Day1h Handling of Urges
2.4k 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The floor feels cold to your feet as you move around. (Did they take the slippers away too or are they just laying here somewhere?)

Soon you bump into the table and find a nearby chair. (I'm now alone so do I still need to keep the towel in place? I suppose I might not hear ahead of the time if someone's approaching the door so better keep it on but while sitting down I guess I'll just place it so that it covers mainly my front without needing to be held on.) You sit down with your bare butt going on top of what you assume to be the laminated wood of the chair. The towel you place on top of your legs to lie on it's own before moving your hands on top of the table.

(Right, is there anything on the table?) You sweep through the table with your hands and find a glass and three plastic containers with lids, one smaller made out of soft plastic and the other two from hard and identical shape but one much lighter than the other. (The milk, salad, lasagna and something else I assume. Should I open them up to check? Sure, why not.) You open them up and the soft and slightly smaller container based on smell had the salad in it and the lighter of the other two has remains of a lasagna. The last one is still clearly full and has something in it. (I probably shouldn't open that one. It's probably something either Nina or Becky were going to eat. Oh right, since they were feeding me did they not get a chance to eat anything?) With nothing better to do you decide to clean up the rest of the lasagna by licking it out of the container (It's not like anyone's here to see me do this but even if there were who cares, I'm just making sure that any food isn't going to waste. Speaking of, is that third thing going to be fine left out here? I hope it doesn't have anything that would go bad from just being left in room temperature for who knows how long? Maybe I should check what it has just in case.) You open it up and smell it. It smells like chocolate and moving the box around a bit your best guess would be some sort of pudding. (Maybe this was supposed to be for dessert? It doesn't seem like something you'd just eat as a meal. Not sure if eating it now would be fine, maybe not so for now let's close it up.) You put the lid back on it and on the other containers too while you're at it.

(Now what? Just sitting here is kind of boring, I hope they come back soon.)

Your thoughts wander aimlessly for a while before they move onto how the two women wiped clean your body. (That was a close call, it'd have been terrible if I had actually gotten hard and they noticed it. Just remembering the situation is making me react a bit. Hopefully I'll get to at least get dressed on my own but who knows... and there might be some other situations like that so maybe I should use this chance to let it out so that I'll be less likely to react if something happens. Assuming I can somehow clean things up, I guess I could solve it like with Anna and and just swallow it after licking it up. I already have the lasagna box I could cum into and then lick it up. Is that really a good idea? I'm assuming no one can see me here but what if that's not the case? I should probably explore this room a bit to check if there are any windows or cameras around.)

You stand up and carefully move around and find the wall of the room and by following it you learn that other than the table and chairs at the center the room has two doors, some shelves and cupboards, plain ceiling that you can barely reach, solid seeming walls but it has what feels like a window on the wall that has the door you came in from. (I guess that means I can't do it here unless I want to risk being seen, or wait, if I sat down at the table you wouldn't be able to easily see what I'm doing from the window. That's still a bit risky but hmm...)

(My dignity and loyalty are at risk here! I can't be too timid about things and should just bravely do it while I can so let's do it!) You take a seat at the table, place the towel at the edge of table so you can quickly cover yourself with it if needed and with the open lasagna box in your left hand and your dick in your right you start masturbating under the table. Everything about the current situation is making you way more aroused than normally, being naked in a room that has window anyone might be looking through, not being able to see anything around you, being naked in the same building as women who didn't seem too bothered by the idea of seeing you naked, expecting someone to eventually enter the room you're in but having no idea when that will be, remembering what Anna's mouth felt like on your dick and imagining her being the one who's going to lick up the cum you're about to let out. All that and more means you cum very fast and feel amazing when you do. With the lasagna box in front of your dick you squeeze the last few drops of cum from your dick and wipe them on the edge of the box before placing the box on the table. (Man, that felt great. Now I just need to get rid of the evidence... I'd rather not do it but I already did something like this with Anna so it doesn't really make any difference if I swallow a bit more now.) You start licking the lasagna box clean.

The door opens (Oh shit, are they back?)

"Oh, you're finishing off the lasagna? Anyway, Becky and Nina mentioned you'd be here when they told me what happened and and asked me to check up on you while they're getting you new clothes. So how are things? Everything fine here?" You carefully swallow and respond as she starts moving closer.

"Yeah, everything's great." You start licking the last bits of cum in a hurry. (Continuing to lick up the "lasagna" in front of her might be a bit rude or at least a bit weird but I can't just not do it and leave behind my cum to be discovered by whoever will take care of washing things here.)

"Good, I was supposed to come by a bit earlier but finishing what I was working on took a bit longer than I expected. Anyway I've still got some work to do but I can do that here just as well as in my office so I thought I'd keep you company until Becky and Nina come back."

"That's... very nice of you, thank you." (Thank god she didn't come earlier but it would have been even nicer if she arrived here just a bit later but so far it seems like she didn't notice anything.) You give the box a few more licks to make sure it's actually clean now, satisfied you lift your head back up. Ruth seems to have made her way to the same seat as she sat in before and is placing some papers on the table. (Oh right, the towel is still at the edge of the table, good thing the table should still be blocking her view.) You slowly move the towel to once again cover your genitals.

"Uhuh, just doing my job." She seems to have sat down now. (I forgot about it in my panic but while my privates are now covered I'm still basically naked here and it's kind of embarrassing, I hope she isn't staring at my body too much.)

You shift around awkwardly for a bit and after not hearing anything for a bit sounds like she began moving papers around.

