Day1o Offer of Hand
902 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I can't exactly look but I'll take her word for there being sandwich for me to eat.) "Thanks, sounds good."

You hold out your hands and Becky walks up to you and places a sandwich on your hands.

"Be careful with it. I hope you like it."

"I will." You hold onto the bread and carefully bring it to your mouth and start eating the sandwich, it tastes good. (Nice, this is something I can eat on my own without needing help. I'm glad Becky thought of that.)

Becky remains standing in front of you presumably watching you eat. (I guess she's still worried about if I'll manage eating this without issues.)

You take a big and exaggerated bite in an attempt to show you can handle eating the sandwich just fine. Becky moves away and sounds to be moving chair that she brings in front of you and then sits down on it. (Having her just sit down and watch me eat is making me a bit nervous about the way I'm eating.)

You try to eat the sandwich quickly but also worry about doing it wrong.

"What's that?"

"Have look." Becky moves her hands a bit.

"Ooh, neat."

"I happened to see it and thought I'd bring it with me."

"What do you think Lucy?"

"... Looks interesting."

"I'm glad, hopefully he'll think so too."

"Cool, shame that I have to leave before that." (Oh, she's leaving? When? Also what is it that Becky got?)

Your mouth is full so you focus on that for now. (I'd rather not talk with my mouth full.)

"Yeah, oh, how about you Lucy? Do you also need to get home soon?"

"Ah... umm, not really."

"Oh, alright, as Nina already said earlier, feel free to stick around for as long as you want."

"Thank you! I will."

"That's nice, I hope you help with keeping lil-five company after I leave." (Yeah, that is nice, not sure why exactly she's doing that, she seems done with asking questions, but I'm sure she has her reasons.)

You finish chewing the current mouthful and carefully swallow it down clearing your mouth of food and ask. "What was that about Nina leaving?"

"Yep, I need to wake up early tomorrow so I'm going home after we've eaten, Becky, and Lucy too it seems, will take care of things for the rest of the day so don't worry about being left alone."

"Oh, alright." Nina pats you on the back.

"Right, you were talking about something that Becky brought, what was that? I couldn't quite figure it out."

"Oh, that was..." She pauses for a bit seemingly trying to think of what to say. "For something nice that we'll do later."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I hope you'll enjoy it."

"I see."

(Seems like they don't feel like telling me, I suppose if it's really for something nice it doesn't matter when I'll find out about it so leaving it as a surprise is fine.) You resume eating the sandwich.

"Shame I won't be there."

 

"Right, how were things while I was away, did Lucy ask a lot of questions from him?"

"Oh yeah, the one about his favorite drinks might be something you want to hear too, what was it that he answered?"

"Ah, umm, he likes milk tea, lemonade, pineapple juice and hot chocolate!" (Interesting, she decided to conveniently forget about blackcurrant juice.)

"Oh, good to know!"

"Mm... He also said he like blackcurrant juice..." She adds somewhat subduedly. (Guess she felt bad and changed her mind about not mentioning it.)

"Alright."

"Ah, umm... I need to go say bye to Jenny and thank her for bringing me here today." (Interesting, I wonder what her relationship with Jenny is, they didn't really strike me as type to be friends with each other.)

She gets up from the sofa and stands in front of it. "Uhm, you... Will you stay here?" She seems to be primarily asking you. (Possibly but it's up to Becky and Nina more than me.)

"Yeah, we'll be here don't worry."

"... Good." She walks away in a slight hurry based on the quiet but quick steps that you hear.

"Was there anything else interesting that happened while I was away."

"Hmm, well, not really."

"Umm, right, I did ask if he needed to use bathroom..." (Uh oh, how much is she going to tell? I hope she leaves it at saying I peed successfully without mentioning that she made me cum before that.)

"Oh?"

"He said no and I figured I'd leave the next time he needs to go to you..."

"Ah, good, thanks." (I kind of expected that she wanted to be the one to help me with going to toilet but that's still kind of a weird thing to thank someone for.)

"... Right, I'm glad you think so." (Seems like Becky thanking her made her decide to leave it at that, technically speaking she didn't lie, I did say no the first time she asked.)

"That did get Lucy to ask about how often he pees and such. He didn't really know but estimated it to be once or twice a day."

"I see."

You finish eating the sandwich and Becky happily wipes your mouth with something.

"Well done... you ate it all, without needing any help, ... how did it taste? Did you like it?" Her voice when saying that was slightly weird before switching back to a more cheerful and kind sounding one.

