09 – Blonde
1.2k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weekend just flew by. By the time they realized it was Sunday afternoon and it was time to leave. Ezekiel had not met Uraraka since he had to stay at home and help his grandparents do various things, but he hoped that the next few times he would come he could meet her so they could play again.

When they were putting the bags in the car, suddenly Ezekiel's grandfather had an idea. "Honey, you're still friends with Chiyo, right?"

"Yes, I am, darling. Why?" She asked curiously.

"Don't you think Chiyo can help Ez? After I saw that report that he helped people, that idea stuck in my head." He answered her.

Hearing her husband's comparison, Ezekiel's grandmother finally understood what he meant and a look of fulfillment passed through her face. "Wait for a second, let me make a call." She left.

Ezekiel was curious to see that they were talking about him, and waited to see what would happen.

A few minutes later, his grandmother came back with a huge smile on her face as she said. "She accepted! I'll give you the address so you can take Ez Miguel tomorrow."

Miguel was curious to know who Chiyo was too, but when he saw the address, he quickly knew who he was and was excited to take his son there.

Ez tried to insist on who this Chiyo was, but no one wanted to tell him, saying that it would be a surprise and that he would love it.

So the next day, Miguel and Ezekiel were in the car while the last one was looking out the windows trying to understand where they were going. "Dad, tell me soon, who is Chiyo?"

"Look out front and tell me, who works there who could help you with your Quirk?" Miguel said pointing to a huge building.

When Ezekiel saw the large "H" shaped building, he couldn't help but get stars in his eyes, looking in wonder finally understanding who Chiyo was.

When their entry was authorized, the two who had never entered looked around and saw several young teenagers talking. Some sitting in the shadows of trees, others doing exercises, others even fighting among themselves.

When some of these youngsters saw the father and son duo entering the school, they were a little curious, since the boy was obviously too young to be there, and the only staff allowed to enter were the students.

When Ezekiel and his father finally arrived at the designated location, they knocked lightly on the door to ask permission to enter.

"You may enter." A calm and pleasant voice came from within.

When Ezekiel came in, he saw the person he already imagined being inside the infirmary, Recovery Girl.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Recovery Girl." He said smiling.

"What an educated boy, Ayo told me her grandson was cute. You want to learn from me, boy?"

"Yes, ma'am! I want to learn so I can help as many people as possible when I get older." Ezekiel answered honestly.

"All right, so today you'll spend the day with me and we'll see how you do. Depending on how it all goes down, I'll tell you if we'll keep it up, okay?" Chiyo said with a smile.
"All right!" Ezekiel accepted animatedly.

Miguel, seeing that everything was going to be okay, left to work, leaving his son in the UA.

...

Recovery Girl began by asking about Ez's healing Quirk so she could understand the best way to help him. As the students were hurting themselves daily in the UA, a different person arrived in the infirmary every hour in order to be treated by them.

Many students were surprised to see that Recovery Girl was not alone, and that next to her this time there was a younger boy, too, watching closely as she performed the assignments.

At the end of the day, after teaching him several things, she said that the next student who arrived hurt Ezekiel could treat him.

Ezekiel who saw her helping so many people during the day was very excited to be able to help a student at the school he wanted to study in the future and sat facing the door trying to guess who would be his first patient.

To his surprise, it was a blonde girl who came in, looking 17. She was very pretty, but from her messy hair, the worn-out physical activity clothes she was wearing and her swollen cheeks, she was probably in a battle.

"Hey, Recovery Girl, give me a kiss so I can leave." She said she was a little bit worked up about losing the battle.

"Takeyama, have you hurt yourself so much again? Today I will not heal you, but my newest assistant." Recovery Girl said when pointing at Ezekiel.

Takeyama looked away in amazement and saw a little boy looking at her with a smile. She who always cared a lot about her appearance was delighted to see this boy who seemed to have been sculpted. Before he could say anything, she approached him and started stroking his long white hair with a smile. "Hi sweetie, I'm Takeyama Yu, but you can call me big sister Yu. How will you help me?"

Ezekiel was a little shy about the sudden contact, but quickly recovered and returned the smile to her. "I will heal you."

Saying this, Ezekiel put both hands on Takeyama's swollen cheeks and as he stroked the place, he began to use his healing ability and quickly the swelling disappeared and her face returned to normal shape.

Takeyama was surprised that he put his hands on her cheeks and the shame that she never showed in public was obvious on her face that was now red.

When Ezekiel let go of her face, Takeyama passed his hands on her cheeks and felt they were no longer swollen. "You... really cured me! How cute!" She started screaming as she stretched out his cheeks.

"Stop big sister, otherwise my cheeks will get swollen." Ezekiel complained as he tried to let go.

"What's your Quirk?" Takeyama asked him while he was releasing him.

"I am an angel." Ezekiel responded as he stroked his cheeks and spread his magnificent pair of wings on his back. "And yours?"

Seeing the boy with his wings on his back, Takeyama found him even cuter and began to wonder how he would look when he was older. "My Quirk is called gigantic! I get pretty big." She answered with a smile. "One day everyone will meet the sexiest heroine in the world, Mt Lady!"

31