Day 1r Robe Choice
775 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Becky adjusting to a speed your aching legs are fine with takes you to another room. Thankfully it isn't too far.

It sounds relatively small and feels slightly different somehow.

"So, would you like to use a light-blue bathrobe or an orange one?"

"Oh, umm, light-blue I guess. Or wait why?"

"You'll need to wear a bathrobe after a bath of course. You wouldn't want to be naked after a bath would you?"

"Uh, no."

"Great, so who do you want to help with undressing you?"

"Me, Lucy or both of us?"

"Umm, what's this about having a bath?"

"Yeah, I drew a bath for us earlier so who do you want? I thought letting you choose who helps with undressing might make it easier for you than the last time."

"Oh, umm, I don't know." (Last time, I guess it didn't go so well, Nina ended up getting annoyed. Anyway, bath does sound nice and relaxing even if I've never had one, especially after the workout that I had.)

"Alright, I guess that means it's up to us. Lucy what do you think?"

"O-Oh, ah, umm... I'll do it!"

(That's... surprising, I wasn't expecting her to want to do it.)

"Oh, alright, he's kind of shy about being seen so you might need to be a bit firm."

(That was the case last time certainly but hmm, what am I supposed to do? I'd like to avoid exposing my genitals to them, especially to Lucy, so I should act in a shy manner as Becky said I would but now that she pointed it out I'm not sure I can naturally do it and I'd probably end up looking silly trying to force myself to be shy.)

"Ah, O-Ok."

(And that's further complicated by her having been told to be firm when I am acting shy so ugh... There's also the urge to not be in any way shy to prove Becky wrong and to... make things easier for Lucy? Hnng, I have no idea what I'll do.)

Lucy moves closer to you but doesn't seem to know what to do after that.

(I guess I'll just stand still for now, no way I'd try running, pushing her away or anything like that.)

"Uh, umm..."

she sounds unsure of where to start.

"Oh!" She takes hold of your suspenders one by one and moves them aside making your trousers fall to your knees.

You move your hands in front of your groin. (What else can I do? Go all "Aaah, don't look!" and curl up?)

She takes a step back. "Hmm." (What will she do next?) She steps back in and grabs your underwear by the sides and pulls it down. You keep your hands over your genitals as best as you can. (This is fine I think, I just need to keep doing this and it'll be fine.)

She steps back again and after presumably analysing the situation moves next to you and says.

"Uhm, please sit down." and guides you to sit on a bench behind you. She then kneels down between your legs and takes hold of your foot, raises it slightly, which you allow, and gently frees it from the sneaker, sock, trouser pant and the underwear, she then does the same for your other foot. You're careful to keep yourself covered and balanced while she does all that.

She stands up and places her hands on the hem of your t-shirt.

(Oh wait, this might be bad.)

"R-Raise your hands."

(Yeah, fuck, what am I going to do now? If I raise them I'll have no way to cover myself.) You try to pull your legs together but they bump into Lucy standing between them.

"Uhm... Please?" She says when you do nothing but squirm. (Even if you say that... Surely there's some other way.)

"I... I'll... help you."

She releases your hem, kneels down and puts her hands on top of yours.

"See, I'll keep it hidden so you can raise your hands now can't you?"

(Uuhh... That's not... Uhhh... This is not what I was envisioning when thinking there must be another way... )

You decide to raise one hand for now before she tries anything else.

(Wait, this should work right? I can switch hands after she gets one hand out of the shirt!)

"Ah! Uhmm..."

She continues holding her hands over the now single hand you have over your cock and balls.

(I suppose it isn't clear that she doesn't need to help with covering my genitals since I only raised my hand after she started doing that. )

"Uhm..."

You feel something warm get in contact with your left thigh on the outside.

"I hope you won't mind if I help a little with your shirt."

You realize she must have stepped right next to you and her leg is touching yours.

You shake your head. (Thank god, this was starting to get a bit awkward and embarrassing.)

You feel a set of hands grab your shirt and pull it up,

out of your raised hand and out of your head leaving it only around your other arm. You carefully switch the hand under Lucy's hands with the one you just raised. You allow the t-shirt to fall from your arm and bring the arm back to covering yourself.

"... U-Um, thanks."

She finally removes her hands, picks up your shirt and seems to place it wherever she placed your other clothes.

"Don't mind it, as I said he's a bit shy isn't he?"

"Ah, yeah."

(Wohoo! I surprisingly succeeded at being sufficiently shy without doing anything too weird. Go me!)

(Not sure if I should be celebrating that but I guess it is a relief that it all went okay.)

"You did well!" (Offering to cover me with her hands was... certainly creative.)

"You too 53! I'm glad you didn't behave too badly."

(Yep, I did great!) You raise your head proudly.

