Day1a Arriving
2.8k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your dreams were interrupted by the sound of your phone's alarm, you muted it and attempted to get back into your dream for a while but as your mind wandered you quickly got too excited for the coming day despite how tired you were feeling and got up and went to take a shower. Looking briefly at the mirror you saw your face, that based on having once asked someone who didn't know your age made you look somewhere between 16 and 28. You also noted that your morning wood was still up thanks to imagining Anna excitedly masturbating to you during her trip. (Should I have a wank? Not sure if I'd be comfortable doing it wherever the course will have me stay at so now might be the last good chance for a while but I'd rather do something with Anna but I'm not sure if there will be time for anything like that today.) Just as you were thinking that the doorbell rang (She's already here?) so you turn off the shower grab a towel to cover yourself with and go to open the door.

It's her with several bags of luggage (Would have been a bit embarrassing if it was someone else.) "Hey, there" she greets you before she sees you "Oh, you were in the shower? Sorry for interrupting."

"That's fine I was just about done." She starts gathering her luggage to bring it inside. Mindful of keeping your towel in place you help her with some of them.

"Thanks, I'll leave them here until we've got you settled if that's fine with you."

"Sure, I better go get dressed."

She eyes up your body and smiles playfully.

You feel flattered that she seems to enjoy looking at you even though you'd consider yourself to be of average look and height.

"Hmm, mind if I help you with that?"

"Oh, umm, sure." (Oh man, now I'm getting excited.)

She takes some clothes from your dresser and follows you into the bathroom. "Stand still." she says, takes the towel from you and smiles upon seeing your hard-on. She carefully dries your whole body with the towel, occasionally teasing your cock with it, (Oh man, what is she planning to do? is she just teasing me or is she planning to make me cum? Maybe just a handjob but a blowjob would be really nice, it doesn't seem like she's planning to actually fuck but whatever she wants to do I'm sure it'll be awesome.) after that she dresses you up as if you were a child while pointedly ignoring your cock. She quickly has you fully clothed and seeing the look you give her, her smile widens before she says "Sorry." (Oh, seems like she was just teasing but being dried up and dressed like that was actually kind of nice even if it was a bit embarrassing and nothing I was hoping for happened.)

"It's fine."

"Anyway the next bus will be here in about 15 minutes so are you ready to go?"

"I just need to brush my teeth and grab something to eat and I'm done."

"Great, I'll just sit down for a minute while you do that." She does just that in the kitchen area and starts fiddling with her phone.

Having brushed your teeth you start taking out what little you have left to eat (Has she eaten? I assume she has but in case she hasn't or is still hungry I'd better offer her some even if the selection is a bit limited) "Feel free to eat something if you want. There isn't much but I'm not that hungry since I gorged myself yesterday making sure I had nothing perishable left."

"Don't mind if I do then." She happily takes most of your food and starts eating. (She must have skipped her breakfast, I'm glad I didn't eat everything yesterday.)

"So about the course, you're sure I don't need to bring anything with me?"

"Yeah, that's what it said. I think there was a mention of option to store any important items in a locker or something for the duration of the course but you can leave everything here so we won't need that."

"And we're taking a bus to where the course will take place?"

"Yup, it's on the other side of the river it'll take about 20 minutes to get there." (I see, that's why she's leaving her luggage here, the airport is in the opposite direction so she'll have to come back the same way regardless, speaking of which.)

"Oh yeah, you'll need my keys to get your luggage when you come back here." you hand her your keys. "You said you'll be back by the time my course is done didn't you?"

"Yeah, for sure."

"Alright, I guess we should get going then." you say putting on a jacket and sandals and grabbing your phone and wallet.

Soon you're in the bus sitting quietly next to each other. She leans on your shoulder and closes her eyes after a minute or two (I guess she's tired too despite how happy and energetic she acts) looking at her and feeling the rumbling of the bus makes you sleepy while giving you a comfortable faux morning wood so you lean back and close your eyes. After a while you blearily notice that Anna has stopped leaning on you and you get the distinct feeling of her staring at you before you hear her quietly say "You're so cute, I'm going to miss having you so close to me." to herself. (Aww, I'm going to miss her too) you think but decide to remain quiet to avoid surprising her and interrupting whatever thoughts she's having.

Shaking and the voice of Anna awakens you. "Wake up! We need to get off." (Seems like I actually fell asleep there for a bit) She quickly brings you out of the bus and drags you through a few unremarkable alleys before stopping in front of some store next to something that seems like an adult shop. The display window just reads L Academy and shows only a small reception area behind it.

"Alright, we're here. But first hold still" She takes a blindfold from her bag and covers your eyes with it.

"There, now you won't accidentally see anything you shouldn't see yet." (She really wants to keep everything about the course as a mystery.)

"Now, are you ready?" She asks and you nod.

What theme are you using?
  • Default(white) Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Dark Votes: 75 69.4%
Total voters: 108
10