Book 1 Chapter 1: A New Day!
5.4k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the story of a man who strived to be better than most. It started with the calling.

"Get up! Get, The, Fuck, Up! Master Yule!" A maid said coldly.

Soon after she pulled up her dress to show off her reddish-pink panties, she lifted her leg in the air. Russ, who was lying in his bed, gazed up to see his best friend’s pussy. Between his legs, he already had a hard-on, and the reason wasn’t the view of this maid’s panties.

The maid grinned down at him. Her boot raised up high. He saw her movements only briefly as she was quick. She slammed that boot down onto his stomach as a ‘good morning’ greeting to her Master, starting him off on this beautiful new day. Master Russ Yule responded with a gasp. Lips parted as a loud yell was forced out of him by the aggressiveness of his maid.

"What the hell is wrong with you, woman?" He questioned. All the while his hard-on persisted. Still gaining pleasure between his thighs. He was feeling a strong suction on his dick, another woman was sucking him.

Russ and the maid’s eyes were fixed on one another. Ala, the maid was used to him always sleeping with other women.

"Morning, Master Yule. Who is this Lady?" Ala pointed to a bobbing head on his dick.

The two had known each other for a long time. Ala didn’t care that he was the type to openly fuck any woman. She just wanted to have fun with him too...

Ala, the maid. She had blonde hair wrapped in a ponytail. She’s always there for him no matter what. She’s the only one who works for him.

"What the hell?! Is that all you wanted?!” Russ yelled.

Master Russ Yule was a brown-haired man with a ponytail. His faithful maid loves sex just as much as him.

“No, your mother wants you,” Ala said while observing the naked girl sucking him as they spoke.

“What?! Why?! What is she upset about now?! It's not like I can go anywhere, or do anything without my Dearest Mother’s permission! What does she want?!" Russ remarked with sass.

"Lady Yule didn’t tell me. Although, she would also be ‘upset’ if she saw that in your bed." Ala kept watching the sucker work.

The prostitute was a blue-haired girl. She was lustfully, and hungrily trying to suck the seed out of Russ’s shaft. If the girl was not wrapped around his dick, Ala would’ve hit him where it hurt most, rather than on his stomach. She was not just his maid, she was also his instructor. She taught him to always prepare for fights. Russ was a lazy person, so she felt he would become weak someday.

“Hmm? Me?” The girl asked, still licking his dick.

“Yes, you. Master Russ is not allowed to bring unauthorized women into his bed.” Ala answered. "Ha! Allowed, you say?! I don’t need her fucking permission!” Russ snarled.

“Is that what this is about? Did you bring this slut to piss off your mother?” Ala glared.

The blue-haired cocksucker didn’t care that they were talking around her. She was getting paid and that does make her a slut. She continued to cock-hungrily slurp on him.

“She doesn't control me!” Russ shouted. “Whatever! Are you going to join me or not?!”

Russ was pulling on the red headband that was on his cocksucker. Her curvy frame was lying between his legs. She had been enjoying him all night. She loved getting paid while she performed the deed.

Having dealt with situations similar to this. Russ knew Ala wanted to join him. She was starting to feel horny.

The sucker kissed his dick, then slid it back in her mouth. She deep-throated him for all he was worth. She refused to stop. Instead, she went at a faster pace to get his cum out. Russ gave her a bonus for the effort she put in.

Ala considered her master’s offer to join them. Perhaps that’s a better idea than to hear his mother yell at him.

In this world, money worked like an account-based system. The function was in the person's status box. For the person who has the job offer, they can set conditions for the task. When this task was performed and the conditions were met, money was transferred to the [Worker] instantly.

Russ had set his conditions like this. Every time her lips slide to the base of his dick, she gets paid. She gets more every time he’d bottom out inside of her mouth. Paid lip service, Russ called it.

He had fallen asleep during her enveloping his cock. She was a very dedicated worker who loved her [Job]. She has been leveling up her [Cocksucker] skill in her [Slut class]. All she had to do was keep her mouth on it and move her head; easy!

"I don't believe a gentleman should be paying for sluts... You have me or you can find a Lady..." Ala stared at the sucker on her Master's dick.

Russ let out a laugh. “It's her [Job]! And besides, she loves it! So why stop someone from doing something they love?!"

He was still pulling on the red headband, allowing him to use the [Item] effect. A magical item that was made to hold the cock sucker down on the dick. It keeps the wearer in their place. Its design allowed an increase in pleasure, causing her to feel good too!

Russ held the sucker’s head down while turning her body under him.

All Ala could see then was his ass. He was face fucking the woman while she was on her back. For all that she was worth, he was getting something from her too. She took it really well. Her eyes rolled back into her head. He was overwhelming her.

