Prologue
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the rain comes, it Induces the numerous happiness, is what people believed, It gives love through all vegetation and living beings as the divine powers give, to me when I saw the rain, it seems like the sky is crying and people are making fun of it. So, I wish there won’t be rain anymore.

 

My name? Everyone has a name, when we are born our parents give us when we become adults, we have the same name, waiting in the deathbed we have the same name. However, a question arises for those who have named, who am I? Am I a child or adult or person waiting for death?

 

This is the reason told me by master for not giving me a name when we have named, we expect life, and wants to live, where everyone knows at the end of the day, they will die. So, it is better to not have any expectations.

 

I was raised by my master Akashi, from the day I was born till now in my life, just one word is enough to describe my life and that is “Empty”. Never have I ever experienced any feelings, just like a rock. Which I have now sat.

 

Two elderly people saw the boy who sat on the mountain, doing meditation. One of them with white hair, timeworn skin, moth-eaten clothes with gleaming eyes and fragile voice, with brown color, skin tone, and deathly presence, Akashi asked Kiran, who is 5 feet 8 inches, mummified hair, seasoned skin, fatigued eyes, and a friendly smile.

 

“Is the boy ready for sacrificing?”

 

Kiran replied, “yes, but I wonder its right thing to do by sacrificing the boy to please the god”. 

 

A reply came to him from Akashi as” everyone dies one day, but the boy is dying one day before”. So, nothing to feel for it, Instead the boy should be happy as he is fulfilling his purpose of life.

 

After sometimes in the sky, half instance burn rain came to end, and the sky bursts into red color like blood, the golden orb (sun) slowly departs from the skies and goes behind the white pearl (moon). We can see a phenomenon in which the sun, moon, and earth are in a straight line known as an eclipse.

 

With a sigh, Kiran called the boy by ringing the loud bell, as the boy has no name, from his childhood onwards people call him by ringing bells, like caged animals which are going to be slaughter for the pleasures of human life, the boy woke up from his meditation state and saw the place around.

 

Misty smoke floats over and covers mountains, a cool breeze flows with time if another person is there Peaceful words flow in and out of them, alas there are no feelings came from this boy. He walks down the mountain path with a blank face upon arriving at the bottom of the mountain he sees two old people looking at him.

 

Upon his arrival, the two old men felt their hearts begin to race. Their eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his silver-light hair down to his feet. The closer he came, the better they could view him. His eyes are a dark blue color. Reminding them of the vast universe itself, but they are no feelings in his eyes. He had white skin just like snow, they are no word which can fill the beauty of the boy, perfect can fill the description if the boy had expression in his face. Seeing him coming towards them, they relaxed. 

 

Kiran took a deep breath, inhaling his overly strong cologne. With melancholy voice, he said to the boy time has come to greet his destiny, before Kiran can say any words are interrupted by the sound of galloping horses.

 

The three of them can hear the galloping sounds of the horses coming towards them with a constant rhythm. The ground is vibrating from the galloping of the horses. They are nearly a hundred people protecting a carriage coming towards them. The hundred people looked like veterans coming from the war field, there is the deathly aura surrounding them, sensing this aura the wild animals in the vicinity left this place.

 

From the carriage, a man came out, who has a crown in his head with a small beard and facial features resembling the boy. But there is sadness, which can be seen in this young man's face. When the young man came out all the people kneel on the ground showing respect to this man, within them a person with a dark hair scar running through his face greeted the young man my king time has come.

 

The young man walked towards the three people standing at the top of the mountain. Upon arriving the young man looked towards the boy, there is warmth in his look, but u can see the sadness in his eyes.

 

The King looked in the eyes of the boy, and with a shaky voice, he said forgive me, my son.

0