Day1g Getting Wiped
2.5k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The milk instantly soaks through your shorts and the bottom of your t-shirt before running down your legs to the floor.

"Oh no! Are you ok? I'm so sorry. I should've held it more firmly."

"I'm fine." Becky places the glass on the table and tries to clean you of milk using her hands, it's not very effective.

Nina stands up and moves away. She quickly returns.

"Here, let's do the floor first."

You hear them moving around and presumably cleaning the floor around you.

"Stand up." you comply and are moved away from your seat while your slippers are removed and feet cleaned to avoid spreading the milk to your new location.

"I think we need to change his clothes next."

"Right."

"Raise your arms" (I suppose I do need to change my clothes but having them undress me is a bit embarrassing.)

They soon have your shirt removed and move on to removing your shorts.

Your shorts along with your footwear are removed after a bit of coordination. Your skin is wet from the milk and feels slightly cold.

Your underwear is soaked too and someone is clearly making a move towards them. (Oh god, not my underwear, I'd die of embarrassment if I had to be fully naked in front of both of them not to mention other issues with that.)

"Umm I don't think my underwear needs to be changed."

"What are you saying? Of course they need to changed."

"But it's embarrassing..."

"Oh, that's nonsense, you'll live." She puts her hands on them intending to take them off but before she can do that you take hold of them with your own hands to keep them on.

"Come on don't be a baby, release your hands, you can't go around wearing dirty underwear."

"Ugh, I just don't want to be seen down there, can you at least give me a towel or something to cover up with?"

"I'll get you one after so stop being so stubborn..."

"Umm, here, I got you one." You feel a towel touching your hand so you grab it letting go of your underwear and quickly cover your crotch with it just as Nina manages to remove your underwear. The towel isn't long enough to go fully around your waist so you need both hands to hold it around you leaving a gap to your side. After a bit you figure out you can use just one hand by keeping it in place at the back with your elbow but with nothing else to do with your hands and to be extra sure you continue to use both hands.

"Man, try not make things more difficult than they have to be, it's not like you'd have died from a little embarrassment." (You don't know that, there's a tiny chance that I might have! But I suppose it's fine.)

"Don't be so hard on him, he was just a little upset and couldn't control his emotions. It's perfectly normal and it can't be helped that he'd behave like that." (Thanks for defending me but that just sounds wrong...)

"Right, I suppose that's the case, sorry if I was a bit too bossy." (What do you mean that's the case? Are you saying I can't control my emotions? Well I suppose I wouldn't be able to stop being embarrassed just because I don't want to be but still please have a little higher expectations of me! Anyway, fine you're forgiven for almost making me die from embarrassment since I probably wouldn't have actually died from it.)

"It's fine, I might have overreacted a bit too."

"Right, I don't see any clothes to put on him where are we going to get those?" (Huh? Shouldn't that have been something you figured out before undressing me?)

"I think I saw some in store room 3, we can go there while putting the dirty clothes into laundry." (I'm not looking forward to moving around dressed like this, I hope that's close by wherever it is.)

"But before that we still need to clean his body, should we bathe him?" (That sounds dangerous for my modesty, I hope I'll get to keep the towel on me during that.)

"That would be great but it's a bit far away and I'm not sure if it's in use at this time."

"Right, in that case using wet towels to wipe him here might be good enough for now."

"Yeah, let's do that then." (Hmm, I guess that shouldn't be too terrible.)

Someone moves away, a door opens and you hear the sound of water running, soon it stops and you feel two towels wet with warm water touch your body.

You're careful to keep the towel in place while they wipe you down even though they also wipe the area under it but at least you're pretty sure they didn't see it and touching happened only through wet towels. Your dick almost reacted to the wet towels brushing against it but you managed to keep it flaccid.

"I think he's clean now, now let's dry him."

The wet towels change to dry ones. (Oh wait, couldn't I have had them leave me alone and done the wiping myself? I suppose I was too distracted with maintaining my modesty to realize.)

"Since he's so easily embarrassed I think he'd rather be alone until he's properly dressed again so how about we take his clothes and these towels to laundry and get new clothes by ourselves and leave him here?" (Huh? Is she mocking me about my embarrassment? She's not wrong that I'd prefer that but what happened to her staying with me whenever I'd otherwise be alone? I'm not sure if I should feel happy or angry about her not insisting on doing that in this situation since while it's great I'm not sure I like her reason for deciding to let me be alone.)

"But..."

"Does that sound okay to you 53?"

"Yeah." (Sorry Becky but I really think being alone now would let me relax more until I have clothes again.)

"You heard him so let's go."

They leave leaving you alone standing barefoot and holding a towel to your waist. The towel and the helmet covering your eyes and ears being the only things resembling clothing on you. (Now what? I guess I should sit down. Now where was that chair and did they properly wipe it clean?)

11