06 – Fly?
1.3k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ezekiel with his wings spread tried to imitate the movement of eagles as he took off from the ground, giving a great propulsion. The first wing bump made him come out slightly from the ground, but Ezekiel couldn't keep control and in the middle of the air, his arms shook him, causing him to lose his balance and fall flat on his face, just like he was this morning while training with his father.

Uraraka seeing that tried to hold back the laughter so as not to hurt him, but seeing Ezekiel's face with an embarrassed smile he couldn't hold back and started laughing. He was really very cute and majestic as he moved his wings without leaving the ground, but when his feet came out of the ground he became very disgraced. The scene was very comical for the 10-year-old girl.

"See? That's why I need your help." Ezekiel got up off the floor while cleaning himself.

"All right, let's test with my Quirk then?" Uraraka asked excitedly about using her Quirk to help someone.

Ezekiel was happy to see that she really wanted to help him and reached out to her.

When Uraraka saw his hand outstretched, she quickly held his hand and began to use her own Quirk on him to try to halve his weight. Diminishing the weight of a human was a very tiring thing for her, even more so since she had helped the woman a few minutes ago, so when she finished using Quirk on it, she felt a little weak almost losing her balance.

Ezekiel who was amazed at the sensation of having the lightest body quickly woke up and helped her to lean on it while still keeping her right hand entwined with her left hand. 'This Quirk of hers will be very powerful if she keeps training him until she becomes an adult. He thought.

Uraraka recovered in a few seconds and was a little embarrassed to see that she was still holding Ezekiel's hand and that he was supporting her so that she would not fall. "Thanks, Yloh."

Ezekiel let her go and gave her a smile back. Now with Uraraka holding the side, he spread his wings again and this time he flapped his wings even harder and to his surprise, which before he had managed to get about 10cm off the ground, now he had reached the height of 30cm with the first wing swing.

Before he could lose his balance, Ezekiel flapped his wings again, which were now easier to handle because of the less demanding gravity, and managed to climb even higher, leaving him 60cm high from the ground.

Uraraka's eyes were glowing like a star because it really looked like she was seeing an angel now. The scene of a beautiful boy with long white-purple hair flying with a majestic pair of wings in front of her would-be recorded for many years as one of the most beautiful scenes she has ever seen.

Ezekiel was also enjoying every second of his flight. Six years ago he had that pair of wings on his back, he'd never been able to fly. The feeling of freedom that he was now feeling because he could fly freely in the air, in the same way, that an imposing eagle flew in the skies was a feeling that gradually he was becoming addicted.

However, after a minute's flight, his gravity began to rise again and the difficulty of flying returned. But this time Ezekiel, who had already had experience flying, managed to control himself even when Uraraka's skill had run out and he still continued flying, even now at a slower speed.

After a few minutes enjoying the sensation of flying, Ezekiel with a huge smile on his face landed on the ground and without even keeping his wings, ran out and hugged Uraraka with little tears in his eyes, happy to be able to fulfill his dream of flying.

Uraraka was surprised by her friend's sudden display of affection, but seeing how he was reacting, she could imagine that he was really happy to be able to fly for the first time. So she didn't push him away from the hug and pat him on the back to calm him down.

The wings on his back were swaying with happiness, just like they did when he was little and reminiscent of a puppy, but now the two big wings swaying with emotion were raising a lot of dust, making Uraraka let out a slight cough and waking Ezekiel.

"Excuse me, Uraraka. I was a little emotional." He responded while wiping a small tear that ran down his left eye.

"It's okay! I wanted to fly one day too, it must be really cool!" She said in amazement as she remembered his scene flying freely in the sky.

"Can't you use your skill on yourself?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, I can, except in me I need several times more energy than I would if I were to use it on someone else." She answered.

"Don't worry, if you keep training one day you'll have enough energy to use on yourself. But still, when I got better at controlling myself by flying, I'll take you for a walk in the sky with me, okay?" Ezekiel said with a smile.

"Do you promise?" She asked excitedly.

"I promise!" He answered.

"Okay! Then you'll have to train hard then because I want to be able to fly soon." She said happily as she walked out.

Ezekiel laughed and remembered the 6 years he spent training his own Quirk so he could get stronger and help people. But that would not shake him, now that he could fly, Ezekiel felt surer that he could be much more useful.

The two started playing like normal children of various games until the sky finally began to darken and Uraraka remembered that her mother had asked her to go home soon.

Ezekiel, who would have to stop by to go back home, went with his new friend towards her house.

31