Day1d Details With The Vice-Principal
2.6k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having been lead through a few doors you presumably arrive at your destination as Becky stops and you hear an older sounding woman speak.

"Ah, our latest student, welcome. I'm Ruth the vice-principal of this academy. I expect much from you so try not to disappoint me." (She sounds kind of strict, I guess being vice-principal she probably needs to be. Anyway I guess she just expects me to do my best and not case trouble so not disappointing her shouldn't be too hard I hope.)

You nod and she quickly continues "Now I'll clarify and check up on a few things."

"First of all in order to protect the privacy of our students when it's actually needed we'll primarily use either a student number or some nickname when referring to students so that only a few people know your real name. That means anyone asking for your name would be breaking our rules, you shouldn't volunteer it on your own either though it's up to you. Your student number by the way is 53." (I guess it's good that I assumed Becky already knew my name and didn't share mine when she said hers. She might know it anyway considering she handled my entry and it might have been somewhere on the papers Anna filled but maybe not.)

"So 53, how are you feeling?"

"Not sure, kind of excited but a bit nervous I guess." (Haven't really thought about it, I was feeling a bit more scared and paranoid at the start but not anymore, Anna being away might make me sad at some point but that hasn't really sunk in yet, without Anna and among strange women I seem to have forgotten to be as much of a pervert as I'd otherwise be and I guess I'm somewhat happy that Anna arranged this for me even if I'm still not sure what it's about.)

"Good, oh but by that I mean excitement is great and some nervousness is natural in new situations even when there's no reason to be so it's not unexpected." (Is she telling me to relax in a roundabout way? Also I wonder what she'd consider unexpected, bored or angry maybe.)

"Becky, have you explained anything about the course to him yet?"

"Just that we'll let the person who brought him here know how he's doing. Also if I may, he said someone who didn't say their name accosted and spoke with him while he was waiting for me to come back and I'm worried it might have made him feel more unsafe about being here alone." (Ugh, she didn't forget about it, guess that was too much to hope for.)

"I see, I guess there's no reason to delay it so please bring Nina here."

"Will do."

You hear Becky leave the room.

"So this person, what did they say to you?"

"She just asked a bunch of questions I didn't really have answers for, it really wasn't as scary as Becky thinks it was."

"I see, we'll probably need to adjust things a bit for future students since even if you weren't very scared by it someone else might have been and ideally we'd have nothing scary happen to new students." (I guess... wait she thinks it still was scary to me just less than Becky made it seem, ugh I should have said it wasn't at all scary or something. But hmm I guess it was kind of scary wasn't it? I mean I couldn't see her and she was just standing there without saying anything for a bit so fine, I won't bother to insist that it wasn't scary.)

"Anyway moving on or back to explaining things, how much do you know about what to expect from this course?"

"Nothing really." (Hopefully she'll tell me something about it.)

"That should be more than fine, everything will be explained as needed."

"But to go over the overall structure, typically each week will have four days of lessons, on the fifth day you'll be tested in some way for each class you've had and then either two days to rest or improve your perfomance."

"Lesson topics will change weekly with each week focusing on introducing two to three things after which they'll become a small part of your routine as the focus of the course shifts to teaching you something else."

(Interesting, so, there'll two to three subjects that I'll be tested on four days from now. I wonder what will the two day break involve if I don't need to improve my performance? Will I be able to contact Anna?)

"Also since you'll be living here for the duration of the course is there anything you'd need to take care of to not cause problems for anyone while you're here?"

"No, nothing like that." (Only possible issue would be rent but I think I have enough on my account for at least two more months so even if for some reason I ended up being here more than a month I should be fine.)

"Good, to make sure your stay is comfortable and you don't get lost or anything I would have before the day is done assigned Nina to take care of things related to that but doing so already to make sure you don't get left alone before that should be fine too, of course that's mostly so Becky feels at ease, I'm sure a brave boy like you would be fine regardless."

"Right." (I already decided not to really mind it but it's still embarrassing to be thought of as so easily scared.)

"While we wait for Becky and Nina if you don't mind me asking have you ever heard of Sophie Ravencliff the principal of this academy?"

"No, should I have?" (That seems like a weird question, maybe she's someone super well known and Ruth thinks I'm here based on her popularity or something but why would she want to know that?)

"Not really I was just curious, she..." the door opens "Ah, they're here."

There's movement around you.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, you were just helping Becky move stuff around right?"

"Yeah." (Oh, right, I think I might have heard her voice for a bit when I left the changing room with Anna.)

"Good, it's a bit early but I'd like to introduce you to student 53 here."

"Right." she moves in front of you and stands there for a bit, presumably looking at you. After a bit she says "Hey, I'm Nina, nice to meet you!" she lifts and shakes your hand, you awkwardly go along with it.

"Uhh, you too." (She sounds nice so far.)

"Now if you're fine with it I'd like you to be his assistant and help him do everything he needs to outside of lessons. For now just wait and once we're done here help out as needed but make sure he doesn't get left alone if whoever is with you two at the time can't be with him for any reason."

"Will do." she moves away somewhere to the side.

