Author’s Ramblings/Satellite Image of the New World
11.3k 21 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meow! Hi! I originally started this on royalroad and I decided to also start posting on scribblehub. Ok, so this not a chapter but my ramblings/plans. It’s not important but if you want to see what your author is thinking, you can read this. First of all, as many of you might have read in the description, I’m very new to this writing story thing (Also, English isn’t really my strong point in school) but I’m gonna do my best. I have tons of different ideas for stories just lined up and ready for me to write. I originally decided to write my best idea first but I decided to do the opposite so I can improve my writing. If I wrote my best novel with terrible structure/whatever literary things, I get the feeling I won’t do good. So, this novel is one of my least good ideas and is more of a practice for me. I might come back in the future after I finish this story to do a major rewrite based on your guys’ reviews and comments. Don’t expect anything realistic though (Seeing that being transported to another world isn’t realistic, to begin with)... This is a work of fiction so realism might be pushed aside a bit. I try to be more “explainable” than realistic. Also, Yes, for all those asking, the concept of this is from the light novel “Nihonkoku Shoukan” or “Summoning Japan”. However, the only thing similar is the concept, everything else is completely different. The characters, the plot, the setting will be from my imagination (I have a big one so don’t worry). I might also create polls for you guys about my future novel ideas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B83661IQBSNbcTFpamRiMW9jRnJ5UWFMaVltWm5jbUJLSEdR/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-zliU9nSiR0C1l8krqAzySw

This is the satellite image that the President saw. New maps will be put out as knowledge of this world expands in the eyes of the US. 

*Jumps in a futile effort to catch that pesky red dot* HAHA! You can't escape me now! *Crashes face-first into the ground*

112