There's a brief silence as you happily sit naked covering your privates with your hands.

"Oh. I should... yeah."

It sounds like she's removing her own clothes now.

(Oh, did Becky already remove hers? I'm not hearing any movement from her. Was that her bare leg touching mine when removing my shirt?)

(Also oh my, is this really happening? I'm in a dressing room or bathroom or something, naked, while there are two girls naked or about to be naked! That's crazy!)

(Surely they would have a towel wrapped around them or something. Yeah, let's assume that's the case to keep myself calm.) You're careful to hold your hands over your penis in a way that leaves it no room to expand.

Something gently pokes your shoulder. "I know you must be tired but it's not time to sleep yet." You realize it must have been Becky's finger.

"Ah, right." You mumble as response. (Did me trying to keep calm about the situation look like I was about to doze off?)

"Done?"

"Uh-hu."

Becky grabs your wrist, says "Alright." and pulls on it, you decide that one hand is enough cover and allow the grabbed arm to be pulled away from your groin as you carefully walk where the hand holding you guides you to.

Being unable to hear either of their steps reminds you that they must be barefoot and might even be bare above that all the way to the top.

(Oh yeah, since it's still on me I assume the headband thing on my head doesn't need to be removed even when bathing or showering.)

"Just checking but the stuff I'm wearing on my head will be fine even if it gets wet?"

"Yeah." (Cool, not having seen anything since I got here has been pretty interesting. I think it has as intended managed to get me to pay attention and think about stuff pretty well.)

"There's a shower. I'm turning it on."

The rain of initially cool water makes you shiver but it quickly turns warm and washes over your body.

As Becky said your headband and ear disks don't seem to mind the water and seem to not even get wet.

You hear another shower turn on, based on Becky still being next to you it must be Lucy.

After a bit you feel Becky step forward and the water changes direction as she takes the showerhead into her hands.

She goes over your body making sure most spots in your body have been directly hit by the water. She makes you give your hands to her one at a time to get at your armpits and palms. She showers your groin even as you keep your hands over it. She makes you squat before showering your ass. She then makes you to sit on a shower stool, raise your feet one by one and spends time carefully showering your soles.

As she does all that she ends up touching you quite a bit both intentionally with her hands and less intentionally with other parts. Her skin feels rather soft to you.

Eventually she turns off the shower, makes you sit on a shower stool, moves behind you, opens what sounds like a shampoo bottle and squeezes some on top of your head before she starts rubbing it around covering your hair in shampoo. Her fingers going across your scalp feel pretty good. She pulls back the back of headband to cover the hair under it too. After a while she turns the shower back on and washes your hair with it.

Once she's done with that she again turns off the shower and

drags another stool to her that she then sits down on. You hear her open another bottle and squeeze something out of it. She then starts scrubbing your body with a soap covered sponge. It feels nice and leaves soap foam all over your body.

She carefully goes over your body again, when it come to your genitalia though your hands block her but you do sneak in some foam and use your hands to rub the area.

After standing up and scrubbing your legs from the front she makes you stand up and scrubs your butt too.

She deems you all scrubbed up and says "That should be enough, let's wash you up."

"Lucy, if you would?" (Huh? Lucy's so near? Right, I no longer hear her shower so... Either she's already done washing or she's soaping herself at the same time.)

"Thanks."

The shower turns back on in Becky's hands and she starts using it to wash the soap from both of you.

Lucy's shower also turns on.

Soon enough you are clean and your skin feels great.

"Alright, into the bath we go."

She carefully guides you to an edge of a bathtub, you place your hand on it while keeping your other hand between your legs. Raise a leg over the edge and drop it into the hot water, swap your hands around, get your other leg into the bathtub and sit down.

You pull your legs together hopefully in a way that hides your penis and move away your hand and use it to grab the other edge of the bathtub.

(Hopefully that's enough to keep me covered, the water probably helps somewhat too.)

Becky also enters positioning herself behind you, you feel her ankles at the edge of your thighs.

Lucy sounds to enter across from you and you soon feel her knees touch yours.

"Nice isn't it?"

You gulp.

"Ah, yeah." (The heat and water indeed feel nice but knowing and feeling that there's a naked girl behind me and another naked girl in front of me is making it really hard to stay calm in this situation.)

Your dick pushes against your inner thighs, pulling back your foreskin as it gets harder.

Announcement
Fun anecdote that writing this chapter made me think of, once upon a time while we were somewhat drunkenly walking through the city my friend started saying something but then changed her mind, I and some dude who was with us got curious and tried to get her to finish what she was saying, she said it'd just confuse us if she said it so I told her I wanted to be confused and after a bit more convincing she said something that did indeed confuse me so after a bit of trying to process it I happily said that "I got confused!" since I had achieved the goal that I said I had and then my friend called me weird.
5