Day1k Keeping Still
1.8k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... "

You try to think of something to say to break the silence.

"Both of you have such warm and nice feeling hands!"

... No one says anything. (Gah, why did I say that? Sure it's the most obvious observation about the current situation but saying it out loud felt even more awkward than the silence. And not getting any response is making me feel it's even more embarrassing than it otherwise would be.)

The silence continues until desperate for someone to give some sort of response you say "Uhh... I mean they are just the perfect size and feeling the warmth and the texture of them with my own hand is very enjoyable!"

(Please just say something, anything, to release me from this awkwardness) After a bit Becky responds with

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy this, your hand is warm too and it's very holdable so I'm happy to hold it whenever you want me to."

(Yes! Thank you, regardless of whatever you're saying thanks for taking pity on me and deigning my stupidity with a response!)

"Uhh, I'll also try to hold your hand whenever you want me to, if that's something you actually want."

"I mean assuming you aren't saying that just for Becky and are fine with me holding your hand too."

"Oh, of course I'm fine with you holding my hand too. I'd be blessed to have either one of you always holding my hand nevermind both." (What the heck am I saying? Why am I talking like having someone hold my hand is the best thing ever? I guess my brain just thought that my previous words make more sense if that's the case and contradicting myself would look bad.) Nina haltingly responds by saying

"That's... great I suppose... "

and in a more quiet voice she continues to herself "Why did I even say that?" (Seems like Nina is also feeling a bit awkward.)

"Wonderful, I'm glad to hear you feel that way and that all of us are getting along."

(She's talking more to me than Nina I think. Not sure if she's glad to hear about me being happy to hold hands with either one of them, including her, or saying that Nina is fine too. But I think I'm glad about us getting along too.)

"Anyway it feels like both of you are standing, are there no chairs you could get to sit at or some other way for you to be more comfortable?"

"Oh, Jenny and you have the only chairs in this room so no not really."

"We could maybe sit on the floor..."

"Ah, don't. What if I stood and let you use my chair?"

"But then you wouldn't... Right, I think that'll be fine. Stand up."

"Huh? Alright." You stand up careful to avoid messing with whatever is connecting to your helmet, Becky lets go of your hand and sits down, soon Nina does the same. (I guess they're sharing the chair.) Before you have chance to find a more comfortable standing position their hands grab you and pull you to sit over their knees.

Roughly how they are positioned. made with Design Doll, dunno if I want to keep using that, feel free to suggest any programs for posing humanoid models in 3D.

"There, now all of us get to sit!"

For a bit Becky tries to figure out a comfortable way to continue to hold your hand, seemingly unsatisfied with just holding her hand above the back of yours, so she settles for just wrapping her arm around your stomach to hold you close to her. Nina does the same but puts her arm under your left suspender.

(Man, I guess this is fine, not really what I was expecting to happen.)

"This is nice."

"Indeed."

"Mm."

 

Again a silence falls but this time it feels much less awkward and you enjoy just sitting together for a while.

While you're starting to appreciate the feeling of breasts your back is held against and the thighs under your ass, you also realize that due to how big your pants are Nina's hand has ended up slipping under them and resting above your thigh with her wrist being just above your dick. (Not sure if she realizes how close to my dick her hand is, I suppose the underwear are still in the way but she'd definitely notice if I got hard now. I guess I should think of something to say to distract myself and her.)

(Should I ask who is Lucy? Nina did mention she was here at some point and I didn't just imagine that right? Wait, what if she wasn't talking about a person but some object or machine named Lucy? Or maybe she can't talk for some reason. Hmm, I suppose not saying anything might be better, if she matters I'm sure someone else would say something and asking about her might trouble her or whoever needs to explain things. But if not that what am I going to say?)

(Even if the chocolate pudding was good and so was the lasagna I think I'm still somewhat hungry but saying so right now doesn't seem ideal.)

(The woman who was with Ruth while I was waiting for new clothes, did I ever learn her name? I don't think I did but I don't know enough about her to ask about her in a useful way unless there is only one other older woman who might have wanted to talk to Ruth around.)

