Chapter 1
457 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, my name is Hiro

I'm 20 years old. A College student...

And I just experienced this phenomenon most weeb likes to call, Isekai'd.

Yep, Isekai. I have been Isekai'd.

Classic, I know.

Just in case you're curious, it all happened two months ago.

I was in my dorm, this is a bit embarrassing to tell but I was actually jerking off at that time while watching some hentai on my phone. But while I'm doing my sacred deed, a F*cking helicopter suddenly appeared and come crashing down to my tiny room.

And no, that is not all of it... It EXPLODED AFTER THAT! Turning me and my room to a goddamn ash.

Don't ask me how I know it clearly, I just do for some reason. But after that— blank~ I don't know what happened after that. My soul was probably not there anymore to witness the horrific scene I have been through.

But of course, I died... At least, that's how it is supposed to be. I surely died, I know that I died, and yet, I woke up, I woke up in an unknown room.

I woke up like everything that happened was nothing but a surreal dream. But I know that it isn't. I know for some reason that it was real and it happened.

And because of that, my first line after waking up was...

"... Did I just get isekai'd?"

Yep, my guess was right at that moment.

I was Isekai'd. But, unlike the usual cliche troupe... no system.

Hell, I don't remember meeting a God or a Goddess either.

Nope, no Golden Fingers as well.

And even after I waited for so long, no spiritual bullshit appeared in front of me to say some cliche stuff in my face. Nothing at all.

Not even a hint on where the f*ck I am.

I immediately realized that I have nothing or no one to rely on but myself so, I just decided to do my own Investigation.

I started that in the room I was in. And there, I found out that in this world, I am me.

I have the same identity. I'm a student in a high school that has the same name as the high school I used to attend in the past. I'm younger compared to how I was before. My parents are also not present in this world... Sadly, it seems that even I in this world did not receive some parental love.

But the good thing is, I'm living in a not-too-shabby apartment and also have a good sum of money in my account.

For me, knowing that information at that time was a relief... I am relieved that I'm not going to start my life in this world as a goddamn beggar.

Oh well, that's all the information I got about myself in the room I was in.

So, the next day after that, I started going outside, wanting to find some clues about the possible world I was in.

Any type of anime, novel, or manga has its own trademarks... Like some popular high schools, restaurants, gangs, buildings, people, places, cities, etc...

I'm a pretty big weeb so there is a high chance that I might recognize some of that trademarks once I see them.

But of course, I did not just roam around the city all day since I also considered the fact that I might be in a world where monsters appear anywhere randomly...

Like in Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, or Jujutsu Kaisen... God I sincerely hope that I'm not in those worlds.

So, after some time, I decided to just use a good old computer and just browsed the Internet for pieces of information that I will not get by roaming around... Good thing that this world is no different than my past one so adjusting is not that hard to do.

Also, the first day I decided to go outside, is the same day when I was really sold on the idea that I'm really in an anime world.

Why? Since the bunch of people I encountered outside has different colored hairs. Like some had natural blonds, some have red, and some had even white. And many more...

Sure, they might be nothing but dyed hair unlike in the Anime where everything is natural... but on this level where almost everyone has one? There's just no way...

Oh well, I was amazed for a moment before ignoring it as I focused on my main goal.

But sadly, my "Investigation" did not bear any fruit. Even up until now, I didn't manage to see or find any kind of landmarks that would make me think that they're from some anime other than the hybrid hair colors of the people in this world.

Four months have already passed since then, and now... I'm still in the dark.

It's been a while now since I took a break from my investigation. For the time being, I tried living my life...

So currently, I'm in my school, sitting on the Main Character's sit while looking outside the window, trying to look cool as hell.

Sadly though, no one cared...

Well, compared to my old life, I'm probably living just as I did before.

A Loner.

Well... I'm indeed a Loner still. But this time, I'm a Loner by choice.

Trust me, that's the case. Not pure copium.

Well, what can I say? In these past months, I focused too much on my "Investigation" that I left my own social life in ruins.

Not that I care much about that though since for me, knowing what world is this is much more important... Growing my social life can come later after that.

Besides, my life right now is not that bad.

Oh well, this just shows how anxious I am for not knowing where exactly I am.

The increase in reports about missing people in News is not helping too. It's making it worse in fact.

"... Kyaa, for real?"

"... Uhuh~"

"".. KYAAA~""

As I was minding my own business, my attention was suddenly dragged to the group of loud girls in front of me.

Do you know the best thing about the Anime world? That there are so many beautiful and hot girls in here.

Like even the middle-aged ones here are so goddamn beautiful.

The goddamn thots back in my world wouldn't even stand a single chance.

But still, the Good parts came with some Sad parts, unfortunately.

I watched a lot of Anime back before I died. Not just Anime but I also read a LOT of manga and Light Novels. But even with that great achievement of mine, I have yet to see a familiar name of a particular Anime, Manga, or Light Novel series here. Even the mainstream ones such as One Piece, Dragonball, Naruto, or Bleach, there's no such thing in here.

The Animes, Mangas, and LNs are different. This world has its own kind of franchises.

At first, I was excited. At last, a whole bunch of Originals to watch and read. But believe me when I say that all of them are Lame as Sh*t.

Even the top and most-watched Anime in this world is not an exemption.

I watched the highest-rated and top 1 Anime in current Japan, hoping to see a masterpiece just for me to see a f*cking Ultraman Ripoff. And don't even get me to the rest. They are all the same. Just a different title.

On that day, I gave up on being a Weeb. I don't even know why there is still such a thing in this world with those lame-ass animes.

But who am I to judge... I already don't care either way.

*Opening door SFX*

"... Okay, you guys can shut up now."

As I was talking to myself like a crazy person, our Teacher stepped into our classroom.

I quietly fix my composure as I was sitting a bit too relaxed, it was almost as if I'm close to laying down already.

And so my classmates too as they all took their sits.

After that, our class started. The most boring part of my life.

18