Chapter 80: Water Group and Red Packets
104 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all the goods were loaded onto the van, Liu Ben suggested to Wu Hao if he wanted to ride together in his car.

Wu Hao declined Liu Ben's kind offer, not because he looked down on Liu Ben's van, but because his own car was parked on the roadside outside the market. He couldn't just leave it unattended, could he?

As for Liu Ben, he was just casually mentioning it. In his opinion, since Wu Hao could spend so much money on these temporary playthings, it was normal for him to have a private car for transportation.

However, Liu Ben didn't directly ask Wu Hao what kind of car he had because it would seem too tacky. Liu Ben would never make such a vulgar mistake.

However, when Liu Ben saw Wu Hao heading towards the market with the G500 parked on the roadside, he was still somewhat surprised. He thought to himself, "This guy is indeed a local tyrant. Who did he say this beastly monster belonged to before? I didn't expect the real owner to be this guy! Tsk tsk!"

Although Liu Ben also had a car at home, it was just a Buick Regal worth only a little over 200,000 yuan, which couldn't be compared to the magnificent Mercedes-Benz G500. SUVs like this one naturally attracted a lot of attention wherever they went.

However, although Liu Ben was amazed, he only felt a little envious and had no sense of jealousy.

As Wu Hao's car started, Liu Ben followed behind slowly.

While Liu Ben was following from behind, he didn't idle. With a sudden thought, he took out the latest model of a fruit machine and took a photo of the G500 driven by Wu Hao in front. He then directly sent it to his high school classmates' group chat with a caption that said, "Guess who the owner of this monster is?"

It didn't take long for people to immediately respond to Liu Ben's message, "This G500 is so imposing. Ben, could the owner of this car be from our class? Who's the local tyrant?"

Seeing that Liu Ben asked this question, the people in the group quickly started speculating.

"Hehe, congratulations, you guessed it right. You'll find out who it is the day after tomorrow at the class reunion." Liu Ben didn't directly reveal it and intentionally kept it a secret.

After saying that, in a good mood, Liu Ben sent a red packet divided into 8 parts worth 100 yuan each. It wasn't for the sake of showing off, but because he generally enjoyed these activities of sending and grabbing red packets on his phone.

Even if there were only a few cents in the red packet, he still enjoyed snatching it. So the amount of money didn't really matter. The key was the attitude you had towards sending and grabbing red packets.

If you just wanted to show off and flaunt your wealth, no matter how much you sent, you wouldn't win people's favor. But if you did it to liven up the group atmosphere, it would definitely garner everyone's favor.

And Liu Ben clearly belonged to the second category. In truth, Liu Ben had always had good interpersonal relationships and was quite good at livening up the atmosphere.

"Wow! Our Ben just sent a red packet again. Oops, I missed it. Ben, send another one!"

"Yeah! Ben, good things come in pairs!"

"Send another one..."

Seeing that even the people who usually didn't participate in the group chat started following along because of his red packet, Liu Ben chuckled and generously sent another 100 yuan red packet. This time, there were more portions, a total of 18. As for who would grab more, it all depended on.

1