Book 1 Chapter 16: Turn (Russ)
766 8 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{At The Chapel Of Union}

Russ, Kilo, and Blitz were surrounded by a multitude of male Guardians. Russ asked Desire if she wanted to come with him and his wives. Desire just laid there on the ground with open eyes. She came so many times from Russ pulling her hair. She sat up and spat out a ton of cum.

"I want to join you and your wives, just spare me, okay?" Desire said to Russ. She then looked around to see that her brothers eagerly waited for her to be alone. They wanted to have their way with her. Desire wasn't a very likable person. When she was a male, she always tried to win one over them. So this was an opportunity for them to put her in her place! "Keep me; I'll be your slut. But, I'll only do it for you and your wives!"

"You'll do it with whoever I want you to do it with!" Russ yelled, she nodded to that.

She feels that this choice is better than being left here. Her options are getting pounded by the people he chooses. Versus left here with guardians who hate her. She doesn't want her brothers to have their way with her. Russ may not ask for a lot.

Russ sighed. "I honestly don't like anyone other than me, fucking you. But you'd pissed off a lot of guardians, did you? If I so choose, you will make it up to them. Do you understand?"

Desire nodded again. Russ doesn't truly see himself giving up her lips. But if a guardian offers something to get Desire. Something that can significantly benefit Russ; he would sell her in an instant.

"Now! Kiss upon my rod so that I may have mercy on you," Russ said to Desire. Desire crawled to Russ's dick, not only kissed it, but licked it and started entirely blowing him. She happily took it in deep while massaging his balls. After she got it nice and wet, she pulled it out of her mouth and kissed his balls then his dick again. She was giving him the 'Royal Treatment.' She kept sucking him until he came into her mouth. Russ then decided to put his dick away. "Fine, I'll take care of you. Now, get up so we may go."

Russ looked to the other Guardians. "I don't want to deal with you Guardians right now. I'll talk to my flag. Then we'll set a date for all of you to get a chance at the coin."

All of the Guardians warped out. Including Big Daddy, who likely left a long time ago. He's a very busy Guardian, after all. Now that all the Guardians are gone. Except for his wives, Cherish and Desire.

Russ then looked at Cherish and spoke to her. "Are you coming with us? Or should I just give you the two million?"

"I-I'll follow thee!" Cherish quickly replied. She was not that much in a different boat than Desire. As a female Guardian, another male will come along and get her anyway. So, she might as well tag along... "But I still want thine money. Thee mentioned I'll receive five million? Please, I beseech thee to still provide thy funding! I'll do whatever thee wish."

"I'll only give you that much if you are my wife. Also, you must let me eat from you as much as I please," Russ said.

"Yes! I will! Thee may consume all of my divine fruits." Cherish offered an arm.

"All right. But later. I'm ready to get out of here." Russ said.

"Wait, where are you planning on going?" Kilo asked.

"To get more followers for myself, of course," Russ said with a shrug.

"What about the King's Army? We should talk to Silver, and try to mend this ourselves. As the flag Guardians, we should try to protect the flag." Kilo said.

Kilo can be very annoying to Russ sometimes. He didn't speak with Kilo other than greetings. As he lived with his mother and other Ladies Of Grace at his mother's school, it was always Kilo who taught us this or that. So he always dealt with her indirectly. Although Russ has to admit, he does agree with her on this. Even though Russ was heartless sometimes, he feels a little bad about what happened with the flag.

"Fine, we'll go talk to Silver and have a flag meeting tomorrow night. It’s true, I wanted to distance myself from her, but now that seems impossible. I did create this mess after all… However, first I must speak with Blitz's men. Then, I'll see Silver afterward. Hopefully, we Leaders can come up with something." Russ said, Kilo nodded.

“Oh, by the way! As you know, I see all of your followers’ names and statuses. As your wife, do not hesitate to ask me to help with them. A girl named Lispa is now in our care.

“Ah, her! Okay then, thanks! And don’t worry, I feel the same way towards you and your people! I may have slept around with your grace, but I’ve never harmed them! I will protect them as my own!” Russ said with certainty.

Kilo thoughtfully looked at Russ. “You know, even though I don’t approve of the things you do. Although, I truly believe you mean what you say. This is why I’m completely comfortable with marrying you. I don’t think I’ve ever said that to a male.”

“What a minute, does that mean you do LOVE-love your girls? I always thought this about you, but never asked.” Russ said.