"Yeah, I liked it, thanks for getting it."

"I'm glad and you're welcome, it was my pleasure."

She stands up, moves the chair back to wherever she took it from and sits next to you.

She places her palm on your back and starts rubbing it.

(Oh yeah, she did say she would do stuff to keep me focused and awake. I'm guessing that's what she's doing now.)

After a bit Nina shifts and you feel another hand starting to rub your back.

"Welcome back!"

(Oh, Lucy's back? Didn't notice.) "How did it go?"

"Ah, umm, s-she said good."

"That's... good?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Oh, umm, do sit down." Becky moves slightly away from you without removing her hand from your back. (Right, Becky is sitting where she sat.)

"Ah, o-okay." You feel and hear her carefully sit between you and Becky. It's a pretty tight fit and you can feel her body against you. You note that she seems relatively small and thin.

She seems nervous and unable to relax at first but after a while seems to relax her muscles and sit more comfortably.

After a while of just sitting quietly Lucy starts speaking. "Umm, a-about earlier..."

"when I thought you wanted me t-to p-p-p-pee..." (Hmm? Is she going to say why she was fidgeting at that time?)

Becky seems to sit up straighter and pauses her rubbing for a bit on hearing that. (Uhh, I hope she doesn't misunderstand that.)

"it was actually because I wanted to hold your hand..."

(Oh... That's so sweet! She wanted to hold my hand but was too nervous to do it!)

"earlier you said Becky and Nina's hands felt warm, had nice texture and that you'd be blessed to get to hold them."

(Ugh, did I really say all that? I did didn't I? Since she hadn't yet said anything at that time I kind of forgot that she was present then.)

"I was worried and curious, how would you describe my hands if I were to hold yours? Would you like them? Hate them?"

(Of course I wouldn't hate them!)

"So... Umm... Would you allow me to hold your hand?"

"Ah, of c-... " (-ourse, but that might sound like she's silly for even asking.) "um... Yes! I'd like that." You say seriously.

"A-A-Alright."

She hesitantly takes your hand into hers. Her hands are small and soft.

(Should I say anything? It might be weird to say what I think of them right away as if I want to be done "reviewing" them as soon as possible. So for now I think I'll just quietly enjoy this.)

Brief moment later, Nina asks "So, what do you think? Are her hands acceptable?"

You feel Lucy's hands tense up.

"They are great! I love them." (Maybe a bit exaggerated but when thinking about how ridiculously I praised Becky and Nina's hands I felt like I couldn't sound less enthusiastic than at that time.)

They ease up again. (Especially when her hands aren't any worse than the others were.)

"Uhmm, if you'd like to."

"Want me to bless you by holding your other hand?"

(Gah, it's embarrassing when she puts it like that, saying no would be weird and I wouldn't really hate it so...) "Umm, if you'd like to."

"Sure thing."

She takes hold of your hand with both hands just like Lucy did.

 

Becky continues to rub your back idly and somewhat carefully says

"Earlier..."

She doesn't say anything for a bit.

"I understand there are various things you might want or are curious about..." She trails off. (Huh? What is she trying to say?)

"Anyway! I'm glad you cleared up things."

"You did well carefully listening to everything Lucy had to say!"

"Lucy too, it must have been hard to say all of that."

"Un, yeah..."

It's quiet.

After a while, Nina starts playing with your hand taking hold of your fingers and twisting them this way and that way, letting her do that requires you to keep your fingers relaxed and be like putty in her hands. It's an interesting experience. Especially when contrasted with Lucy mainly just holding your other hand, occasionally shifting her grip.

At some point Nina lets go, stands up and says

"It's time. Food awaits."

She retakes your hand, single-handedly this time, and pulls it in a way to make you stand up.

You oblige.

"Ah." Lucy panics and holds your hand tighter to make sure she doesn't lose her hold of it.

After confirming that she's still holding your hand after you've stood up she carefully maintains it and gets up herself. (Should I tell her to not worry? She can just retake it after letting go like Nina just did.)

"Ah, don't worry... I'm not going to disappear or refuse to let you hold my hand again if it slips out."

She holds onto it tighter and says. "G-G-Good." (I hope that helped.)

"Do you know where the cafeteria is?"

"O-Oh... no." She shuffles around a bit and seems to give up on using both hands when moving and switches to having just one-handed hold.

"Becky can you lead the way to show her?"

"Oh... Yes." She moves forward from your back to the front and starts leading the way.

Following after Becky, Lucy and Nina lead you out of the room by your hands.

5