Not a CH. Yay for birthday!
702 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wanted to get a CH done before today because you guess it. Today's my B-Day. I AM OLD NOW! Anywho, I wanted to give you all something for today to because I want to take my time getting the CH 16 done. I did think about taking a week-long break. But I am half done. and I am having a lot of fun making this one. Of course, I try to have fun on all of the pages. There is no sex on this page though. I have always wanted to ask if you readers want more or less sex. I guess that is one of the questions I can ask in a poll. 

I didn't really plan what I was going to say here.  I guess I can get right to my gifts to you all. I was going to show them later. But here you all go. I hope you all like them.

I'm not sure. Those pictures tooo NSFW.  

From left to right: I am not going to say who the girl in red is yet. But she is one of Silver's sisters.  The middle one is Hanna.  Last and least is {Manifestation} Silver.  Picture by 

Noroi86000

Spoiler

[collapse]

This is going to be a while. Because I have a lot of pictures.

I have more TLOG pictures coming soon. For the ones who care about anyway. I plan not to show a POV of them unless Silver, Hanna, Kilo or Russ talk to them. I don't think people other POV then MC, so I'll try to keep it only to them 4.

The Ladies Of  Grace can't fight. But that makeup for it with their minds. I love them.  The pictures is by

Ala! Pictures by

Noroi86000

 Mille, Fragment, and Tilda. I can finally show what I mean when I say the Guardians have no irises. The who made this thought I was talking about something like byakugan. He doesn't draw futas, so I didn't ask him too. Mille is so cute. I am happy I add her to the story. I'll try to write her in more when I can.

 

Next this the ROOM! 3D room Made by:

The person who made this 3d room didn't make a shower as I wanted but oh well. I still think she did good.

Ther is should be a door for the kitchen. But oh well!

There is more pic for the room. But I think you all got the idea. The place where the maids sleep is not there. I didn't think i need to add it.

Kilo! I love you! LOL I made this one. I tried to make her look like she's from the 70s. I will ask someone to draw her too. But not yet.

I am still working on my voice over. As for the timeline thing. I will do it. But after they all group up. That way I can explain all of it at once. So please wait for that. I try really hard to make sense with the story.

I don't have a Poll or more to say really. I'll try to post CH 16 this week. We'll see.  For now, I'm going to sleep some more for my B-Day.

I hope you READERS have a good day! And thank you all for reading! Yay for sleep!

5