Decision of the Queen
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marina started chanting mantras and Kelly can see blood coming from the corner of her mouth.

Kelly did nothing to stop her, waited patiently and helpless to do anything to ease the pain of her friend.

“My queen, go to Pensavalia, there you can find a boy who will conquer the world if aims for”

Hearing this, Kelly got shocked and excited. What if a boy wants to conquer the world, then he must conquer all kingdoms.

How can anyone win all wars in their life, it sounds ridiculous, as it requires not only strength, wisdom, and co-operation from the army. Instead, luck also plays a crucial role in deciding the victor.

No one in history has conquered the world. They are some rulers whose strength went beyond common sense and a woman’s imagination. But still, they have conquered the utmost three countries in their lifetime. Woman with wisdom only able to manage to make a place in the palace of the kingdom, as in battlefield only strength matters, even though you have a large army with magic nothing matters as you can eradicate half of the army with a single spell.

Even if one has all this ability, still it is impossible to conquer the world. As you must manage the army and have the heart of steel, as war brings the tremendous suffering that results from war is unimaginable. Innocent civilians are maimed or killed while the soldiers face irreparable physically. Then the question arises in one’s mind. How can war ever be justified? Furthermore, everything around us suffers when there is a war. The number of resources and lives lost on both sides does not convince anyone that it is good to have a war.

When is one thinking of answering this question? Then all the enthusiasm and eagerness for waging war will be gone.

“The amount of resources and lives lost in both sides does not convince anyone that it is good to have a war” using this statement Kelly manage to make truce in the previous war.

 

But she must believe Marina as none of her predictions came wrong.

“Wait a second are you saying BOY? “Kelly exclaimed.

Boy??

How can a Man conquer the world? For the first time in her life, Kelly became suspicious of Marina’s divination. First, she told that the boy has the power to conquer the world. Second, it’s boy not girl. Even brain-dead people can claim it is nonsense.

Sigh!! came from Kelly's mouth. Time’s are changing. Even though it sounds ridiculous, she still trusts Marina as she never been wrong before.

As who the boy is. It’s not difficult to find. Marina stated that Emily Roger’s child. Kelly remembered in the last war against Vivan kingdom, this mage performed outstandingly.

In the last war compared to the Devan kingdom the Vivan Kingdom has a large army. So instead of engaging in full combat, Kelly has chosen a Guerrilla warfare strategy.

This hit and run strategy is quite beneficial for facing an opponent with a large army base. Tactically, guerrillas usually avoid confrontation with large units and formations of enemy troops but seek and attack small groups of enemy personnel and resources to gradually deplete the opposing force while minimizing their losses.

The guerrilla prizes mobility, secrecy, and surprise, organizing in small units and taking advantage of terrain that is difficult for larger units to use.

One main disadvantage of this guerrilla tactic is the resources and energy drain of the army. So, it is easy to get injured when facing large units. Kelly mainly uses this tactic when waging the war. So, she always prioritizes healing mages compared to combat.

Kelly assigned Emily to run Pensavalia town as a mayor for her previous contributions- one reason doing this is because of her large healing magic spell, which not only cured but also replenished the entire army for victory.

If Kelly wanted, she can directly snatch the boy from Emily’s family. As she is the queen of Devan- everything under the cloud in Devan belongs to only her.

But a question still lingers in her mind, is it the right thing to do?

Everything is fair in Love and war, as a queen is it her duty to provide quality of life to her people. Justifying her actions for the cause of the people. Kelly decided to go to Pensavalia.

0