Day1p Peaceful Meal
760 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Becky leads you into a place that sounds spacious, you hear murmur of a few scattered conversations going on along with clicking of utensils against plates. (This must be the cafeteria.)

She walks to a point and stops.

"Alright, here seems good. He should wait here while we get food." She stands aside and lets Nina and Lucy guide you to sit on a bench in front of a table.

Lucy doesn't let go of your hand even when you're done sitting down. (She really wants to hold my hand it seems, I wonder why.)

"Come on, let's go get him some food."

"O-Ok." She finally lets go. (I'm not sure what but something about her when holding my hand felt a bit different, like her reason for doing it wasn't, I don't know, about me or something.)

"We'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

"I won't." (Not sure how I would even if I wanted to, blindly wandering around is an option I suppose but why would I do that?)

There's a table in front of you, surface of it is smooth, you spread your hands along it's edges without finding a corner.

(Hmm, I could shift myself to left or right on the bench until I get to the edge to find out how big the table is but I'm not sure I care about knowing that enough. Besides I was told to sit here so I should obediently stay in place I suppose.)

You sit there for a while. (I've got nothing better to do so I might as well satisfy my curiosity.)

You shift your butt on the bench to the left a few times and after five or six such moves your hand find the edge of the table and checking below the bench also ends there. (I'd estimate that at least two or three people could have sat comfortably to my left from where I originally was.)

You start moving to the right and soon enough reach the edge in that direction. (How far was that? It feels like a decently long distance, I think I was around the middle so probably another six moves from where I originally was.)

(I probably should try to get back to where I was, come to think of it, good thing that this bench was empty, it'd have been embarrassing if someone had been sitting on it, I could've even bumped into them. Actually maybe not, if someone had been there I'm sure I'd have noticed them while I was just sitting around.)

You shift yourself to the left several times but end up feeling like you already went past your original seat so shift to the right a few times. (Hmm, is this where I was? It's hard to tell. Maybe a little to the left.)

As you're about to move you hear a voice from behind you.

"Seems like you're having fun."

"Oh, umm, ah..." (Guh, this feels kind of embarrassing.)

"Ah, I was just checking how big the table was and then forgot where exactly was it that I sat originally."

"Cool, glad you found something to do while we were away." She says as she starts moving somewhere to your right.

"Uhh, yeah... Didn't realize how embarrassed I might feel due to it."

"It's alright, you shouldn't be embarrassed about feeling a little lonely and restless." (I disagree, it depends on how you express those things, some methods are plenty embarrassing besides I don't think I was lonely just a little bored.)

"T-T-The table is around six meters l-long." Lucy says suddenly.

"Oh, umm, thank you." (Not sure what else to say to that, I appreciate the attempt to tell me something I was curious about even if I'm not really that curious about it anymore.)

"G-Good." she says with relief in her voice. (Huh? I wonder what's good and why is she relieved?)

"Oh, and you were..." She moves a bit to your right, places something on the table and places her left hand on your left shoulder and says "Around..." While gently pushing you to the right. You move along until your right shoulder bumps into her other hand.

"There!" she says quickly removing her hands.

"Thanks." (That was pretty nice of her. Seems like I had ended up closer to the left edge than I thought.)

"You're welcome!" She says excitedly and takes a seat on your right side. (I'm glad she seems happy about doing that.)

You hear someone taking a seat to your left, presumably Becky as Nina sounds to have moved to the other side of the table and is taking a seat across you. "Now that we're all seated it's finally time to eat, also well done on staying mostly put while we were away." She pats you on the back

"Mm." (I suppose me running off somewhere was more realistic of a concern than I thought. With more time it's not impossible for me to have wanted to check that there is indeed a bench on the other side and then see if there are other tables and how similar they are.)

"We got rice and tuna you can eat them right?" You nod.

"Alright, open your mouth." You oblige and feel a fork carrying food enter your mouth.

"Mhm." Just as you finish chewing and swallowing she says "Again." And receive another mouthful and this time no-one prompts you to but you open your mouth again anyway.

Another fork enters and you note that this time the hand carrying it seemed to come from the other side of the table.

As you again open your mouth again nothing enters until after a bit you hear.

"Umh... here." and another delivery of food slowly and carefully enters coming from the right this time.

After consuming that and lowering your jaw Becky again feeds you. (This isn't bad, I could get used to just opening my mouth being enough to get food into my mouth.)

