Chapter 1
173 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

"Why?! Why do I get reincarnated into this place out of places in the universe?!"

A young woman screams into the pillow to make sure her voice does not get heard by the people outside her room.

This young woman is Elizabeth Vermillion, the third daughter of Duke Vermillion. However, she is not an ordinary young woman. She is a reincarnated woman from planet Earth. She is from a country called Japan, and she is from the year 2032.

She was coming from modern times and reincarnated into medieval times.

"Well, at least this place has magic and I'm reincarnated into a wealthy family."

As the third daughter of a Duke, she gets a lot of money from her parents and already has land under her name.

"However, why this world?! This blasted Otome World!"

That's right. Elizabeth reincarnated into an Otome World. An Otome Game is a game where the player plays a character that seduces other characters to win the game.

"However, this is not a pure Otome Game. Purple Flower is the biggest Otome game of the century. It is a combination of Otome, a JRPG and a Strategic game at once."

The game lets you recruit NPC to be used as a unit commander in an RTS-type battle. You can also explore the world and beat monsters, beasts, and the like to raise your level and unlock a certain character that needs a certain level to recruit.

A normal playthrough usually takes almost 110 hours to complete, and it takes around 400 hours if you want to be a completionist player.

The game has four chapters you need to do to complete. Each chapter has an option that you can choose that will affect the next chapter of the game. Some of the options can even affect two or three chapters later.

What makes matters worse for her… She gets transferred at a crucial moment for villainess! She reincarnated into this body just a day before the prince canceled their betrothal.

When the player gets into the early stage of the storyline, they are greeted by Elizabeth getting her betrothal with the crown prince canceled in the middle of his birthday party. After this, Elizabeth starts using her money and power to make the Main Character's life hard as she thinks the MC is making the crown prince cancel the betrothal contract.

The crown prince feels bad for the MC, who decides to protect her, and if the player wants, they can take the prince as their capture target. That is why many players call the Crown Prince a Golden Spoon, for he is the easiest capture target, and after capturing him, the player will get a lot of help in the game.

As for the villainess? She slowly loses her power. The first one is her connection with the higher-ups. Next is the money that she spends pursuing her revenge. Lastly, her family is gone as a [Monster Wave] kills them.

There are a lot of endings for the villainess, but all of them will kill her. The last one is the fastest ending for her.

"And now I'm her! Shit!"

After another scream to her pillow, Elizabeth takes a deep breath and says.

"Calm down, Elizabeth. You are not dead yet. You can still salvage this. There is THAT possibility. Yeah. THAT is the only thing that lets me get away from the bad-end."

What she means is the DLC of the game. Purple Flower becomes so successful that they decide to make a DLC the same size as the original game. The game is called Purple Flower: Last Petal.

In this game, Elizabeth's father decides to marry her to another noble to punish her instead of still spoiling her, like in the main storyline. At first, she rebels and tries to take over the family she married into. However, she starts to mellow down and even loves her husband.

If the main storyline takes all three genres at once? The DLC is more of Otome with a Strategy. There is no RPG genre in the game. Even then, the Otome part is not really an Otome, as there is only one capture target that is already chosen for you, and the only option you can choose is for the ending and how easy your playthrough will be.

Most of the time, the player must manage their territory and defend against the enemy, whether an army from other kingdoms or monsters.

It might sound easy, but it is not. The longer you play, the more powerful the enemy will be, and you need to make sure you have enough army, money, and NPC to command your army. The last part is the only reason why people still call this part of the game Otome.

You cannot date or marry the NPC you encounter, but you can recruit them to command a unit of army in your playthrough.

Elizabeth's life will be filled with battle, but at least in this playthrough, she can survive and even find a better life.

"Yeah! Let's wait and see first. As long as I'm alive I'm willing to go to the frontier."



Life is full of surprises. One day you are in a place without magic, and the next day you are reincarnated as a child in a world full of magic and monsters.

That is what happened to me. One day I'm getting back from work, and the next day I'm a baby. I last remember a bright light and a loud honking sound. I don't know what to feel about an Isekai, but here we are.

This planet is called Ratuk, and it is divided into five continents. The northern one is called Clotar, the eastern one is called Yoklar, the western one is called Hator, the southern one is called Wulor, and the center continent is called Jolihir.

The place where I reincarnated is the Eastern Continent, Yoklar. I'm born in the Kingdom of Verlon and into a Gurkan family of Gurkan. My name is Terrion Gurkan, the heir of Gurkan County.

Gurkan County is a Frontier County that borders two foreign countries, the Yarkas Kingdom and Urlok Kingdom. While it has been peaceful lately, we have a history with those two kingdoms. Just last decade, we fought against the Yarkas Kingdom, and only after fighting for two years did they sue for peace.

Not only those two kingdoms, but our family also guards the kingdom against monsters that are located a couple of dozen kilometers away to the east from here, near the border between our kingdom and the Yarkas Kingdom.

This place is called the Death Zone because of how many monsters spawned there. Because of this, the Verlon kingdom makes sure to build a fortress near that area and make sure to put an Adventure Guild inside the fortress to cut down the number of monsters and also give notice to us if the monster grows too fast.

If it is left too long and lets the monster grow, it will trigger something called Monster Wave. When the monster stays in one place in large numbers, they start to get even more feral than before and will seek to kill any living being in their area.

When the Monster Wave happened, my father needed to evacuate the people living outside the wall and make a temporary shelter inside our city wall because if not, they would die. Monsters in the Monster Wave are stronger than normal monsters.

Lucky for me, whoever sent me here gave me a gift.

This world has something called [Blessing]. [Blessing] is a power that a certain people can have. To get this [Blessing], you must go to the local church and go through a ritual to awaken it. Sadly, like any church with power over you, they will monopolize it.

You need to pay quite a lot of money to pay for the ritual. Because of this, only rich merchants, nobles, and Royal Families can get this ritual. I have already awakened mine, and it is powerful. I got something called [Master of All]. This power lets me learn anything at an incredible pace. Sword technique? Sure! Magic? Not a problem! Sex technique? Why not?!

Sadly, I just only get that [Blessing], and I have yet to use it for something useful. I only use it to learn how to cook and how to swing a sword correctly. I also notice that while I can learn how to do something faster than normal people, I learn even faster if someone teaches me.

Sadly, I cannot search for a teacher just yet because I need to go to the capital. Why? The Crown Prince's birthday party is coming, and as someone who is the same age as the prince, I need to go to his birthday party.

I don't know the reason why I need to go, but my father forced me to say something about tradition or something.

With a heavy heart, I take a deep breath and enter the room where the party will start.

If you want to support me and read more, you can go to my Patreon! Don't worry. You are charged on the day you join my membership and then monthly on that same date. For example, if a patron joins on the 10th, they’ll be charged on that day and then monthly on the 10th.

4