"I know you haven't had that much time with them but how are you getting along with Nina and Becky?"

"Pretty well I suppose, Becky is caring and tries her best," (even if she still seems to think that I'm way more fragile than I'd like,) "while Nina is understanding but surprisingly strict at times." (I wasn't really expecting her to react like she did to me not wanting to remove my underwear but I suppose I was acting somewhat childishly so it wasn't too unreasonable and other than that she's been great, even teasing me during the meal was kind of nice.)

"That's nice to hear, I hope they're not causing any problems for you."

"Not at all, they've been very nice to me." (They did argue a bit and stuff but I wouldn't consider that really a problem, or at least not one worth possibly getting them into trouble for.)

"That's good."

Silence falls for a while. (I guess she's fine with both just silently working and talking a bit while she does her thing, is there anything I want to say to her? Just being quiet is kind of making me more aware of how little I'm wearing in front of her than I'd like.)

"Oh yeah, why did you ask about if I knew Sophie? We got interrupted before you could explain."

"Right, that was just because for some reason she was... very e-... interested about your situation." (e- what, excited? Or maybe evasive, emotional or enraged? Anyway that's a bit weird, why would the principal of this place be interested in me? I suppose just me being here should be enough to warrant some interest but is there something special about me? She could have decided on me just at random or something.)

"Any idea why that might be?"

"We're still relatively new without that many students so it isn't that unusual so don't think too much about it, just because our boss is a bit more interested in how well you do shouldn't change anything for you."

"I see." (Hmm, what else can I say to keep us talking and not thinking about my situation)

"…" (Come on... surely there's something I can say.)

"Umm... You have a very pretty voice." (Why did I say that? Well it has some mature charm to it despite sounding a bit strict but it doesn't really stand out enough to be something I'd normally comment on. I hope I don't seem too weird for saying that.)

"Oh, well thanks for the compliment, I'm sure you'll also someday have a nice voice if you want to have one." (Nice, that's a much better way to take my comment than I was expecting. Or maybe she's just trying to gently direct the conversation away from other possible reasons to say what I said such as me for some reason having a crush on her, I should probably try to do so as well.)

"Yes... That's right... a nice voice would be great! I hadn't really thought about my voice much before this but I guess it would be nice to have a voice people like hearing."

"Indeed." (Maybe I should just shut up now, before I end up saying something more embarrassing or weird.)

The silence, only broken by occasional sounds of paper moving, continues. After a bit of squirming around from the embarrassment you manage to calm down and start actually relaxing.

You focus just on breathing calmly and relaxing as much as you can, it works pretty well.

You even place your head down on the table in a way where front part of one of the ear disks works basically as a pillow.

(This is pretty neat I suppose, I can lie my head sideways on basically anything and be comfortable, well aside from the overall position potentially being bad.)

Eventually the door opens again and you become more alert.

"Oh, hey Ruth, I was actually going to look for you after I was done eating, there are some matters I wanted to talk to you about." (A new person... if I had to guess I'd say she's around the same age as Ruth.)

"I see, if you aren't in a hurry feel free to eat in peace and we can talk more in my office."

"Sure, sounds good." She sits somewhere to your left and based on what you hear starts eating something. (She... hasn't acknowledged me at all, surely she has seen me. Not sure if I'd actually want her to do anything to indicate she knows I exist, I guess I can pretend she somehow hasn't noticed me so for now I think I'll just try to be quiet and not attract attention)

"Anyway how's your niece doing?"

"Not bad, she doesn't seem to be slacking off more than she should just because we're family."

"That's good, I wish my daughter was like that, the way she behaves is way too temperamental and lazy, she graduated last year but doesn't seem to be at all interested in getting a job. Actually maybe you could employ her and whip her into behaving a bit better, she just doesn't seem to respect me at all."

"Well, maybe."

"It'd mean a lot to me you know."

"I suppose we're a little short on staff so as long as she doesn't expect to be paid much I'll see what I can do."

"Great, you're a life saver. The other day I..."

(I suppose none of that has much to do with me, but even though she's clearly not paying attention to me it's still super embarrassing to sit here practically naked while two presumably fully dressed women talk to each other. I guess despite not really wanting them to it's a bit demoralizing that I'm apparently not worth paying attention to even though I'm a naked man so close to them. What if I started masturbating again would they just continue to do whatever without paying any attention to me?) Imagining laying down on top of the table between the two women and starting to masturbate while they just keep talking makes your cock get hard again. (I should calm down, or wait, I'm already feeling surprisingly calm and relaxed despite my arousal and the overall situation besides it's not like they can see my hard-on with the table and the towel in the way and it's pretty clear I don't need to pay attention to their talk so I might as well amuse myself with some lewd thoughts.) For a while your thoughts wander as you think about various erotic things that could be happening and just enjoy the feeling of your cock being hard.

"… 53... I'll be going, you just wait for Nina and Becky, they should be back soon. Got it?"

(Huh? Is someone talking to me?) You slowly register what the words mean and that the voice is coming from behind you.

"Huwha, oh, yes, of course." (Man, I got totally lost in my own thoughts)

"Hah, let's go and leave this daydreaming student of yours."

"Right."

The door opens and they step outside. (Alone again, I guess I should try to focus a bit more if Nina and Becky will be here soon.) You raise your head and stretch your body a bit to get you to be a bit more awake and less lethargic. (It's hard to imagine I managed to actually not pay attention to what's happening around me, I wonder how did that happen, was it just from needing to ignore just one sense instead of vision also telling me what's going on?)

10