Note about some changes.
739 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've finished going through and editing all of the older chapters a little bit, main changes being that Anna says she'll be away for three weeks and the thing the MC has on his head is no longer a helmet instead it's sort of a headband/blindfold with large disks covering the ears. That way head-pats, showering and sleeping sideways are more viable. If I missed any spot where the changes should make a difference do let me know. Also while at it I changed the chapter names of older chapters to also start with the same letter that indicates which part of the day it is, I found that in most cases I ended up with more interesting names that way.

Next two chapters have bits that need some work that I've been putting off working on by focusing on events in day two and three but hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend.

Relevant part from chapter Day1b:

"And finally this, it says you'll wear it for at least a day so I need to make sure it has a comfortable fit" she replaces the blindfold with some sort of firm and wide band that has been shaped with some padding around your eyes to more reliably block your sight. (Oh, I was kind of expecting to be able to see again soon)

She then pulls back the band on one side of your head, places some sort of earbud into your ear and then against nearly the whole side of your head places some sort of solid but slightly flexible disk that has padding of some sort on the side against your head. She seemingly does something to connect the disk to the headband and when she moves to your other side and starts doing the same things there you touch the disk and feel that it's flat and about two fingers thick, there are also lines at the edge which the band goes through.

Rough sketch of the thing.

How the headband roughly looks like from the side.

[collapse]

"This is supposed to make sure that you won't have too many distractions and can fully focus on hearing what you're told and on thinking about things." She moves the band around checking how it fits, she pushes against the disks and you realize that it doesn't feel uncomfortable, the pressure is distributed evenly and pretty far around your ears.

"How is it, it isn't too tight or anything is it?" you shake your head.

She then connects a chinstrap under your chin and tightens it a bit. "Still good?" You nod.

2