Ala was standing by for a bit as Russ was fucking the girl. Although, she had enough. Perhaps it was frustration that led her to do what she did. As the girl was on her back, getting facefucked by Russ.

Ala pushed a set of fingers inside of the blue-haired girl’s pussy. The girl was properly wet and easily spread wide. Her [Skills] allowed her body to take more strain than others. Making her receive such large objects without any pain or discomfort.

The woman felt pure pleasure. The fingers quickly turned into Ala’s entire hand. Pushing that hand in and out of the girl’s gaping pussy, making her cum over and over again, squirting back to back, and drenching the bed below her. All of this was too much for the woman. She felt amazing. The combination of having her throat fucked as well as having a hand push inside of her was incredible. But it was too much! She passed out from the intensity, of a large amount of pleasure they were bringing her. The girl passed out. No longer receiving EXP.

"Ahh!~~~ Renee! I'm cumming!" Russ yelled.

He started panting heavily. Looking down, he saw the girl passed out on his dick, his balls resting on top of her tongue which had lolled out.

"Why did you have to go and do that?” Russ asked Ala. Whimpering as he orgasmed down her throat. The girl’s lips tightened around his cock so much, pleasuring him through the strong orgasm. She involuntarily closed her lips as she spasmed and shook non-stop. Even though she was receiving so much pleasure, she wasn’t earning any money either. Wasting her time as she couldn’t capitalize on his orgasm, which would’ve granted her a big bonus.

Ala cared not. She nodded once and used her [Skill] with her hand inside Renee's pussy in it. The [Skill] affected her body in a less fortunate way for the girl with blue hair. Ala took control of Renee's body, making her own go limp as it fell to the floor. Once in Renee's body, Ala drank the cum that was in Renee's mouth, sucking the remainder out of her master’s dick.

Russ got off Ala, then she turned around when she finished swallowing.

"Now, fuck my ass," Ala spoke with a monotoned voice while peering back at her master's face.

Russ sighed towards Ala. "You can be nicer, you know?" Russ shifted behind Renee’s body and looked at the girl’s ass which was now before him, "And besides, that is not your ass."

"Am I not good enough for you? Even in her... Your slut’s body?" Ala said heatedly.

"Come on, get back in your own body and we can do this-"

"No! Fuck me like this, you ass."

"So, I'm an ass, but now you're asking me to fuck you in the ass while using someone else's body?"

"... You know what...? I'm done..." Ala pushed him off of her stolen body. Then promptly got out of the bed to return to her rightful own body.

As she bent down, Russ stepped behind her, grabbed her by the ass with one hand and used his other hand to ease his cock inside of her ass. Pushing himself inside little by little before she could return to her own body. As her eyes widened, he began to fuck her as her body was below her.

"You’re done when I say you are done!" Russ yelled into her ear.

Although Ala could have gone back into her own body, she decided against it. She loved how fucked up this situation was. She was so turned on, rubbing her stolen body’s pussy to provide relief. With him fucking her from behind like that, she moaned and moaned more. Ala got fucked the way she liked. He used her, took what he wanted, and made her feel like a used-up slut. Made her feel like she was just a thing, just a tool for him to be pleasured by. A personal sex doll.

Russ continued to fuck her. Not only taking her ass hole but using her other holes as well. Claiming them as his, even though they weren’t his and not Ala’s either. She loved taking him in her pussy as well as her mouth. Ala couldn’t stop moaning, couldn’t stop shivering and orgasmed several times as well. They hadn’t used the bed yet either. Bringing her to her knees, carrying her, pushing her in positions he wanted. She was quick to adjust herself for him. She did it eagerly.

After having made her cum, from fucking her pussy, he spanked her ass and commanded her fiercely. "Let's take it to the bed and grab your own body as well."

"Yes, master," Ala replied.

"Make her wake up in your body," Russ said. Ala complied and did what he told her. Renee was quick to panic as she woke up in a body which was not hers and saw her own body crawl on top of her.

"What the hell is going on?" Renee screamed but her voice was not hers, It was the maids. Ala turned the girl onto her stomach, being rough with her. She slapped her own ass with the hand of the body she had stolen. Prompting Renee to yelp and whimper.

"Quiet, you." Ala cooed into her own body’s ear, which was possessed by the blue-haired girl's soul. Her hand groped the ass of the body below her. Being able to touch herself through the use of the body she had stolen.

Russ continued to fuck Renee’s body but with Ala’s soul and mind in of it. Taking pleasure from each of her holes as much as he wanted. Renee watched through Ala’s eyes, seeing how her body was getting used and how Ala’s soul was enjoying it. Enjoying how she had to watch her body get used while she didn’t get anything out of it.

