14 – Injury
990 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where is this boy going?" One person asked while running from the zero-point robot.

"I don't know, maybe he's gonna lose the points soon." Someone else said as he ran in the same direction.

In a room full of cameras watching the students, Nezu and the other teachers were watching all the test areas and a scene caught his attention.

A girl had been caught under the wreckage that one of the 0 point robots had caused by destroying a building and apparently would be trampled on by it, which could produce a fatal result.

Imagining that the reaction of the other students would be to run out of there, Nezu quickly picked up the communicator to ask someone from the team to go and help her, but before he could contact anyone, his quick eyes saw that Ezekiel, the youngest hero they had, was flying over the place watching what was happening, but still had done nothing.

Relying on Ezekiel's judgment, Nezu kept the communicator and continued to watch the scene unfolding in front of everyone.

Suddenly, to the amazement of the teachers, a small student with curly green hair came out of the dust and jumped very high, reaching the height of the robot's head and destroying with extreme ease, demonstrating to them the abnormal strength he had.

But the people who were focused on the green-haired boy destroying the giant robot's head didn't notice that for a fraction of a second, a purple light came from an angel who was flying over the place and held the robot's leg that weighed a few tons until the boy destroyed his head.

But Nezu, the director of the UA saw it. With a little smile on his face, he looked at the camera where a little old lady was healing some people who had been hurt during training and was happy that she had gotten rid of the biggest concern she had shown him.

Because she could never have children, old Recovery Girl always felt alone with her husband, but after this angel boy appeared, she began to smile more and more, clearly showing by her affection that this boy was already considered a grandchild to her.

But one thing that always worried her was that just like her, he had no offensive power. This was until a few months ago, where after a routine visit, during their conversation Nezu discovered that the boy had developed a new ability.

Curious he asked her, but she didn't want to tell him, so he could feel surprised to see this ability as much as she did, and she was certainly right.

Nezu was very surprised that now the boy could defend himself against villains with this new skill.

Since they met him he had already discovered three Quirks, which was surprising for everyone. If he were someone of bad character could make them worry that something bad would happen, but by living with him for 4 years, all suspicions have been dispelled, leaving only the curiosity to know what else he could demonstrate to them, perhaps even in the future a technique made only for the attack?

...

With the surprised look the others were giving Midoriya, Ezekiel calmly descended from heaven and went towards Uraraka to see how she was feeling.

During Midoriya's fall, she used the little energy left inside her to prevent his fall and reduce the gravity of his body to zero, making him land on the ground peacefully and receive no heavy injuries, apart from his arm which was apparently black from the excessive use of energy as she fainted.

Ezekiel as he landed on the ground, saw Midoriya's look of concern as he looked at Present Mic and without saying a word, used the purple energy in him and in Uraraka to fly them to the infirmary tent he had outside this testing area.

When she got there, Uraraka woke up with a bit of a headache after using so much energy and feeling a bit of pain in both legs, but when she saw Ezekiel putting Midoriya on one of the stretchers because her arms and legs were destroyed, she did not complain about her own situation, and just watched the scene silently.

"You know that was crazy, right?" Ezekiel said with a solemn face as he cured Midoriya's legs with his own skill.

"I know, Archangel-sama, but I couldn't let anything bad happen to her after what she did for me before the test started." Midoriya responded downcastly by remembering that he couldn't get a single point.

"Stop calling me Archangel, my name is Ezekiel, but my friends call me Ez." Ezekiel answered him with a light smile on his face before continuing. "Do you remember the last time I praised you? It was exactly because you'd made a fool of yourself, and my opinion on that doesn't change, we're heroes, the safety of others is always more important than ours".

Hearing what he said, Midoriya was a little ashamed, but happy to see that Archangel really seemed to like him.

"There, your legs and your arm are healed, don't do that anymore, if your body can't stand its own power, train more, both your body and your power, since I won't be with you always." Ezekiel said as he got up and walked him out.

"Thanks, Archa... Ezekiel-sama, your words are very important to me, it shows me that I didn't make the wrong choice, even if I don't pass the UA". Midoriya said a little down, but clearly more lively this time.

"Don't give up, a school of heroes doesn't abandon other heroes." Ezekiel winked at him before turning around and returning to the infirmary preparing to heal the other patient who was waiting for him.

Midoriya, who was still outside, was stunned by Ezekiel's words, after all he had forgotten that Ezekiel worked in the UA, if he said that it is because maybe he still has hope.

With a renewed look to train more, he left there determined to train more and become stronger.

24