Not a CH: Happy Mother’s Day!
543 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happy Mother's Day to all my lovely readers out there!

I apologize for taking so long, but I've been thinking long and hard of where I want the story to go. Unlike most readers, I don't believe in writer's block. I believe in predestination. I actually have two or three chapters already written. I just need to edit and see if this is the direction before I post any of it.

I didn't have time to get a picture made for Mother's Day. But I did have a gif already made for Silver and her daughter Tess!

Spoiler

    Tess-fight-F    seductive-trainer-back woman-pkmn-back

[collapse]

I love how stupid this looks. Which is the whole point of this book to not be too serious.

The next picture is also Tess but I don't know if I told the guy to make her hair brown or not. But it's supposed to be silver and purple...

 

Spoiler

Tess-SpriteTess-Back-Sprite

[collapse]

She's also more human then I liked her to look. But I do like the design.

This one is my favorite.

Spoiler

Tess

[collapse]

For those who forgot and I've already mentioned that I want Silver side of the story to be Kingdom related. While Hanna's side is for the Army. Now I decided to change that to Auly instead. With that been said. I do plan on showing army stuff and Adventures on what they are going to do. But my question is how much do y'all want to see? Do y'all want to see what they do when their Ventures or only hear about it in passing? When I do the 2nd next chapter. I will show you what I mean regardless of what polls happen here. I feel like I don't show it enough for you readers to understand what I'm talking about. so for the next 2nd chapter. I will try to explain it better and then make the decision of future Adventures with the army. I even talked to someone who's in the military about how should I go about making an Army and divisions and Etc. I've always loved Shikamaru from Naruto and I always feel like Auly can fit that role. The problem is that this book is smut and I don't know how people will react to a war within the book. Yes sure it was a war in the book being mentioned and I am using this as teaching to learn how can I go about fighting a king if it comes to that but how much do people want to see is the question I asked myself. But I decided to ask you all how much other military actions you want to see. But I will show you what I mean in the next second one.

More or less of the military adventurous?

Also and by the way, this is also including what I was talking about for the last chapter when I asked what kind of thing that the flag will fight. (Omega guardian or Dragonlord.) I will always mention/show what the military do but I want to know how much of it.

 

 I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there!   Thanks for reading!

More or less of the military adventurous?
  • More
  • Less
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jun 12, 2020 12:48 PM.
7