Chapter 1
583 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everything is blurry. Where am I? What happened?" Jahnoya said trying to see what is around her using her hearing and her hands anyway she could. 

Jahnoya is a 25 year old female who's single, lives on an island with half a million people, and an orphan. What made it worse for the poor girl was, no one knew how she showed up on the island or at the orphanage she grew up in. All the head Mistress knew was just an amulet and a ring in the cloth that rapped  her up as a baby to show linage. 

 Johnoya was isolated as a child for being too strong, highly intellectual and exceeding every humanly possible ability there is . Johnoya, was still being called a freak , straight up monster  her entire  life just for being who she was.

Despite not having a lovely childhood or a family to call her own she never once let that stop her prideful and charismatic personality, she helped out where she could and though never had friends and was not even thanked for her work , loved everyone on that island because to her they were her family and something to protect.

Johnoya got a part time job at the local grocery store in town and has been working there for 3 years now. Though she still gets trouble from some of the locals she is living quite a lovely life. What she didn't know was today march 19th 2041 she was going to die. 

Mrs daisy the lady that took her in when she was 17 though she told no one. Her husband Mark didn't even acknowledge her until they needed help at the store three years ago. They are the people that own the store.  The delivery for goods was today and Mrs daisy was out front checking off, out of nowhere two gruff guys  with guns came shouting and demanding money. Johnoya being the way she is ran out , trying to deescalate the situation. When trying to protect Mrs daisy, regrettably, johnoya was shot. The two guys ran off without taking anything,thankfully.

 Mark a tall bulky man who decided to give her a chance ran out and knelt beside her for the first time showing some type of concern, staring in her eyes, holding her in his lap. However, she was gasping for air, blood filling her lungs, drowning. Even if they wanted to call for help, it was too late. Shot square in the chest and through the heart. Johnoya was dead.

"Oh , I was shot. Am I dead? Is this heaven?  Trees?  I was just at the store".Slowly getting up, a gut reaching pain ran through her entire body.

Johnoya's  once brown eyes turned a dazzling gold with slits like a dragons. Her before dark 4c hair, a curly brunt orange, olive skin burn as scale like dens appear before her eyes, a scream like never before erupted from her, "Ahh! , Wha- what's happening to me? Someone! Anyone , help me!!".

Johnoya force herself up to her hands and knees , her vision still blurry , under her palms dirt and wet dead leaves. whimpering, every now and again a long groan, a scream. " Help...meeee!" Voice deep, though lovely. Slender hands dug into the dirt,delicate beautiful rosey lips rolled back to show the straining of teeth against each other,a pouty nose drool mucus, small round eyes with tears burning behind them, round face, with a height of 5,9 ,wide hips ,medium size breast ,a small waist ,muscles like a warrior that trained years for war. 

Johnoya used a tree to  steady herself to her feet. Vision coming to, still in pain , undergoing a change that they believe is the worse thing that's ever happened to them, little did they know, this change would be the awakening of a new and exciting adventure.

Anyone looking in would see , in the middle of a beautiful dense Forrest with tress that reach the skies , a crater as large as a small village,is staring at the sky. A whimpering girl a strange to what is about to happen. Having crawled, groan and screamed, a tree giving her strength . 

A change is coming.

10