She nervously stared at him.

“Farewell husband, I must be on my way!” She quickly warped away.

He just shrugged then regarded Blitz. "Blitz, tell your men you wish to fuck them all night long. Say you brought extra girls to have fun and there will be a big orgy. I'll send you the location. Once you’ve finished with your task, you may lay around; do nothing as you wanted. I'll handle your men."

Blitz raised an eyebrow. She has a feeling that they're not going to like this party.

"I have no problems with you teaching them a lesson. Although I can't say I'm not curious about what you're going to do. Do you mind letting me tag along and watch?" Blitz said.

"Sure, why not. You can get even more men if you can." Russ said to her. Then he looked at Desire. "I can't say I trust you. But I have a feeling that you have a lot of enemies too. I want you also to get men to come to this orgy. However, only get men you know who deserve to fall under my debt. Do you understand?"

Desire nodded. She has a few hundred or so humans who deserve whatever Russ was planning. Russ looked at Cherish.

"I will be your husband, but not now. As Kilo has said, I must help the flag first. So, here's the money. You can do whatever you want with it. When I'm ready, I will marry you. I'll only give you 2 million for now. The 3 million will be after we get married." Russ said. Russ then sent the money into her account.

"Oh! Thank thee, Thank thee! I'll worship thou's cock, whenever thee wish to have me!" Cherish expressed to him.

And with that. Kilo, Blitz, Desire, and Cherish. They all left The Chapel of Union, leaving Russ by himself. Russ took out his hand mirror again- looking at himself. He saw the mountain man looking back at him. He loved his look; he'd just have to remember this look when he changes back into it. But if he wants to spring his orgy trap, he needs to change his form. And get rid of his Guardian glowing eyes. He still doesn't know how it happened or when. He remembered he wished to be a guardian. Did Wishlist grant His Wish at that time? He has a solid feeling that it was not for free, either. Wishlist always said stuff like everything has a cost.

'Alright, let's see.' Russ thought to himself. Russ morphed himself into a woman using his [Disguise] ability. His female form had black hair with two red bangs. His eyes were hard to get rid of for some reason. After trying and failing, he finally managed to have normal eyes. Then he'd duplicated some women with his [Model] ability and [Disguise] them. His [Masquerade] class was given to him for some reason. When the coin created him, he knew everyone who had done the flip all got different classes. His girl side kept her class. He's guessing that the [Masquerade] came to him and not Silver because Silver's class has not changed at all. Also, he feels that his Guardian stopped Silver from switching to a guy. Maybe that's why the coin backlash then created him like this.

But Russ doesn't even like live plays all that much. He wondered why he had gotten something like this type of class. But this was for people who liked acting. Sure, he loves to bullshit people. He did pretend that he was dominant when he kicked those guy's dicks at the inn. Some actors would take credit for someone else's work, and act as if they have done it. And sure, even now. He was going to throw a big colossal orgy trap, and pretend as if he were a bunch of women to get people in his debt. There was actually an actor who did that too... Russ started to see a pattern here... Even him pretending to be a guardian was a thing. Russ just shrugs. All of his clones also mirrored his shrugs and movements.

'How can I make them seem like real women? Would this be enough? These types of men usually just want a hole to fuck, but if I don't make them moan and give them some type of personality. It may give it away that they're not real.' He thought.

He made 20 women so far. They range from slim to well built. Some were blond, brunette, and black-haired. He tried to make them all look very different from each other. But they all seem so stiff. He doesn't even know how to act like a girl himself. The only reason why he's doing this, and why he cares if they're passable or not. He was leveling his [Masquerade] class. Otherwise, he wouldn't bother, and just rolled his dice to make them in his debt. Russ did not want to be in the girl class or the masquerade class. However, he was the type of person who will level up whatever he was given. Unlike Hanna and Cliff who never had a class before. He knew full well that doing what the class required him to do is the only way to level up. Especially if he was doing it himself and not just using his clones. Russ has never shied away from a challenge.

Some of his ideas are to go out and fuck a girl. While a clone imitated her, some of the limitations of his clones as he can't be too far from them, and to make them work properly, he has to see them. He thought about asking a Lady of Grace to teach him how to be a girl. But there are some problems with that too. He's supposed to be pretending to be a guardian. Although he has a feeling that Kilo told her girls already. He could ask this one person he knew to teach him how to be a lady... BUT- he would rather not deal with that old hag!