(Wait, would it actually be so bad if I got hard? She might not notice it and so what if she did? If this isn't a situation where my dick getting hard would be understandable I don't know what is. Actually there's a chance, even if a small one, that she might feel offended because I'm not getting hard despite feeling her boob on my back and having her hand so close. Also she did complain about me getting too embarrassed to let her see my dick so she should be fine with having my dick touch her hand, well with the underwear in the way but yeah.)

With you no longer caring about preventing it your dick quickly gets hard and touches Nina's hand. She doesn't seem to react to it.

(Wait, sure Nina feeling my hard-on doesn't seem like an issue, or at least not so far but I didn't really consider everyone else who might somehow notice, with how loose my pants are Becky might be able to just look over my shoulder and notice my bulge and it might be somewhat visible through the pants so Jenny, and Lucy?, might notice it too and I also don't know if there are any cameras or such around which might record what's happening.)

(All these thoughts about everyone who might see my hard-on aren't helping and are in fact making it worse. I should just get back to trying to think of something to say now that I've established that that's something I want to do.)

(Right, Ruth said I'd be getting to keep any clothes that are given to me here, not sure if I want to keep these pants I'm wearing, suspenders might be nice though I don't remember ever using them before. But I'm not sure what I can say about my clothing, also saying anything might end up bringing attention to state of my dick.)

(Before eating I was doing those poses and stuff for a while but did Becky say we are going to do more of that today or are we done with that?)

"Uhm, earlier you two made me do various poses and stuff to what was it, to test my mobility or something? And I wonder are we actually done with that?"

"That's right, we're done since you were so great then but if you want to do more of that today I'd be happy to help. "

"Ah, I think I'm good."

"I believe the those exercises were mostly to prepare for a class you'll have tomorrow"

"Yes, sadly I won't get to see how awesome you'll look since it's so early in the day."

(Huh, does that mean she's busy doing something else during mornings or she just doesn't arrive until later? Come to think of it the way Ruth explained things it sounded like Nina is with me as a sort of assistant or caretaker but she didn't say much about what exactly Becky's role is besides that for today she would help me with writing a report. The way she acts it feels like both of them have the same task of looking after me, should I ask about it? It might come off as wanting her to stop being so much around me so I probably shouldn't.)

You realize that your dick is no longer hard. (Nice my boner settled down already! And there was nothing Nina's voice or movements to indicate she noticed or at least cared about it.)

"Right, I could try to see if I can take some pictures of it for you if you want."

"Oh, that'd be great!"

"Cool, oh yeah, I had to leave earlier because of Jenny, so did you get him to eat the dessert and how was it?"

"Yeah, and he really liked it, even licked up every last bit there was."

(It's nice that they now got to talking without me needing to think about what to say but being talked about like that while I'm right here feels a bit weird.)

 

 

"...Ah, and umm he's still worried about how angry at him you seemed when we left to get clothes for him."

(Did I say that? Oh yeah, when she was asking me about if anything bothered me but I don't think I was actually that worried about it.)

"Oh, that's bad, umm, I didn't think he'd..." She freezes and stops talking probably from just realizing that she's talking right in front of you.

You can feel Nina's tensing up. She hesitantly start talking to you.

"... look, umm..." But she gets interrupted by Jenny right away.

"As interesting as whatever you're talking about seems we have a schedule to keep and I think by not interrupting you earlier I've been nice enough but that also means you're almost late for the next thing you're supposed to do so you need to get going right away." (Huh, that sounds like we sat here for longer than we needed to. Knowing that might have saved me from some awkwardness but I guess overall sitting here has been pretty nice so I shouldn't complain.)

Jenny stands up and moves closer to you. "Don't move." She takes off the helmet she made you wear.

She finishes putting away the stuff.

"Ruth told me to bring him to room 5 as soon as I was done so let's get to it." She grabs your wrist and starts pulling you forward, with some hesitation Becky and Nina stop holding you in their laps so you carefully step on the floor and do your best to move where Jenny is pulling you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

9