Day1n Nina’s Help
1.1k 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hmm, yeah let's go with Nina. Hopefully Becky won't mind too much.)

"Umm actually. I changed my mind, let's go to bathroom now."

"Cool, I'll take you there."

She grabs your hand and starts leading you away. You hear the quiet steps belonging to Lucy also coming with you.

(Right, she kind of got interrupted while she was asking me questions. I could suggest she keep asking them or I could try to get her to stay here while we go to bathroom.)

"Uhm, Lucy, we're going to bathroom..."

"... Yes?"

"Well, uhh, I mean... Wouldn't you rather stay here?"

"Oh... Umm... N-Not really, d-do you want me to?"

"Well... yeah, but if you don't want to I guess it's fine."

(Maybe she's actually afraid of being left alone or something, that might explain why Becky jumped to thinking I was like that.Or she could just not think anything of going to a bathroom with us.)

"Oh...Umm... Thank you."

"Don't worry about it, but since you're coming with us you could keep asking more questions if you want to."

"Ah! ... R-Right... I-I'll try to think of some..."

(Maybe she'll keep me distracted from what's happening if she thinks of something to ask.)

 

Soon you arrive somewhere. Nina opens a door and takes you into what feels and smells like a relatively clean public bathroom.

"Here we are!"

(Right, how is this going to work? I can't exactly see anything...)

"..."

"Did you need to pee or?"

"Umm yeah, the first."

"Great..."

No one says anything for a bit.

"Alright, uhh, let's enter a stall."

She moves behind you and carefully directs you into a stall by having her hands on your shoulders and gently moving you toward where she wants you to go.

"Right, next I need to lower your pants."

(I suppose that needs to happen, as long as I just focus on doing what she tells me to do this hopefully won't feel that embarrassing and be over faster.)

She grabs the suspenders on your shoulders and moves them away and down to your waist causing your oversized pants to fall to your knees.

"And now the underwear."

She lowers them just enough to reveal your penis.

"Now I'll uhh, aim for you and then you should start peeing when I tell you to, alright?"

(Just start peeing when she tells me to, got it, no need to think of anything else.)

"Yeah."

She grabs your penis between her thumb and index finger.

Your penis gets hard before she can say anything.

"Oh."

(Fuck, now what?)

She pauses for a while and is just holding your dick between her fingers. Eventually she moves her hand to fully wrap around your penis and starts to slowly move it up and down.

(Uh, that feels good but is this fine? Why is she doing this? Right, I need to pee, in order to pee without making a mess tip of my penis needs to face down towards the toilet but it won't easily do that as long as I'm hard. So clearly she's just helping me pee.)

 

While focused on the pleasure Nina is making you feel you suddenly hear Lucy's voice

"Umm, how often do you pee?"

"Oh, mm, once or twice a day or so I guess."

"I see, I also pee everyday, I guess that's normal. "

"Yep." (Man, not sure if I should be happy or not that she managed to start asking questions now.)

Nina continues to pump your dick without reaction

"How much liquids do you drink in a day?"

"Uhh, I don't really keep track, a decent amount."

"What sorts of drinks do you like?"

You spend a moment focusing on enjoying the feel of Nina's hands before answering. "... Let's see... tea with milk for sure, lemonade, pineapple juice and hot chocolate are nice occasionally but too sweet for me to drink regularly, blackcurrant juice is good too."

"Oh, I don't really like blackcurrants, which drinks do you dislike?"

"Coffee is probably one I like the least but I wouldn't say I dislike it."

"Does it always take this long for boys to pee?"

"Uhh..." (Right, how do I explain this?)

"It depends, sometimes it's very quick and sometimes it can take a while."

"Oh, interesting."

(Didn't realize how suspicious taking this long to pee might seem, thankfully Lucy doesn't seem to know that much about the subject. )

Lucy says nothing more allowing you to focus on appreciating the slow up and down movement of the hand wrapped around your cock. But the slowness of it is starting to frustrate you.

(I wish she'd speed up the movement a bit, but how should I communicate that?)

"To add on to that, in this case it sort of depends on the help Nina is giving me, currently she could do it faster if she wanted to."

"Oh."

Nina pauses for a bit before increasing the speed.

Lucy remains quiet and it doesn't take long until the pleasure overwhelms you and you let out a suppressed grunt as your dick shoots out semen.

You enjoy the afterglow and breathe heavily as your dick softens and shrinks. (That felt amazing.)

"Now!"

"Huh?"

"Pee!"

(Oh, right.)

You stop holding it in and pee while Nina carefully aims your dick into the water inside the toilet, it's noisy.

(Usually I'd aim slightly above the water to reduce the noise it makes but I suppose it doesn't matter much.)

"Done peeing?"

"Yep."

"Right, I need to shake it once more to get it all out don't I?"

"Uhh, sure."

She strongly shakes it before flushing the toilet. She then pulls up your underwear and suspenders which raise your trousers along with them.

She leads you out of the stall. "There bathroom needs taken care of, or wait, I need to go too, hold on, Lucy can keep you company while I do that."

"Ah, alright!"

You hear Nina enter a stall.

"Ah, umm, umm, did you have good pee?"

"Mmm, yes, it was great." (That it was, makes me look forward to the next time I need to go... Or wait, that's assuming Nina will be helping me then which might not be the case... Also wait, she just did it without saying anything and I went along with it but should I have?)

