Day 2c Cheerful Song
1.2k 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How did it go, did you manage to take some pictures?" (Huh? Who is she talking to? Can't be me.)

Suddenly you hear Lucy speak next to you.

"Y-Yeah." (Woah, she was here?)

"Cool, thanks for doing that."

"Mm." (Should I say something?)

"Umm... good morning Lucy?"

"A-A-Ah... G-G-Good m-morning."

"Ah, right, I guess there wouldn't have been a suitable moment for her to let you know I saw her after bringing you to your class and told her to follow you in and take the photos I promised to Becky for me." (Oh, so that's what happened.)

"Anyway, keep it for now and show them to Becky when she gets here, I'm kind of busy so I might not have a chance to do that."

"O-Okay."

"Cool, let's get going, Sophie wants to see you for a bit next." (Oh, Sophie, Ruth said she's the principal here didn't she? I wonder what kind of person she is.)

Nina leads you into a room and you hear someone say "Welcome! Thanks for bringing him here." (Oh, it's her. She sounds more awake now.)

"Anytime."

"He can sit there." (Is she Sophie? I'm not hearing anyone else around so most likely. I'm not sure how I feel about her potentially being the principal.)

Nina leads you to a chair that you then sit on.

After clearing her voice a bit Sophie speaks "You've now had your first class of many more to come and now as the principal of this place I'll get to have a serious talk about the wonderfulness of this academy and why you should really appreciate the classes you'll have!"

(Alright, sounds somewhat serious, but wording it like that, using wonderfulness and such, makes it sound less so but in general she does sound more mature and principal like now than in our previous interactions, presumably on account of importance of whatever she's going to tell me.)

"You love the person who brought you here, yes?" (Pretty much though being asked about it so directly is embarrassing.)

You nod.

"Great, so the foremost goal here is to help you love and be loved by her more. As such everything being taught here in some way is about that. In your reports you should explain how well each thing you've done or learned has helped with that."

(So, for example for the yoga class I just had I should talk about how and why I believe it helps us love each other? Which I'd currently assume to do so by giving us an activity we can share and do together.)

"Do you understand?" (The report part probably but as this is probably important I should make sure and ask a few questions.)

"Maybe, what does helping me be loved mean?"

"Excellent question which we will delve into for one of your classes. But to put it simply we teach you things that the person who brought you here has requested for you to learn."

"Alright, does that mean without her I wouldn't be able to come here?"

"Not exactly, we do also accept men without an existing loved one who simply wish to improve themselves but obviously the experience will be slightly different for them." (Interesting though probably irrelevant to me.)

"I see, so for the report writing I'd explain how I've improved thanks to a class or what?"

"To put it another way in your reports you should explain what do you believe her reasoning for wanting you to learn each thing you've learnt is, if you can't explain how and why you should learn something have you really learnt that thing?" (Makes sense, so something like "I believe you want me to do yoga because it's a healthy activity we could do together." or such.)

"Now do you understand?"

"I think so."

"Good. Another important thing is that each week will introduce a few classes that you will be tested on Friday."

"That's when we'll also gauge how ready and suitable you are for the next week classes so we can focus them appropriately. So make sure to study well and pay attention to your lessons."

"There will be rewards if you don't do too badly."

"So does that mean there will be some sort of yoga test?" (I wonder, other than yoga what classes will this week introduce?)

"Yep." (Interesting, I wonder how will that work.)

"Alright."

"I think that's it for the serious talk. Applause please."

Nina starts clapping and after some hesitation you follow suit. (Really? Anyway so she really is the principal here, I assume Ruth is the one actually taking care of most things.)

"Thank you. Now how about I teach you a fun song to sing. Listen carefully." She start singing a song happily.

"Happy life, happy life I live a happy life full of fluffiness and fun."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"I smile, I laugh, I dance and I do all in name of happiness."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"There is no lack of fun or smiles when living a happy life."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"Luli-lulaa lila-lila-lila-liiiiii."

"Luli-lulaa lila-lila-lila-liiiiii."

"Now you sing it." (That's such a silly song but alright.)

"Happy life, happy life..."

"Uhh,"

"Keep going!"

"I live happily in fluffiness and fun."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"I smile, I laugh, I dance... in name of happiness."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"There is no lack of fun."

"Luruluu lailailai."

"Luli-lulaa lila-lila-lila-liiiiii."

"Luli-lulaa lila-lila-lila-liiiiii."

"Good, I'll sing it again and next try to just keep going without pausing, the exact words aren't that important."

She repeats the song and makes you do the same a few times until you can smoothly sing it to the end even when slightly messing up the lyrics.

"... Luli-lulaa lila-lila-lila-liiiiii!"

"Well done, you should sing that occasionally to yourself, your voice could still use some work but you'll get there."

"Uhh, alright."

"I mean it, it'll make you happy and feel great!" (I'm not really convinced but I suppose I could consider it if a suitable moment to sing it comes by.)

 

"That's it from me for now, we'll have some fun again later today but for now you're free to go."

Nina takes your hand and leads you out of the room.

"So, next up... Oh, Becky, hi!"

"Good morning!"

Becky says cheerfully and you hear her walk closer.

"You're earlier than I expected."

"Well yeah, I couldn't wait to come here just a bit earlier today."

"Also nice to see Lucy already here."

"Good morning..."

"Nice timing, he was just about to go eat, I assume you wouldn't mind helping him with that?"

"I'd like that yes."

"Cool, I'll leave it to you and Lucy then. If that's fine with you?"

"It's f-f-fine."

"Great, bring him to Cheryl when you're done."

"Alright."

Nina walks off and leaves the room.

"I'll be right with you 53 let me just take off my jacket first."

She walks off to somewhere nearby and sounds to take off her jacket and leave it along with something else somewhere in the room.

She comes back to you, takes your hand, leads you through a door to another room and makes you sit down. The chair underneath you and the table in front of you feel familiar.

(This seems like the same place where I ate lasagna and salad at yesterday.)

While moving around preparing things she asks

"Alright, today I've got spinach soup does that sound okay to you?"

"Yeah."

She sits down next to you.

"Great, open up!"

 

 

While feeding you she asks.

"So, how were your first classes? Did you like them."

"Mm."

You swallow the thick soup and say

"Not bad, the teacher is... interesting and moving my body around is nice."

"I'm glad."

"I took pictures!"

"Oh, that's great. I hope you'll show them to me later on."

"I w-w-will."

She continues feeding you.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Surprisingly so, zero light and noise made it about as good of a sleep as I'd have gotten at home."

"That's great to hear."

"Breakfast was nice too, porridge and an egg."

"Saw or well heard Ruth and Sophie while there, Sophie sounded barely awake."

(Before she starts worrying about it I should mention having gone to a bathroom.)

"Also, uhh, Nina helped me go to bathroom in the morning."

"Just, you know, saying that... in case you wanted to know."

"I see, that's great, and well thank you for telling me." She pats your head.

"Alright, we've still got some time so how about looking at those photos Lucy?"

"Oh, o-okay."

For a while they sound to do just that without saying much.

 

"You did great! Keep up the good work."

"Ah, o-okay."

 

"Actually how about you take some more right away."

"O-Okay."

 

Becky hugs you, you smile and assume Lucy's taking photos.

"Alright, we should get going now."

(Nina said next would be Cheryl, I wonder what kind of class or activity she'll have for me.)

5