"Anyway there won't be any real lessons today just some stuff that'll help us get to know you better so we can adjust things accordingly." (If Anna was here I would've probably had some lewd thought about ways to know me better or such.)

You hear Becky and Nina quietly talking to each other but can't make out any specifics. (Man, I' hope Becky isn't talking about how scared I was from someone talking to me... Maybe she's just repeating that Nina shouldn't leave me alone without explaining why she thinks that.)

"At the end of today and each day after that you get to write a report that will be sent to the person who brought you here, for today Becky will help you with writing it. Also keep in mind that it's more about what your thoughts and feelings are than what you've done so try to pay attention to those so that you can accurately and honestly describe them." (Interesting. Also is Becky listening to this or is she too distracted talking with Nina about whatever they are talking about?)

"Now let me just check that the various details and forms you submitted don't have any mistakes in them." (Well Anna did all of those but presumably it's mostly stuff I can correct if it for some reason is wrong.)

"Hmm... you are here on... Anna's recommendation and she's the one paying... a discounted prize for the course. Is that correct?"

"Yeah" (Even if it's discounted I feel like I should be the one paying, also does not using names not apply to her?)

"These I already asked about and these don't matter... You don't have any medical conditions, allergies or such?"

"Nope. But regarding the name thing is it fine for me to mention or others to know Anna's name?"

"Oh, not really, for now she should just be the person who brought you here or such but later if she wants to and has the time we'll decide on something more personal." (That sounds kind of nice.)

"Let's see... you checked that you'd like to keep all clothes you get here if possible?"

"Yeah." (Might be nice reminder of taking this course or something. But hmm have the clothes I'm wearing been worn by someone else? I'm pretty sure they are new but who knows.)

"Great..." (Is it? Would they have been thrown away otherwise or is dealing with them annoying in some other way?)

"Nina, did you get that? Try to avoid losing or ruining any clothes he wears."

They go quiet and you assume Nina nodded or something when you hear nothing from her.

"Now... what was next?"

"Right! You indicated that you have a personal reason for why you are taking this course and what you want out of it but don't want to talk about it, is that correct?" (Anna apparently did but hmm, she told me that we'd be happier together after this and I wouldn't really mind saying that but maybe she doesn't want me to since saying that I'm here just because my girlfriend told me to might make her look bad if I word it badly or she's just embarrassed or something, though I already kind of told about it to the "scary" person who accosted me but let's just forget about that whole thing.)

"Yeah"

"And you want to avoid being spoiled on what days besides current one will include so that you won't get distracted from looking forward to them instead of focusing on the current day?"

"Yeah." (Right, I guess that makes sure this remains mostly a mystery like Anna seemed to want it to be. But did she write that last bit or is Ruth just assuming that's why? Seems a bit too specific for a checkbox or such.)

"And you believe taking this course will make you happier?" (Well I know barely anything about it but Anna seemed to think so.)

"Maybe, I hope so."

"Great, we'll certainly try to make that the case."

"Now we're about done so any questions? Becky and Nina too, anything to add?"

"Hmm..." (How much did this course cost might be one but it might be better to just ask Anna about it after this is over.)

"You mentioned potentially resting on weekends, could you go into more detail about that?"

"I can, aside from certain remedial classes the academy will be closed and you'll be provided with accommodations somewhere else and... something I suppose I shouldn't spoil but you'll probably like as it involves the person who brought you here."

"Sounds nice."

"Indeed, anything else?"

(Hmm, maybe an explanation for the the headband thing I'm wearing, Anna did give me one when she put it on me but it seems like something I should ask about anyway.)

"This thing on my head why am I wearing it and for how long?" (Is there anything else I should ask? I know the names of everyone I'm aware of already, well besides that one woman but asking it now would be pointless, and Ruth did say everything would be explained when necessary and I can't think of anything that wouldn't just be some form of what happens next which might be fine but not something I feel like I should ask right now)

"I mentioned the report and getting to know you better right? Wearing it should help with both. It should in theory help with some other things but those two are the main things. As for how long, two or three days probably." (Sounds about the same as what Anna said about it expect she just said I'd wear it for at least a day which I suppose two or three days is.)

"It also works as a phone so we can talk with you even if we are away, I probably should have used that earlier."

"Yes, though it's not really a cellphone as it only works near this building."

"I see" (I guess that's the obvious explanation for the speakers Anna demonstrated earlier.)

"Right, I have some stuff to do later this week and won't be around for a day or two so you might want to have someone else ready to take care of 53 or whatever it is I'd be doing then."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure we'll manage, I'm glad you've been able to spend as much time with us as you have. I hope we haven't been overworking you." (Oh, so she's actually kind of hard working, somehow I wasn't expecting that.)

"Don't worry about it."

"Very well, now, you two can take care of the next part on your own, right?"

"Yeah."

"For sure."

"Let me know once you're done."

"Will do."

Someone takes your hand and starts leading you out of the room.

Are you familiar with the idiom of having (one's) mind in the gutter?
  • Yes Votes: 51 77.3%
  • No Votes: 15 22.7%
Total voters: 66
11