Then he saw a message. It was from his mother. 'Speak of the demon!' he thought. He sighed and opened the magic mirror to talk with his mother. When the magic mirror opened, he didn't just see his mother. She was with other ladies along with her.

Lady Annabella: Russ, what are you up to now?!

Russ: Well, mother. If you must know, I'm-

Lady Annabella: Warp your ass over here this instant! We must have words! Now!

The magic mirror went dead, and the message had ended. Russ sighed. Even though Russ was now a guardian, he was still being treated like a child. Russ doubled himself. So, there are two of the girls with black hair and red stripes now. Russ then changed into his original form. Then he warped to her office, leaving his clones at the chapel for when he's ready to get back to them.

_______

{In Lady Annabella's study}

Russ's mother sat in her chair. She rubs her forehead in annoyance. She had two women beside her. One was her maid, and the other was a Lady of Grace.

In front of her desk were three other people—two females in everyday clothing, and one older male in armor. The women were seated, and the male was standing. The man's face also had a pissed-off look on it. When Russ arrived, everyone looked at him.

He looked at them, confused. And then he saw Lispa; she had a frightened expression on her face.

"Russ, I'll get to the point right away." Lady Annabella said to him. "I told Lady Kilo to let me deal with anything you or my daughter do from now on. So, You and Silver will be under my watchful eye now."

Russ was speechless at first. When he finally came to his senses, he yelled. "What the hell are you talking about!? As I recall! You'd disown us both! So I am no longer your son, and she is definitely not your daughter!"

"Umm... Excuse me! That is not why we are here!" The old man in armor said. "I don't care what is going on with you two. Lispa will not have any part of your family!"

"Please Sit down, farther..." Lispa suggested to the old man in armor while gesturing to a chair.

"Oh? But I am her mother! While you off somewhere fucking like you always do! She agreed to name me 'Coin.' I'm Annabelle Coin now. And another thing you have missed out on. Silver may be the owner of the flag. However, she does not have the [Lady] class. So, you're now looking at the queen of the flag!" Annabelle said with pride. "She was not suitable to be the queen, anyway."

"What!!?" Russ exclaimed.

*****

Annabelle has offered to adopt you into the family!

Do you wish to become: Coin?

Yes or No?

*****

Russ was dumbfounded. 'What bogus is this?' he thought to himself. He was trying to hide the fact that he existed to Silver. If he accepts this, hopes of that will all vanish. Honestly, he's not sure why he's hiding from her. If he genuinely wanted to hide, he would leave the flag and never return. It is really foolish to stay near someone and still be hidden. But he picked [No].

"I don't know what Silver was thinking! But I will have no part in any of it!" Russ said.

"You stupid child! When would yo-"

"I don't care- I don't care!" Chris, the old man in armor, screamed, cutting Annabella off. "We are leaving! Don't anyone of you come near us again! Or I'm telling the King where you traitors are!"

Lady Annabella raises an eyebrow. Then she looked at her maid named Vanille. Vanille shot him with energy. She changed his gravity, making him float in the air! He hit the ceiling hard. And then she hit him with another skill, disabling him from speaking. Lispa and Eilani (Lispa’s mother) mouths were open from shock. Chris was glued to the ceiling while he was screaming with muffled sounds.

"How rude! Can't you see that we are talking!" Lady Annabella yelled to Chris.

Russ walked closer to his mother. He had a furious look on his face. But then he felt someone unzipped his pants. Looking down, he saw Lispa.

"Please, my Lord, forgive my father. I'll be your servant forever, and always. I'll take care of you and your mother. She will be my queen! Please let my parents go!" Lispa said.

"Oh? I see why you wanted this one. I like her already." Lady Annabella said.

Chriss struggled on the ceiling. To him, this was bad. He came here to get his daughter from this kind of situation. He felt he had to save her. He then saw 21 naked girls warped in the room. Lady Annabella's study was significantly big, but this was pushing it. Lady Annabella and everyone else who was in the room looked confused.

When Russ looked at the new arrival of women, he saw that they were his models. Russ didn't even bother to give them clothes. The dolls started mirroring the other people in the room. One model pretended to be stuck to the floor just like Chris was on the ceiling. Another sat like Lady Annabella, very sophisticated and ladylike. It was all unsettling for the people in the room.