This continues on for a while.

"This is working pretty nicely."

"Yeah." (Feeding me I assume.) You think as you take hold of another fork with you mouth and clean it of the food it's carrying. "While getting the food we decided that we should take turns feeding you, can you guess why?"

"Uh, to not leave anyone out?" (Seems like an explanation she'd use.)

"Correct! Everyone gets to feed you without being left out but it also gives enough time for everyone to eat their own food while it's not their turn!" She happily tells you. "Mm, that's great." (I'm glad she's happy about it and it does seem better than someone needing to wait for me to finish before getting to eat their food.) You shift your focus back on the food.

"How do you like it Lucy? Feeding him I mean."

"Ah... I-It's nice."

"I love it!" Becky pipes in.

"No surprise there."

You hear something being placed on the table and someone sits down somewhere on the other side of the table.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit here?" (Oh, she sounds like one of the people who were there when everyone asked questions from me doesn't she?)

"Not at all."

"Thanks, seeing how cute all of you feeding him looked I couldn't help but come and get a closer look." (Yeah, she's definetly the one who was asking me about if I enjoyed being stared by women and such.)

"Oh, uhm..."

"Uh, that's cool I suppose."

"Must be nice, getting all these lovely ladies to spoon-feed you."

"Ah, umm... yes..." You say embarrassedly. (Saying no would have been a bit insulting in addition to being a lie.)

"Hmm." You aren't certain but you get the feeling that she's also taking part in feeding you.

After a while you hear someone else sit down at the table and say.

"Ah, here you are Cheryl." (She was the lady who asked about aliens and ghosts. And the other woman seems to be named Cheryl assuming she's talking to her.)

"Uhuh, you found me."

"Still curious about him?"

"You could say that."

"How did your classes go?"

"Not bad, yours are starting tomorrow right?"

"Yep."

You notice that Becky isn't feeding you anymore you also don't hear any sounds of eating from her. (Is she out of food I wonder. She did tend to feed me multiple forkfuls when it was her turn.)

The next time it'd be her turn Becky says. "You should drink something too, here, have some milk."

A glass is placed at your lips and slowly tilted to allow you to drink the milk in it.

You drink all of it in one go.

"Do you want more? Maybe water?" You nod your head and say "Water." She stands up and leaves, others continue to feed you in mean time.

Becky comes back and places another glass at your mouth and you drink up the water in it. "More?" You shake your head. "Alright."

After watching others feed you and seemingly not knowing what to do for a time Becky seems to realize that your hands are free so she takes your left hand and holds it.

She also brings her other hand near, places a fingertip on the back of your hand and starts "drawing" various shapes on it with her finger.

"We best get going, home awaits me, see you girls and a boy tomorrow." She and the other woman stand up and leave.

Soon after it seems like others are done feeding you too.

Your stomach is full.

You just sit for a while enjoying the moment and digesting the food everyone so nicely fed to you.

"So, we should take away the dishes right?"

"Yeah." She releases your hand and stands up along with the other two.

"Wait here, we'll be back soon, you shouldn't have time for any adventures but do prove me wrong." (Gah, she just had to mention that last bit didn't she?)

True to her word Nina, Becky and Lucy get back before you even get over the slight embarrassment you're feeling.

"Time to get up." She comes over and guides you to turn around and stand up from the bench.

She takes your hand and leads you out of the cafeteria and through a hallway while Lucy and Becky follow you before stopping, letting go of your hand and stepping away. (She's leaving now I suppose.)

"Well then, today has been pretty nice, more interesting than any of the other days I've worked here so that's cool. I'm looking forward to what tomorrow will be like but in the meantime I need to go. You two don't stress out too much about things and take it easy. Anyway good luck and have fun! You too Lil-five but try not to cause trouble for them!"

"I'll try, thanks for looking after me today!" (For real, she's been great even if she occasionally made me feel embarrassed.)

"No worries, I'll see you tomorrow so it's a bye bye for now, stay strong and bravely do whatever Becky or Lucy want you to do Lil-five."

"Alright, bye bye!"

"Sleep well!"

"... Bye!"

You hear her walk away and decide to wave in her direction even if you can't see her. You think Becky and Lucy do the same.

Announcement
Not sure about the food being just rice and tuna, probably could have thought of something better.
4