I got Reincarnated but My Wife is Now My Mother! Chapter Four
1.6k 15 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up, sleepyhead! It's time to leave, and you, my boy, need to be ready!" Lady Aiko said.

My mother stood at the door of my bed. Due to constant body aches, I couldn't even remember going to sleep. Lady Aiko wore a stunning sky-blue gown with a white center down the middle, a typical garment for those of this era. Her voluptuous melons were on display for anyone to see. The dress fit tightly around her waist and hips, revealing her peachy rump. Just like I remember from our past selves, the beauty of Abigail was still there, but I could not tell her that. She would have something to say if she had any memories of our relationship. A look on Lady Aiko's face resembled the one Abigail used to have whenever she had enough of waiting for something or being annoyed. She walks over and throws the covers off me.

"Now get up, young man! I won't have you linger one more minute!" Lady Aiko scolded.

"Alright, I'm up," I whispered.

Every inch of my being still stings with pain. The side effects of mana overlord are drastic. However, it could have been more severe as this was considered a mild to moderate case. I lazily drag myself out of bed. The maids were waiting patiently to clean my room, and servants were already arranging my wardrobe. A thought came to mind; this must be the life of a noble. The maids wore elegant black gowns with white aprons—the lower garments of their uniform consisted of black hosiery pantyhoses with black threaded-heeled boots. A white maid's cap completes the look. Just how I imagined a medieval maid would dress. Similar to the other servants, who wore gray gowns with white aprons, brown hosiery, and brown-heeled boots. The servants I saw yesterday must have been nurses who wore a blue version. I could tell the fabric was expensive. The Count didn't spare any expenses for his servants. I knew this from memories. To my father, these were his people, his extended family. As a Martindale, it was Martindale's responsibility to care for those under his care. The moment I stood up, servants began removing my clothes.

"Hold on; I can do that myself!" I stuttered.

"Nonsense, let them do their work. We've seen you nude before, Dear," Lady Aiko said.

Her words gave me a sense of tension as this was the last thing I expected when I woke up. I might have memories of this happening every morning, but to the present-day me, this was the first time. In moments, I was bare for the room to see. The apparent and abnormal size of my schlong was a heavy shocker. I was never this endowed in my previous life. Despite my discomfort, Lady Aiko didn't seem bothered by the sight. In addition to the maids, the servants noticed that I was becoming aroused. Caution glances erupted from around me, and my former wife was the only one who acted like it was no big deal. Thankfully, they aided in covering me up before things got too far. My manhood hanging out erect in front of so many women was overwhelming.

With that over, my mother accompanied me. A group of servants trails behind me. If that wasn't enough, the House Guards were behind them.

"Oh, by the way, your father asked you to address your decision yesterday. I don't know what he means, but it is your duty, and you must see to this matter before we depart," Lady Aiko said.

"Oh, yes, I'll do that now. You can wait for me. Ah, uhm, this shouldn't take too long," I said.

'My mother was referring to the new slaves I was responsible for.' She hugs me and leaves with half of the entourage. The other half follows me. I already knew where the three prisoners were. My room wasn't far from there.

As a royal noble, it's natural my Father and Mother would post Two guards at the door. They look at me and step aside. One opens the door, and I enter. There, the three young women sat on beds. The room is mostly bare, but there are amenities. They're wearing the same tattered rags I saw the day prior; they stand still. Their clothing was dirty and well-worn. I could see the bare bodies in some areas. The older one's breasts were ample in size.

The other two were a bit smaller. Their black hair is long and unkempt. They would be considered models even in this state in my past life. The way their bodies looked, they looked like pornstars. They would be dead just for attacking me if it weren't for me. None of the three look me in the eye.

"Okay, this is going to take some time. Taking care of your clothes is the first thing that needs addressing as soon as possible. I can't have the three of you wearing next to nothing all the time like barbarians. So, first, you'll have a bath; then, I'll have the maids prepare some clothes for you. Then, you'll be traveling with me," I explained. "Tell me, what do I call you?" I asked.

"My name is Ozella. These are my siblings, Elene and Nella. What do you plan to do with us now that you have enslaved us?" Ozella asked softly.

Ozella's eyes were a stunning blue, her face oblong, her nose delicate, and her lips bowl-like. Her skin is smooth and milky. There was no doubt that she was athletic, but she was clearly undernourished. Add to that were her wide thighs and hips with long legs, which made her tall.

"Nothing, but take care of yourself. I chose to be responsible for you," I said.

"But what will you do with us?" Nella whispered.

There is a deeper blue hue to Nella's eyes. She has a round face, with hearty lips and a petite nose. Her height was shorter, but child-bearing thighs and hips fit along with her long legs.

"We'll talk about that after you have bathed and changed into more suitable clothes," I said.

Last was Elene, the youngest of the three. She has an oval face with purple eyes. A shocking departure from her sisters, her face is oval like Nella's and a spitting image of her, except for her dimpled nose and plump lips. Her thighs and hips are smaller but fit her age. As the shortest, her legs were still long and toned.

'This was going to be tough. I hope Elene, Nalla, and Ozella don't think I'm using them for their bodies?' The servants enter the room and begin their work. I took this cue to wait outside.

20