Chapter 2: First hunt
162 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun noticed the glowing letters out of the corner of her eye.

[First mission set: Find food - Hunt something to eat.]

[Difficulty: Easy]

[Reward: 1 Level, 3 Stat Points, 1 Skill Point, 5 coins]

'A mission… Wow, but this now…' Her stomach grumbled again and Sun stopped complaining. ' Fuck, I'm starving...'

Sun unconsciously began to use her keen sense of smell to follow a scent that her instinct told belonged to potential prey, she couldn't explain how she knew that, she just did.

Sun began to go deeper into the forest, she was trembling inside as she could feel a heavy energy in the air, but she couldn't find the origin, what bothered her deeply was how sure that it represented the presence of some powerful being. 'Fucking hell, this place has a very tense atmosphere'

Trying to relax her mind at least a little Sun began to observe her surroundings and noticed that the trees were huge and full of fruits serving as shelter for some beasts that she couldn't recognize, but they looked like a kind of big monkey with four arms, Sun could notice the muscles set on those limbs that can break it easily.

' I better not mess with these guys, I don't have HP to fight... Fuck.' Sun quickly glanced at her status.

[HP 21/100]

She was surprised that it wasn't as low as before. But she figured that fighting that gang wasn't a good idea, so she decided to cross that area quickly with caution because she didn't want to attract attention. Little did she know that she had already been noticed, but those beings didn't seem interested in her enough to disturb her passage through their territory.

After passing through the territory of the four-armed monkeys, Sun found a small rabbit behind some bushes eating a fruit bigger than itself. The gray wolf moved slowly so as not to make any noise, in her mind there was nothing but her hunger, and it helped her body to move completely on instinct.

Sun jumped aiming for the rabbit's exposed throat, but it managed to avoid it and when landed on the ground looked at the wolf with a comical look on this face, as if she couldn't take his life and Sun imagined the same thing as she fell on her nose to the ground. So the rabbit turned around completely ignoring Sun and started to walk away completely unconcerned.

'You little bastard son of a bitch!!' The wolf rose angrily and prepared to attack a second time. ' Your arrogance is greater than your size!!' Sun jumped, using her skills instinctively, but again the rabbit dodged and struck back, hitting the young wolf's exposed flank.

[-10 VP]

[11/100 HP]

' Pussy!!!' Sun fell sharply to the ground, but she had no chance to think as it had to jump to avoid the rabbit's next attack, in a flash the wolf was on her feet and the rabbit landed where she was a moment ago, she took advantage of the surprise in the look of the rabbit and advanced again.

When Sun was a few centimeters away, the rabbit noticed its movement and tried to react, but it was too late and the mouth of the first-time hunter had already closed around its neck. ' You arrogant son of a bitch, thought it was untouchable... Sucker.' Sun stared into their eyes as the life drained out of them, and she felt strangely pleased about it.

[+50 EXP]

[Basic Dodge skill added in skill shop]

She devoured the rabbit in a few minutes and felt totally refreshed when finished, so she was sure her HP was completely restored.
'That must be the effect of that basic recovery skill... If it's described as basic, there must be ways to improve it?' As she thought, a notification appeared in her field of vision.

[Mission accomplished]

[+1 level, +3 stat points, +1 skill point, +5 coins]

[User has reached level 2]

[+1 skill point, +5 stat points]

'Hum... I actually enjoyed fulfilling this mission, it was cool... Well, I'll find a safe place to explore this system more.' Sun got up and stretched for a few moments, then began to walk carefully through the forest, trying to find somewhere safe in this eerie place.

English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes and identify them for me please.

5