Day1s Submerged in Warmth and Song
817 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite your hard-on you manage to relax and enjoy your first time bathing for a while but then Becky says

"How about you lie back and relax?"

"When taking a bath it's important to find a nice and relaxing position to be in."

"Uhh, but..."

(she's there, if I lied back wouldn't my back be on her chest? As nice as that might I'd really rather not, this is embarrassing enough as is.)

"Come on, don't be shy."

She says as her hands go over your shoulders, reach your knees, grab them and start pulling you closer to her.

The situation makes you remove your arms from bathtub edges and put them down into the water.

back of your butt and her spread out thighs hit. Your butt along with your feet that are in front of it lift up above her nether region as your back is forced on top of her belly and while your head goes between her breasts and is barely above the water.

"There, now just relax."

She lets go of your knees allowing your butt and feet to fall back to the bottom of the tub.

(Guh, this is both super embarrassing and hot... I can feel her boobs around my neck... and her groin is pressed against my lower back...)

"See, isn't this much more relaxing?"

"Mmhh, maybe..."

(I don't really feel like trying to get away and back to where I was... That doesn't necessarily mean that I want to stay like this! I'm just tired and need to take it easy after all that exercise and Becky might be sad if it seemed like I hate her touching me... So yeah, it'd be troublesome to argue or struggle away.)

You settle in and enjoy the bath along with the feel of Becky's body and the throbbing of your penis.

While absorbed in feeling good you vaguely realize Becky is gently saying something.

"You know, before we got here I was worried you'd be too shy and say you don't want a bath, I'm glad that you were so brave and obedient despite how you might have felt."

You feel her voice thrum around you nicely. "Mm... Me too I guess..."

(Mm, yeah... It would have been a shame if I missed out on how nice and relaxing this is... I'm glad I agreed to this and didn't let my embarrassment at the mere idea get the best of me...)

(Actually when was that?)

You think for a bit and quickly give up as it's distracting you from enjoying the bath. (It doesn't really matter, I must have agreed at some point as I don't remember saying no.)

"Good, I'll make sure to prepare one for you tomorrow too."

"Mm... your voice feels nice..."

"Oh, hmm, would you like me to try humming a song for you?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright."

She hums a calm song and as you listen to it you drift off.

Eventually the song changes to a slower one where Lucy also says a few things, that one makes you feel happy, embarrassed and satisfied. After that comes another wordless song and you feel yourself relax even more deeply.

 

You feel something tapping your nose

and hear a voice saying.

"Wakey wakey, it's time to get out of the bath, the water is starting to get cold."

Slowly your awareness returns and realize you must have fallen asleep to some extent.

(Umh, right, I'm in a bath, Becky hummed a song as did Lucy... Or wait, I think that might have been her and Becky just talking...)

(The water... feels less warm like Becky said but her body behind me still feels warm... Ah! Oh, good my hard-on seems to have calmed down and my legs are still covering that place thanks to Lucy's shins keeping them together...)

(Wait huh?) You realize Lucy's knees are against your own knees but after that her shins spread out around and keep your legs together making your feet touch each other.

(That's not how things used to be right? Maybe Lucy realized that my legs might spread out while I slept if she didn't do that? She did try to help me cover myself earlier so her doing that now doesn't seem too unexpected... I'm glad she was here, Becky probably would have let me just display my dick for everyone to see without paying it any mind.)

There's still a finger gently tapping at your nose and you hear Becky ask

"Are you awake?"

You yawn. "Oh, mm... yeah."

the tapping stops.

"Good, how are you feeling?"

"Great... Very relaxed..."

"I'm glad, as I was saying it's time we get out, the water is getting cooler and we wouldn't want you to get cold would we?"

"Yeah, no we wouldn't..."

"That's right... First I need you to sit up, can you do that?"

"Oh, sit up? Yeah I can do that..."

You do as asked and pull yourself upright and away from the warmth of Becky's body. Lucy's legs stop touching yours and disappear beyond your senses as you do that.

(Right... Should I say something to her?) "Ah, umm... thanks for helping me stay covered up... I mean if that's what you did... I'm just assuming..."

"Oh, ah, yes, you were so careful about it... so... I didn't want you efforts to be wasted..." (Mhm, she's nice...)

You hear Becky stand up and step out of the bath behind you.

