03 – Training
1.5k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way home, in the car were just Ezekiel and his father while the sun went down. His father was driving, while Ezekiel lay on the back seat with his little wings down, obviously very tired of playing all day long.

"Did you enjoy coming today, Ez?" His father asked.

"Yes, Daddy, they like me a lot, just like I like them a lot." Ez responded without getting up from the back seat of the car.

"I saw you discovered something else from your Quirk." His father asked while he was driving, even though he already knew what it was.

When Ez heard what his father said, he quickly got up excited to tell his father what it was like to discover the new Quirk. He told about the urge to put his hand on, the itching he felt, and then how tired he felt for helping the girl, but that he was very happy when he saw her running and they could play together.

"That's very nice Ez, but you only managed to help one little friend and you're already tired. Did you know that if you train your Quirk it can get stronger, right?" His father gave the tip.

"Really? So I won't get tired after helping someone?" Ezekiel asked animatedly.

"At first you will, but if we develop a training plan for you, maybe one day you can help hundreds of people and not get tired." His father suggested going to the point he wanted to make.

Ezekiel started thinking, he really wanted to help people a lot, but if he was too weak, it would be difficult for him to help many people. Then with an abnormal determination for a child, he sat up in an upright posture and said to his father, "It's okay, Daddy, I want to train the best I can so I can save as many people as I can."

"When we get home we'll talk to your mother and decide what the best choice is." His father said excited, happy to see his son care so much about people. When he was younger, his life in the USA was very painful, they went through a lot of difficulties until he met Ez's mother and they fell in love. With each other's support, they were able to set up a large company and when the branch in Japan was set up they decided to move here since Ez's mother's family is Japanese.

His mother had let them start training the next day, but only for 6 hours. In the morning Ez would go to school, in the afternoon he would train and at night he would rest.

Ez and his father knew that arguing with her would be impossible, so they accepted this training routine.

At night, after going to bed, Ezekiel, even though he was only 4 years old, began to think about his own future, using his own ability on behalf of people.

When he sleeps, Ezekiel enters a strange dream. In this dream, he stood on a grass field while a 30-year-old man sat fishing in a bright lake. This was one of the longest dreams Ezekiel had in his life, but during this dream, he could see and feel things that he had never felt. Suddenly the fisherman turned to him with his golden eyes and said something that would be marked deep inside Ezekiel's soul.

"Hey, kid, it looks like you finally got some sleep. I don't have much to say to you, but keep in mind that the best thing to do is to learn silence from the speakers, tolerance from the intolerant, kindness from the evil ones; and strange as it may seem, these will be the greatest teachers you will ever have. Don't let anything bad corrupt you, there are still many universes for good people like you to travel in." He said before he closed his golden eyes.

This simple phrase that this fisherman spoke awakened something in Ezekiel's heart. If you feel bad about something that someone else does for you, pay close attention to it, so that you don't repeat the same thing with anyone else.

When he woke up, the determination to become Pro-Hero #1 became the determination to become a great person. As if he had spent years just pondering that point.

Leaving the room, Ezekiel saw his parents already having breakfast. When his father saw the look on his son's face, his desire to help the child grew even stronger. Probably getting even more excited than Ezekiel himself on this subject.

As today was Sunday, Ezekiel and his father didn't have to worry about school and decided to start training.

First of all, Miguel, Ezekiel's father asked his son to try to keep his wings so that they wouldn't show off all the time. During the night he had thought about the possibility that people might discover that the boy could heal injuries and who he was or where he lived. The favor of helping people would end up becoming an obligation to Ezekiel for always having a huge line of people with the various types of injuries wanting to be healed. If he cured them, he would not be doing more than his duty, but if he denied them even for personal health reasons, people would judge him and spread selfish rumors.

He learned this from Recovery Girl that even though she is one of the gentlest heroines, she never revealed her own identity in order to have a private life like anyone else.

Ezekiel listening to his father's request, tried to contract his wings so that no one could see them, but he never had to try to contract any other body part, so it was a very strange feeling to train this.

But with a lot of guts, Ezekiel kept trying for an hour, until his wings contracted and turned into a pair of tattoos on his back.

Miguel thought it was strange to see the tattoos on the back of a 4-year-old child, but knowing this was better than walking everywhere with his wings out, he was happy for his own son, who was now playing hide and seek to make his wings appear.

With one hour less, the two prepared to start with Ezekiel's physical training. It was not enough just to train his wings, he needed a healthy body to be able to solve problems that needed him on the ground too.

So Miguel with the training routine for a 4-year-old child prepared by a friend of his the night before started training Ezekiel to become the best hero.

38