Renee wasn’t getting any payment or experience. She never got the chance to touch Russ. Ala didn’t allow it. Ala made it even worse when she fucked her own body, teasing Renee. Renee let it all happen eventually, not able to fight against it. When they finished, Ala knocked Renee out again by making the pleasure way too intense.

The account-based system was built around souls; if the two souls involved were not touching then the act didn’t count for the soul that was getting paid. Ala did it on purpose, and she was very pleased with herself. Ala wasn’t the one offering a job, meaning that there was no transaction from this threesome.

______

Hours later, Ala went back into her own body. She then went to throw out the 'trash' where it belonged. She came back to her Master's room, not saying anything to him. Russ just had to say something, though.

"For someone who hates that kind of girl, you sure knew how to use her body," Russ said.

She just stared at him, still unhappy and unwilling to say anything on that matter. Even if, for hours, her mouth was so open for his use with that trash’s body.

She continued by changing the topic.

"Master Yule, your mother still needs to speak with you," Ala said with a breath of hot air.

"And you need to suck up to me more, not to her!" Russ said with his dick still out, grabbing it tightly and pointing it to her. He reminded her what she’d really need to suck up to.

At that moment, Russ could have sworn he saw Ala's hair go up and her eyes glow, but that couldn’t be.

"Okay, let us go to see your Mistress, Ala. She'll let you suck her when my meeting with her is over." Russ smirked.

_______

Russ and Ala walked down the mansion's halls to go see his mother. He was walking behind her and could tell she was furious. Ala, even when she’s pissed. She didn’t really speak much - Russ could keep talking to her and she wouldn’t do anything to him. Even when he said stuff like how well she sucks him off while they are around other people. He knows she loves the things he makes her do.

He looked around as they walked into the mansion.

Russ's whole life was like a prison to him. He had to stay in his mother's house for what felt like an eternity to him. He may have been a grown man but he was not allowed to leave his mother's mansion. She feared that he would do something that would taint her name forever; a deed which was unacceptable for her.

His father passed away a long time ago, leaving her as a single mother to care for a perverted son on her own. Her mansion housed hundreds of girls within its walls, and she ran a tight learning school. In her estate, she taught ladies how to be ladies; she didn’t need her son to ruin everything that she had built.

She had decided to keep him in his room until she felt that he had grown up. She forced him to sit in his room, day in and day out. He got food from his one and only maid. And when he had to go to the restroom, the maid would be there.

Ala accompanied him no matter where he went. There was always the maid, always his one friend Ala, who was there for him.

With her {Stalker class}, she was there no matter what... Through his sadness, to his never happy life. She was always there... Whenever he’d think of a girl, she was there in his mind using her [Skills]. Whenever he looked at any other woman, she was there.

He had someone who watched his back whenever he gets into trouble. She had never confessed her true love for him, but she wanted to keep him safe.

"I can no longer keep you safe," Ala said as she was still walking ahead. Russ looked at her back, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

“If that's truly what you want, then I won't stop you," Russ replied.

"She didn’t tell me why, but your mother is truly upset with you about something... I get the feeling it’s bad. I don't think I can help you anymore." Ala frowned.

"And?! Why do you care?!" Russ yelled.

"Because... I... care... you..." Ala spoke flatly.

Russ just rolled his eyes, and they walked all the way to his mother's office.

________

{King Bastion’s kingdom}

A man ran all the way down to his king’s dungeon. King Albert Bastion called it his punishment chamber.

“My king! There’s bad news that I bring!” The servant announced. King Al Bastion looked at the servant with annoyance.

Around them, they were several girls in pain and pleasure. While the King and the servant conversed. Al Bastion’s men satisfied themselves with the slaves.

“Well?! Spit it out!” Al Bastion demanded.

“I personally sent everyone the letters you asked of me! However, two of them were rejected!” The servant said.

“What?! Who were they?!” Bastion roared.

“I wasn’t able to talk to them directly, but Lady Annabella and Lady Margolin didn’t let me see the two Lords! So Lord Russ and Lord Auly will not be joining us!“

Bastion grabbed the man, then pulled him closer. “Listen here! Out of all of the lords, I told you to bring, they are the most important ones I wanted! If you can’t get them, then it’s your life I’ll take!”

The servant's eyes widened. Bastion pushed the guy to a wall, then the servant scampered off out the door.

‘Russ, now that I know you were the problem to my setbacks. I won’t let you escape again!’ Bastion pondered.

So, this is my 1st try at making a book. I have so many ideas in my head, I just need to let them out. I don't know when I'll send the 2nd chapter, but I plan to do it as soon as I'm free to do so.

Thanks for reading everyone. And have a Merry Christmas!!!~~~

 

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

44