"Mm... alright, now I'd like you to stand up."

(Alright, wait, I should cover myself.)

You use your hands to hide your lewd bits as you stand up.

"Now take my hand so you don't fall and step out of the bath."

She takes the hand you deliver in her direction and one leg at a time step out of the bath.

"First, let's dry you up a little."

You feel a fluffy towel go over most of your body.

"Now you'll get to wear the light-blue bathrobe that you chose!"

"Give me a hand."

You give one of the hand covering you to her and she starts pulling a sleeve over it.

She finishes getting your hand through the bathrobe's sleeve

"Now the other hand."

You use the sleeved hand to hold the bathrobe to the other side of your belly and give her the other hand.

She quickly gets that hand into a sleeve and steps away having dressed you in a comfortable feeling bathrobe. You find the belt of the robe and tie it up.

You hear her begin to dry herself with a towel.

You realize you haven't heard any sounds from Lucy for a while.

(Is she still in the bath or what?)

"Umm... Lucy?"

(Wait, what am I going to say? Are you still in the bath? That would seem weird, just something that she'll respond to should be fine but uhh, what would that be?)

"Y-Yes?"

she says, the voice coming from nearby and from the opposite direction than the bath is at.

"Oh, umm... nothing really... or I mean... Thanks again for your help!"

"Mm."

"Alright, now that we're all robed up, let's go somewhere more comfortable."

She takes your hand and leads you to a nearby room and onto a soft seat of some sort.

"And finally we need to get you a nice drink of some sort to properly complete your first bathing experience."

"After knowing your preferences I prepared some things before hand so we've got two options we can make, milk tea or lemonade. Which one should we make? Tea or lemonade?"

"Hmm, tea sounds good."

"Alright. Lucy mind helping me with it?"

"Oh... Okay."

For a while you just hear vague sounds of tea being made.

"And now..."

"W-W-W-Wait... Umm... You should..."

"Oh... Thanks, I've never actually made tea before."

Tea making sounds to progress without issue after that.

"Oh right, do you want sugar in it and how much?"

"Yes, one or two teaspoons please."

"Alright."

Before long Lucy and Becky sit down near you and you can hear cups being placed on a nearby surface.

"Alright, it's still hot even with the milk added, we should wait a bit."

"So how did you like bathing?"

"It was nice."

"I'm glad, I hope you get to enjoy bathing a lot from now on." (I suppose that'll be only as long as this course lasts, after that I'll be stuck living a bathtub less life unless I move or somehow fit one into my apartment. Having one does seem nice enough that I really should consider figuring out some way to be able to use one whenever.)

"I hope so too." You say somewhat regretful about potentially not getting to do so.

"Uh... Umm... Is something w-w-wrong? You s-sound s-sad."

"Oh, it's nothing really, I was just thinking about how difficult getting to enjoy a bath after this course might be."

"Oh."

"Umm... Why is that?"

"The bathroom in my home isn't really big enough for a bathtub. Same goes for other places I might stay at." (like Anna's place.)

"Oh... that does sound d-d-difficult."

"Well, I guess I better make sure you get to enjoy bathing to your heart's content here then."

"Yeah."

You hear Becky mix a cup for a bit and take a sip.

"It's not too hot anymore, it should be safe for you to drink now."

She places the cup down on a table and mixes another cup with a spoon.

"Alright, it's still pretty hot so be very careful, I'm going to help you drink a little now."

She carefully brings a cup of milk tea near you occasionally blowing on it to cool it down.

She brings the edge of the cup to your mouth and you slurp up a bit of it over the edge. It tastes good, there's just the right amount of milk in it to soften the taste of tea without overpowering it.

You take a few more sips and pull back. She places the cup back on the table

Relax for a bit.

"More?"

You nod and she repeats her actions.

(Come to think of it, couldn't I have just held the cup on my own if she had just placed it in my hands? Yeah but if she'd rather do it like this why would I deny her such a minor thing? Yeah, it seems better to leave it up to her how to do things instead of asking to do things differently constantly.)

With Becky's help you finish drinking your tea.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, it was good."

"After that I sure need to use the bathroom. Same probably goes for you two so let's go." (Not really but I did just think about leaving it up to her how to do things so I'm not going to complain.)

She stands up takes your hand and leads you into a nearby bathroom.

6