Chapter 5. Taking Responsibility.
124 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I looked at the admittedly perfect ass, I realized my hand was on something just as plump.

Removing the offending hand took more willpower than I was willing to admit to myself, but I can't be giving her the wrong idea after the so-called *Awakening*

Determined to not be a douche, I propped myself up on one arm in the small burrow and pulled out my lightweight, white, and black hoody from my bag. I'll have to get something else to put in there to keep my laptop safe and for use as a pillow, but this woman is in dire need of clothes.

My movements didn't go unnoticed for long. I could see her long ears twitching, more with each passing minute, until she rolled over, snuggling deep into my chest in a manner that was far too cute, and innocent. As she snuggled in making herself comfortable, I saw subtle differences in her body. Her nails, are sharp and pointed like knives extending an inch or so past her fingers, colored the same blood red as her lips. All of her skin has an almost invisible soft white hair that you can't see at first glance. Her teeth are the same sharp ones she had before, not a single flat tooth to be seen.

Breathtaking, didn't do her justice. All signs of the malnourished rabbit were gone. Her long wild silvery/white locks framed her face perfectly, and her tiny nose twitched cutely along with her long floppy ears which were contrasted by her pouty blood-red lips, and plentiful curves. The only odd thing about her was the lack of human ears. Her hair covered it from immediate notice, but it was just a bit odd to see nothing there.

Closing my eyes I calmed myself and spread the lightweight hoody over her, I wanted to get started on the day, but the idea of waking her from her peaceful slumber stopped me and I decided to just lay back down and try to sleep, but none came. Instead, I opted to check my status, in an attempt to ignore the warm breath of the bunny girl flowing across my skin...

Architect of Sentience- " The holder of this title can direct with permission, the choice of mutations of any tamed creature under their control."

Nature's Steward-" You are bound by a bond with nature itself. Furthering the abilities of Nature's Guardian, and allowing you to call upon nature for aid against sapient beings for as long as you aid Nature. *Note- Failure to come to Nature's aid when requested will result in the loss of this title completely.*"

Huh, that's neat, I wonder how far "Aid" goes exactly though. This also reeks of the old chain quest vibes.

I tried to find anything on classes but I got nothing, I bet I have to go somewhere or reach a certain level. there is no use in worrying about what I can't control anyways.

While I was laying there with my eyes closed the bunny girl stirred awake, and I realized she had no name at all. and it felt odd wanting to name her now that she was sapient. I also realized that sapient or not, can she even speak?

I was about to open my eyes and meet the new version of this bunny when I felt something long, warm, and wet move across my face. Did, did she just lick me?

Opening my eyes I was met by a scene I have seen more than a few times in my past. Red flushed cheeks? Check. Hot and heavy breaths? Check. Eyes locked onto mine with a pleading desire written inside of them? double-check. This was a smitten girl who was about to do something stupid. Wait... aren't bunnies known for being promiscuous? 

Ryan- "Time-out! Time-out!"

The empathic bond still works and as soon as I connected to her mind, I felt her overwhelming desire and did my best to not let it infect me.

Ryan-" Listen, your body has changed. and now isn't the time for, THAT...

Like any young woman, she took my words to mean I didn't like her instead of what I actually meant. But instead of tears, I got punches, each hitting me with far more strength than I expected. In my haste to defuse the situation, I said the two words no man should ever say to an emotional woman.

Ryan-" No you are not ugly, And yes, yes I like the new body, it is very attractive. Now please stop hitting me, and calm down."

She did in fact not calm down. After hearing my empathic feelings of finding her attractive this only encouraged her more. So instead of fighting her, I did the next best thing. I ran away, or at least tried to. The burrow had two exits, but each was narrow. The sleeping area was by far the largest, yet even it was overcrowded by our two adult forms inside what was meant to be the home of a 50lb bunny. My attempt at a peaceful escape was easily thwarted when she laid on top of me, pressing her large chest into mine. To my dismay, this only encouraged her more as she felt my excitement through our bond.

Ryan-" You are getting the wrong idea, yes I find you attractive, but you are too young, it's just not right! Besides, what if you got pregnant?

This time I made sure to send to her how I would feel if we did that now and the potential risks such an action could cause. Not forgetting to mention how her youth makes this wrong, most of which seemed to get through to her, until I mentioned her becoming pregnant. 

The concept must have done something because she doubled down and began to lick my neck with her hot soft tongue. I did my best to not enjoy it, but there was no lying through the empathic bond. My honest bodily reactions only fed her desires more. Determined to stop this, I rolled over and pinned her hands above her head.