"Russ? Do you mind explaining this situation?" Lady Annabella asked.

"Well, as you may already know from Kilo. I can clone myself. Before I came here, I was going to teach them how to act like individual girls." Russ said.

"You? Teaching a girl how to be a girl? You!?" Lady Annabella laughed at him while pointing to him. Then some of his dolls started pointing and laughing at him too. He considered taking them off of mirrored mode and controlling them directly, but they wouldn't learn that way. "I told you. I'll help with whatever you need, Russ. If you want me to show them how to be a lady, then I'll do it. But I need three things from you. One of those things is to tell me what you're doing."

Russ looked at her closely and spoke. "I want Blitz's men to be in my debt."

Lady Annabella stopped laughing and looked at him seriously. Chris went wide-eyed. He didn't know what was going on, but this didn't seem good at all. He didn't want Lispa to get involved in any of this.

"So, you plan to do what? Get them drunk and make them yours? How?" Lady Annabella acquired.

Russ looked at Chris. Then so did Lady Annabella. Lady Annabella looked to Vanille. Vanille used her skills to warp Chris, Lispa, and Eilani into a holding cell guarded by Grace.

"Using that young man. I want you to show me how you would do it with your so-called ladies." Lady Annabella said. "But first, I would like to tell you the second thing I want from you."

She then pointed at three of his dolls. One was the black and red-head, the one Russ was. And the other two had green and purple hair.

"As you know, I can detect spies or anything that is out of place. This black and red-headed girl tried to pretend like the others at first. But at some point, she gave up and just stood there. While the other two just looked confused. So they didn't partake in whatever the others were doing." Lady Annabella said. "So, give them to me, Russ. I'll teach the other girls how to be your sluts. But I'd like for these three to belong to me specifically."

"Why? Don't you have enough girls as it is?" Russ said to Lady Annabella while looking at the girls in question. He can't say that he had noticed they were different, even if they came from him.

"Well, that brings me to the last thing that I want from you. Because of you, all of my girl's families decided that they don't want their daughters to be enrolled in a 'School Of Traitors' I'm told." lady Annabella said with annoyance.

When the people found out the ladies of Grace, and some other people who are in the flag are at War with the King. They made it known that they didn't want anything to do with Silver's flag.

"You've caused a lot of problems for us, Russ. Even some of our Ladies Of Grace have left. A lot of stores and other venues want nothing to do with me or the flag as a whole. The ladies of Grace had to actually go to other places that are not in the kingdom just to get any more things to add to this shop of yours." As Lady Annabella continued. She remembered all the things that she had to go through for the last hours. Even for her, this was a lot to take in. "Even though I disown you. You still found a way to ruin me, Russ! So, the third thing I want from you. It's to let me help you do anything you're doing. That way, you won't make silly decisions anymore! Because you're a guardian. I can't stop you from doing anything. But allow me to help you!"

Russ had no idea how bad it was. However, he's not sure he cares. Nor did he intend to remove the decrees. That's the one thing that'll make the flag seem weak. And looking at Lady Annabella's face, she is definitely not asking him to remove it either. Russ doesn't care for politics, but sometimes ignoring the bigger picture could cost you considerably.

"Okay, fine. But before I take this deal. I want to ask, did you really become the queen of the flag and Silver's mother?" Russ asked.

Lady Annabella pouted her lips, then spoke. "No, but I feel with my help. I can make you two great leaders of this world, Russ. I'd always felt you were meant for great things. **I Wish: you and Silver would become rulers everyone can look up to and do great things for me and everyone in the flag."

Russ's eyes blinked rapidly.

_______

{Where Silver was}

"Miss Silver? What's wrong?" Mille asked.

"I don't know, but something just happened! But I don't know what! What the hell was that!?" Silver exclaimed.

________

{Back to Russ}

"What the hell was that!?" Russ exclaimed.

Lady Annabella looked at him with confusion on her face. Russ looks around, thinking someone used a skill on him or something.

**'Wow, what a weird wish to make. But because this can also help me as your ‘Guardian Wish’ did. I decided to grant it.' Wish said to him and then yawned. 'I'm going to sleep now. Night, Night RUSS!'

'Wait? What?' Russ thought to her- he got no answer. 'What the hell did she do this time?!'

"Russ?... You seem different." Lady Annabella said with a strange tone.

"Oh? Never mind that. How did you change your name and give me that stupid family request?" Russ asked her.