"That's good! I didn't realize how different it is from how girls do it."

"Ah, well, this was somewhat unusual due to wearing this thing on my head. So ah, don't read too much into it."

(Not sure how I feel about possibly having given her a weird impression of how boys pee.)

"Oh, what's it like to wear that?"

"The headband? Not sure how to describe it, I can't see anything so it does make me focus more on other things like my thoughts like it's supposed to but also sounds around me. Needing to depend on others to help me with basically everything is a bit embarrassing but Becky and Nina are pretty good at making me not mind it that much."

"Sounds nice... I kind of like that you are wearing it... It's nice to not feel like I'm being stared at..."

(Interesting, so me not being able to look at her when she talks helped her to get over her shyness or something? That's nice.)

"I'm glad it... makes you happy I guess."

"Yeah, I am feeling very excited and happy!"

(That's great, though I'm not sure how to respond to that. I suppose I could try to respond with how I'm feeling.)

"Awesome, I'm feeling happy too, I had a great pee and just heard that this lovely girl is happy about just talking to me so things are good." (I'm also kind of curious about why is she happy and excited about presumably talking to me, does she not get to talk with people usually or what?)

"Mm!"

You notice the air moving around and the sound of a stall door closing. (Oh, she's done already I was so focused on talking with Lucy that I didn't at all pay attention to the sounds she was making.)

"As cool as both of you enjoying yourselves and hearing about what a great pee Lil-five had is I'm done now so we should get going unless Lucy also needs to use the toilet?"

"Ah! N-No I-I'm good."

"Alright... Sorry for interrupting."

"I-It's f-fine, y-you just surprised me..."

(Seems like the interruption brought her back to being super nervous and shy.)

"Yeah umm..."

"Let's wash our hands and go."

(I suppose there isn't that much aside from leaving her be for a bit that we could do to help her calm down and relax again.)

She brings you to a sink letting you wash your hands as she does so herself. After you've dried your hands Nina takes your hand and leads you out of the bathroom.

The three of you get back to where you were and Nina lets go of your hand and walks around for a bit.

(Doesn't sound like Becky is back yet, that's good now that I think of it, she probably wouldn't have been happy if she came back while no one was here. Or wait, what if she did come back and is out looking for us or something? Surely she'd have stayed here or left a message if she had come here before us. If there was a message or such I'd have no way of telling so I should check with Nina to make sure there isn't one.)

"Becky hasn't come back yet I assume?"

"Nope, no sign of her."

"Are you sure? She could have come here and left to look for us while we weren't here."

Nina doesn't say anything for a bit and you feel her looking at you.

"Yes, don't worry, she'll be back before you know it."

She walks to you and takes your hand again. "For now just sit down and relax."

She sits down herself and pulls you on to the sofa next to her.

"You too Lucy, sit down and take it easy."

"O-Okay."

She carefully sits next to you on the other side.

After a bit she seems to start fidgeting around as if there was something she was hesitating over. (I wonder what's troubling her, should I try to say something to her? It's hard to tell without seeing her, maybe she needed to pee after all? Should I say that if she needs to go she should? Yeah, she might be too shy to go without prompting.)

"Umm, if you need to go pee after all you should."

"Ah! T-That's n-not it, I really don't need to go."

"Oh,"

"S-Sorry, I r-really don't think I can p-p-pee right now b-but if you i-insist I can go and t-t-try."

"Ah, that's not what I meant at all, if you don't need to go you don't need to go." (I was disappointed about having guessed wrong instead of being sad about her not needing to go like she seems to think.)

"Anyway, sorry, you just seemed anxious about something and I thought that might be it."

"Oh, umm, it was just that I... uh... umm... never mind!"

"A-Alright." (I'm still curious but I think I should leave it for now.)

"Yeah... let's talk about something else."

"You were talking about his blindfold earlier right? I think it's an interesting challenge, taking care of someone who can't see. Makes you consider and think about all kinds of new things. Though not sure how much of that is due to him not being able to see and how much is thanks to Lil-five himself."

(Hmm, interesting, not sure what to think about the last bit but I'm glad she doesn't seem unhappy about needing to help me.)

"w-was it hard to help him pee?"

"Ah, that, uhh, not really, it was pretty easy to get him to calm down and to let it out even though it was my first time doing such a thing."

(Uhh, when she puts it like that it's kind of embarrassing... It's probably better if I don't comment anything.)

"... Thanks for telling me about it, my dad and brother get all weird about it whenever I ask them anything like that."

"Oh, no problem. Ask me anything whenever you feel like it and I'll do my best to answer. Same probably goes for Lil-five?"

(She's already been pretty happy to ask questions from me but I suppose reiterating that she can continue to do so and making it clear she doesn't need to limit the topic to me won't hurt.)

"Yeah, if you think of anything more to ask even if it isn't about me don't hesitate to say it."

"Oh, alright, t-thank you both."

 

A door opens and someone enters the room. "I'm back, sorry it took so long."

"It's fine though Lil-five here started to already miss you and got worried."

"Oh!" She sounds kind of happy. (Huh? Oh, right I guess me asking about her sounded like that.)

"I see, I'm sorry I left even when you wanted me to stay with you. "

"But look, I brought you..."

"a sandwich!"

Announcement
I'm back and going to get all of day 1 released this month. Day 1v (name pending) is the last chapter of day 1 and scheduled to release during the last week of July while the 7 chapters before that will be released every few days from now on.
3