Ryan-" Let's not rush things please, we have plenty of time to do this later."

My words didn't register at all, the lust-filled eyes of the bunny girl, and her slightly parted lips with her body underneath mine only triggered memories that she felt over the bond. She wrapped her thick thighs around my waist and pulled her hips against mine as if inviting me in. I could feel the heat from her womanhood through my pants pressing against me.

  

The empathic bond is a two-way street, so as she rubbed herself on me I could feel how good it felt for her, and that in turn, started to affect me, making me think with the wrong head. The way her lips are parted and her eyes looked at me, with her red cheeks and hot and needy breaths threw me over the edge, and I gave in, all of my willpower crumbling.

Ryan-"I WARNED YOU!"

In return, I got a satisfied smile, before I felt her toes hook the waistband on my pants sliding them off. Neither of us was thinking straight, My empathic bond messed with our individual emotions, creating a feedback loop that only drove us deeper and deeper into each other's arms.

like animals we rolled around in each other's embrace, she used my unintentionally shared emotions and desires as her guide and did everything right, welcoming me in with an almost euphoric desire that I happily complied with. Her emotions only grew more and more intense as we satisfied each other's carnal urges, growing more and more fluid as time went on. Her long nails dug into my back drawing blood as we finished. I knew I shouldn't have finished inside of her but I couldn't resist the urge. 

I was spent afterward, sweating up a storm having done all the work in this tiny cramped burrow, however, she wasn't at all finished. Her nature as a bunny showed through as she took charge gripping my member not allowing me to stop, not allowing me to exit. Her desire for children, for MY children, hit me like a brick. and only fed into my animalistic urges even more. Nobody in their right mind would be indulging in these urges, especially in this situation. But I certainly wasn't in my right mind.

I happily allowed her to take charge, rolling over onto my back, having given up completely. I watched as she licked my blood off of her fingers and her perky chest rubbed on mine. She continued until she herself came once again. The empathic bond ensuring we both did simultaneously. 

I held her in my arms as she shivered and shook from her orgasm, and watched as she started to draw something on my chest with my own blood, that suddenly glowed and sunk beneath my skin.

Ding! BloodBunny Beastkin has marked you as her lifelong mate. Will you accept?

Ryan-" Bloodbunny? A little on the nose isn't it?  In any case, I guess this is where I take responsibility. Sure, I accept."

Ding! For successfully breeding the only Blood-bunny beastkin in existence, you have earned a title, "Fertilities favor".

Yeah, I'm not even going to acknowledge that right now.

I looked towards the woman on my chest, I watched as her eyes opened wide, I'm guessing she got some kind of notification of her own, however, that works for her. The genuine loving smile she sent my way must mean she got some sort of confirmation I guess? Not being able to truly speak is getting old, but I don't want her to learn English when it won't be usable with anyone but me. It feels like I would be wasting her time.

I was getting sleepy all over again and her warm body on my chest didn't help things, but we stank, and I really, really needed to pee. I also needed food, I was starving. 

Giving my new "Mate" a kiss on her forehead I sent her the idea of getting out of here and starting the day. I could tell she didn't like the idea but knew it was necessary.

Ryan-" So you need a name, got any ideas?"

In return, all I got was the question of what a name is, and after explaining that and telling her my name, she didn't really care, leaving it up to me.

Ryan-" Luna... Yeah, Luna will be your name."

Ryan-" What does it mean? Well, it's just short for Lunatic of course. OW, OW,  stop hitting me, I was just joking. I picked it due to the color of your hair, and how it reminds me of the moon."

After a long explanation of what the moon was, my punishment was successfully evaded. We left the burrow and made our way to the stream again. All the While she led the way shaking her ass in a tempting way. It was amazing watching as she adapted to the new body instantly, without a hitch in her step.

When we arrived at the stream this time, we took turns keeping watch and cleaning ourselves in the rushing water. Thankfully, the air is warm and comforting, I would hate to have had to clean myself off and be all cold as I drip-dried. Although watching her rinse her body was mesmerizing, I was truly worried about the future. Luna herself doesn't even know what civilization is and only thinks of this place as her home, thinking nothing is wrong and this is just normal. 

Ding! Nature is seeking your assistance, A Breeding pair of Giant Cockatrice has thrown the local ecosystem out of order, causing great harm. Kill both Cockatrice and their young before they can hatch. Time remaining-- 21 days.

And there it is...

6