"Hmm? Oh, that. As you know, before when I actually had girls in my now empty school. I use to grade and write lots of documents day in and day out. But this morning, when I got the [Loremaster] class from the shop. I've been using it on everything! I am level 16 now." Lady Annabella said. "Now, at first, I had to use a pen, I was writing really fast. But when I learned the skill to write without using anything but my mind. I went a little crazy on all of my papers. So, as I looked at my maid, I saw that I changed her name by accident. I can only rewrite one thing about a person. However, I can add whatever I like. As you saw, I can also send contracts, but it only works if I have the authority over them to do so."

Lady Annabella was very excited. Russ looked at his dolls and had an idea.

"Well, as I said before. I'll be using these girls for an orgy party tonight to get men in my debt. Can you name them all exotic names and add details about them, so it looks like they are my working girls? You don't have to give them a full back story. You can keep it simple. I want them to seem like real girls. Also, I want you to make contracts for the men I'm trying to trap."

Lady Annabella's eyes went wide, then spoke. "Can you make them look like any girl?"

He nodded. She then took out papers, then made a book out of them. With her skills, the book even has pictures in it. Then Lady Annabella continued talking. "I want you to make these girls. These girls are from royalty and well-known families. I'd like to make a trap of my own."

His mother beamed at him. Russ never has seen Lady Annabella this happy before.

"Russ, this is what I'd always wanted from you. What I'd always wished for... Me and you to work on something together. I'd always fear that my legacy would end with me..." Lady Annabella said with sadness. She then blinked. "Did you use a skill on me? Stop it! You're making me emotional!"

"Didn't Kilo tell you I had this ability? It's not like I can turn it off. Trust me when I say I wish I could." Russ said then waited. He was hoping if he wished for it. Wishlist would grant it, but Wishlist only does things that will benefit her and no one else.

When Russ read all those stories about genies, he always read that they were a servant to the human who's making the wishes—but looking back at all the things that had happened. It seems like he and Silver were the slaves.

Even though I took longer to post. I didn't really take a week-long break for my Bday. Oh well. To honor the polls, I'll be doing more sex scenes. I didn't do it for this one because I was already doing this ch before the poll ended and I felt with the upcoming orgy. You reader would see a lot of things in the next one. I will talk about the plan with the dolls on that one too. So for the boring CH, but I had to talk about what's to come and what's going on in the flag.

Russ's mother will join him from now on. But he will still do whatever he wants. As for Silver, she would also be tagging along more with them. Lady Annabella loves both of them, and she wants to spend time with them both. I know I don't show Silver all that much. But she really was not doing all that much. She was in hiding for the Guardians after all. Don't worry. I won't go back and show what she been doing. I feel like me talking about her bit by bit was enough to get what she was doing. For now, you will see Russ pov with Silver and Hanna in it. I need to do this part of the story because this will e Silver's plan to get all the things she wants. How? Well, you will see. Russ will always look out for Silver even if she doesn't know who he is.

Now, with that been said. I what to show you all that I been working on with one of my ideas. Way back when I 1st did 'CH: 8' I had an idea of how Silver and Russ met. I made a short comic. But I didn't have the time to get it done so I had the art done for me. Right now, I am getting people to do the voice. Here is the comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzyWZFhFMtQ&feature=youtu.be

Now that all the stories are together now. I will make a video that explains the story so far. I feel like I can help people to follow along better by showing it. I'm also doing this, this way because I'm honoring the vote to not show it in the story and on the note. Some people do get it and don't what to read it again. That was why I only did a little bit of each story to give you an idea of where everyone was. But for the people who don't get it. I got you covered too. This way, you all get something out of this.

As for the poll, well this one is easy because there is none! I can't think of anything to say or ask. I can make up something again. Hmm.... Oh! I got something! That comic I am working on. I like to make fun of things like memes. I want that comic to be the start of Silver's game. But I don't know what. 1 idea was Ala try to save Silver in a Mario vs Donkey kong style game. But I told my cousin that Ala can fly and go through things like a ghost, so it won't make sense. So, that idea would be purely for fun's sake. So it would be like your Silver is not in this room. (I would be using the rooms for this idea.) But I don't know yet. So no poll for now.

I hope everyone keeps safe out there. I need to sleep now. I'm sure I missed a lot of mistakes. So I'll fix it later if I see them.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

5