Game started
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the castle a woman walked, she walked like someone who'd been in some armed service or other, there was a marching quality to it. The woman age looked like the forties, five foot seven, willowy and a face cut right from the pages of a men's magazine. She has black hair, brown eyes, tiny lips, with red grown covering from neck to toe. though she looked attractive, her aura makes you frighten to approach her. She halted her steps when came across a door.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by Marina, whose skin was as gnarled as the bark of the woodland trees and her hair contained just as many bugs. Her lips were large and leathery, her nose a bumper collection of warts and her eyes narrowed to a squint so closely that it was impossible to tell their color. She had one graced almost six feet, quite a giant among young women. She practiced fortune-telling at the age when babies used to speak. She never failed at predicting the destinies of people.

Marina: while looking outside the window, saw "Kelly Warknight", she is the queen of the "Valishinia" kingdom. She greeted the queen and said "my lord fates are changing. Stars are behaving strangely; the future is unpredictable now”.

Kelly: When she heard the words from a marina frown appeared in her face, she always made decisions for the guidance of the marina. All the wars won by her kingdom are entirely due to the predictions of the marina, tonight she visited this place to make an important decision regarding attacking the beast kingdom, it seems like she has to wait for a while

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................

In Pensavalia, a town in which all races co-exist, the town looked like a maze of narrow winding streets, as complex as the heart. The streets were the veins, paved with dark red stones, every building was different, borrowing this and that, as different races living here. But, at the center of the town, You can see a big mansion, this mansion looked like ancient The people inside the mansion looked somewhat panic as their young miss delivering a child.

knave a young man walking to and fro in the room, he can hear screams of his wife, today will be an important day in his life, his wife is again giving birth to a child. They are many thoughts playing in his mind, though he has experienced the situation once, he was unable to keep his mind calm, suddenly he heard the cry of a baby, he opened the door and rushed into the room as his life depends on it.

Upon entering the room, he has seen his wife’s Emily’s face, who looked exhausted. But his eyes traveled to an older woman who is holding a baby in her hands, he walked towards her and took the baby from her hands like some sort of treasure. He was mesmerized by the baby’s look, he seemed to in a trance state while looking at baby’s dark blue eyes, baby’s hand was soft as delicate as glass.

“knave, let me hold the baby,” said Emily.

Emily took the baby from his husband, she was captivated by the baby’s look especially the blue eyes, she has seen blue eyes but not this dark, this enhanced the beauty of the baby. She told him no matter what she will protect him from any harm. The baby smiled as a reply to her promise, her newborn baby smile was as sweet as a summer strawberry and filled her with a ray of sunshine she never knew existed on the world.

0