she can bring the world’s end.

“We can talk about that back at home, speaking of which I can do a bunch of stuff now” As I said that the ears and and tail retract into my body making me look completely normal again, as normal as a white haired red eyed girl can be at any rate.

“Whoa! That’s super neat!” Sophia speak up.

“Yeah, now that I have the knowledge of everything I can do I can pull of these magics”

“Right, with all these supernatural stuff of course magic exist”

“Exactly, anyway without my true form so to say I can’t utilize all of my abilities, I can also do illusion so I can stay as a girl and others will still perceive me as a boy, though it’ll drain my mana by quite a bit I would say”

“Anything else super cool?”

“A lot actually, but now it’s not the time for that, let’s go back”

 

#####

 

———Sophia Hayes———

 

Now we’re back in my bedroom and just lay around on the bed, it’s not exactly a lot of space, it’s a bed for one person after all.

“So what did you talk about?” I said facing her, that conversation is clearly something very uncomfortable, I might not be there but her expression throughout the whole thing screams trouble.

“... It was about you” Me? And why are you saying to so sorrowfully? Did she know something special about me? Or about possible consequences of being with you!?

“What do you mean by that?” I can’t help but feel anxious hearing that.

“... In the most simplified version she considered you… something dangerous” 

“Dangerous? How?”

“Well, by dangerous she means have the potential to be dangerous, it’s a bit complicated” She said glancing away clearly not sure how to convey it to me.

“Potential… why me specifically that is considered dangerous?”

“She said you’re an unique existence… the one with the potential to destroy the world… I don’t want that to be the case, I don’t want you to go down that path, I said to myself before to stop you, and I mean it” She said and hugged me tightly… If you don’t want me to then I won’t, it’s that simple, if it’s for you.

“I won’t, I will not let myself go on that path, even if it’s true that my existence is dangerous, I won’t let myself be, if it’s for you” I hugged her in return.

“Please, I don’t want anymore tragedy to happen to the ones I cared about, I don’t want you to go down that path, path that will surely leave you with nothing but regret, promise me”

“I promise, I won’t give in, I won’t destroy the world, I will never do such a thing, I couldn’t even imagined myself doing that… is it really true? Someone like me?”

“Your impulse to gain power will lead you down to that path, I don’t want you to give in to that any longer, it’s… scary, when I saw you became like that, I think I understand why I’m so afraid now, somewhere within me I feel like someone like you would cause destruction for the sake of power and nothing else, I truly don’t want that, please, promise me one more time” She said desperately… she really cared for me huh… she really did.

“I promise, I will not give in to this impulse, I will not go down that path okay?”

“Good, now I can feel a little less anxious about this whole mess, I can feel relaxed… I want to talk about a few more things… but that can wait, let’s sleep here, together”

“I’m glad you decided that, I’m not sure how to feel if I’m to be separated from you now”

“It’s not pleasant that much is certain, and we can’t have that now can we?” She said teasingly with none of the anxiety and concern present. I’m glad she’s back to being like before, I don’t like her anxious and all that at all, I can’t stand it.

“You know what? I’ll play with you a bit tonight, screw age, this behavior definitely doesn’t existed in me before, but who I am back then is of no importance now” She exclaimed sliding her finger teasingly down my body to my crotch, rubbing it with her hand… feels… hot down there…

“This is just the beginning, I’ll make sure you feel great all over” She said with quite a big cocky grin on her face! Ah! She put her hand inside!!!

“Prepare yourself!”

“Ah! Ah!” I moaned.

“Don’t came just yet, I’ll tease you some more first” She said, clearly aroused, but so am I!

 

#####

 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

“Shut the fuck up!”

*Smash*

What was that? I looked over and my alarm is in pieces, I turn my head to look to see the perpetrator, Lunia. Still a bunny girl.

“S-Sorry, I’ll buy a new one later” She said turning her head away.

“It’s fine, must be really loud with that giant ears of yours”

“Yeah, not exactly the best of traits” She said still apologetically while scratching her giant ears.

“I smash them sometimes too, I don’t have any left at the moment though”

“I see, well my other relatives are rather rich and send their money to me, I have a lot left” So a lonely rich kid basically.

“... Why don’t we go together? Haven’t done that for the longest time” She brighten up hearing that.

“Same here, might as well make it a date” She said with a small smile and calm looks, damn I can’t look aware, so cute yet act so cool. Date… I never thought about that.

“Sure… though I’m quite uninformed when it comes to this stuff”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s basically just us hanging out, together” She said with a seductive looks, I really feel like I can’t refuse her.

“I guess if that’s the case then it’s fine…” I said scratching my cheek awkwardly.

“Oh right, I think I’ll make so I look relatively normal, my hair and eye color are very rare after all” As soon as she said that her bunny features disappeared and her hair and eyes became black and brown respectively.

“Wow, what else could you do?”

“This is just an illusion by the way, not like my hair and eyes actually change colors, I could do that with my physical appearance as well but there’s no need for now” She said with a cheeky grin looking at me.

“Let’s go” She said grabbing my hands… 

25