Day1u Updating Anna (Report 1)
977 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This sort of chapter is the type I would not have wanted to see being summarized with a "and then he/she explained everything about the situation" so I hope you like it.

After a bit of clicking and typing around Becky says.

"Now we're going to write a report telling the person who brought you here all about your day."

"Alright, how are we going to do this?"

"You should just think and talk out loud about your day, about how you felt about everything and everyone, about what do you think of the course so far and about anything else you feel like. I'll write it all down and then we'll send it as a message to her."

"So you'll write what I say word for word?"

"Yeah, don't worry, I won't miss a thing, I can type really fast."

"Great, so here goes."

You make yourself comfortable and after a bit of thinking start talking.

(Hmm how do I do this? I guess I should just go through everything that happened.)

"Starting to do this report thing I'm supposed to do, it's supposed to tell what I think about various things and what have I learned. I think it's best I start by going over everything that happened since you left."

"After you had dressed me up and..." (Gave me a blowjob but she already knows that so I'll refrain from saying it in front of Becky.)

"left me here, Becky, the person who was there when we arrived, took me further into the building but then had to leave me alone for some reason." (Come to think of why did she have to leave? Oh right, Ruth wanted to talk to her.)

"While waiting by myself for her to come back and sort of freaking out about being in such a weird situation some woman came by to stare at me and started asking all sorts of questions about why am I there and making me question if coming here was really a good idea, luckily she left as soon as she heard Becky coming back." Lucy moves a bit and starts holding your hand as you say that. (I guess this is the first she's hearing about that event.) You pat her hands with your free hand and smile in her direction in an attempt to let her know you appreciate her gesture and that you feel fine.

"While it was somewhat scary at the time but now thinking back to it I'm feeling fine and can barely remember being scared."

(Did I forget anything? Right, not knowing Becky's name or the name of the strange woman was stressing me out at the time so I asked about Becky's name as soon as she came back but should I mention that? Sure, I'm supposed to be as honest as possible.)

"That was also when I learned Becky's name, not knowing anything, not even the name, about the woman I was waiting to come back for me was a bit stressful so I asked about it as soon as I could."

"Then I got to meet the vice-principal Ruth who explained that instead of my name I'd be called 53 while here and that I'd be living here like you already had mentioned and then she made sure that the forms..." (She filled for me while I was blindfolded but I don't think there's need to draw attention to that.)

"we filled were correct. And then to make sure that I wouldn't be left alone again she got my caretaker, a girl named Nina, to come and introduce herself."

(Overall I feel like Ruth was nice and Nina gave a positive first impression at that time, I think I remember hoping for Ruth to explain what to expect from this course but not getting any new information besides being told that things will be explained as needed.)

"After that Nina and Becky took me somewhere else and I had to do all kinds of poses until I got hungry and we went to eat."

(That was also when I told Nina that I wasn't that scared when I got left alone or something like that and she ended up telling Becky to chill a bit since constantly worrying and asking about every little thing can be kind of annoying. Should I mention that? Reminding Becky about that happening... Should be fine if I word it nicely.)

"Oh, but before we went to eat Nina ended up telling Becky roughly what I had told her a bit earlier which is that she doesn't need to worry about me that much."

"I'd say that she hasn't really done that too much since then, worry too much about me I mean." (When I was meant to run on a treadmill came close though.)

"Anyway we went to eat, Becky made me promise to tell her if anything is making me unhappy and she'd do her best to not ask me too often about things that might be making me unhappy."

"I ate lasagna and a salad, both Becky and Nina helped with that since I couldn't see the food with the helmet on."

"But while drinking milk I spilled it on my clothes and Becky and Nina left to get me new clothes leaving me alone for a while."

(I'd rather not mention how Nina didn't like how embarrassed I was about getting undressed and stuff but I suppose I should. But something I'm definitely not mentioning is how I masturbated after they left me alone, or at least not too directly.)

"Oh and when undressing me, Nina got kind of annoyed at my reluctance. I didn't really want to be naked in front of them so having some time on my own was nice even if I was bit anxious about someone I don't know potentially watching me and after Ruth and some woman dropped by I relaxed even more and ended up actually dozing off for a bit."

"After Nina and Becky came back and I got clean clothes me and Becky talked a little." (I rambled about how her worrying about me should be ok and such when she asked if she's being stupid by doing that.) "I told her about some minor issues I had such as hoping Nina wasn't still annoyed with me."

"Then we met with someone called Jenny who is from a nearby university and doing some sort of research, mainly she wanted to do a word association game with me for some reason but also did some sort of sense of touch test or something. I also needed to just sit for a while, Becky and Nina didn't have a place to sit so we ended up all sharing one chair during that."

"After that I was sort of introduced to everyone and to learn more about me everyone asked all sorts of questions from me, some of them were pretty weird and one girl in particular stood out as at first being super shy and embarrassed but after getting over that she barraged me with questions about basically everything, she got so into it that she had to be interrupted to get on with ending the meeting which happened without me. I was sent to wait in another room." (I hope Lucy isn't too bothered by how I described her here.)

"After waiting there a while one of the people questioning me came by and apologized for a comment she made when I couldn't think of a favorite candy."

(Should I mention that she asked that to figure out what to get me and Anna as a gift when this is over and that I said chocolate of some sort would be fine? It would reveal that she didn't know what to get at first but that's probably fine since it also reveals that she worried and cared about it enough to ask me that.)

"She said she asked that in hopes of figuring out what would be a good gift to give us when we are done so I said some sort of chocolate would be fine with both of us. She also said she was happy I am here and told me to study well. I thought she seemed nice but a bit childish."

(Come to think of it, this should be the first time Becky's hearing about that, I never mentioned since I didn't want her to worry about me potentially having been scared.)

"Soon after she left Becky, Nina and Lucy came. I didn't notice or know about Lucy at first, she's the girl that asked me all kinds of questions and she had come to ask some more but ended up being too shy to ask them right away so we just talked for a while."

"That's when I got hungry and Becky left to get me some food I didn't want her to in part because it was mentioned that we were all going to eat not long after that."

(Then Nina took me to bathroom and Lucy asked me questions while Nina made me "calm down" enough to pee but Becky doesn't know that, should I say it? Probably not, it's somewhat embarrassing and it seems troublesome to explain that she didn't know because later, when talking to Becky, Nina ended up saying that she decided to leave helping me go to toilet to her and Becky seemed happy about that and even thanked her so Nina didn't explain that that was before I changed my mind about not wanting to go to a bathroom. Or at least explaining that nicely in a way where she won't think badly about it seems tricky.)

"Hmm, right, Lucy asked me some questions, Becky brought me a sandwich"

"and had some mystery thing with her that is or was used for something nice that we'd do later, still no idea what that was. Nina mentioned that she'd leave after we're done eating while Lucy would stay with us for a while longer."

"After hanging out for a while we went to eat in a cafeteria or such. I was made to sit at a table and everyone took turns feeding me, even some teachers came to sit at our table and joined in. By the time that was done I was stuffed."

"Then we said goodbye to Nina, I believe she left at that time so that she could wake up early and get back here to help me in the morning."

"With just me, Becky and Lucy left Becky decided to clarify what exactly Lucy wanted to do. She said she wanted to assist with taking care of me so Becky..."

"Explained the importance of that to her."

(Maybe taking it a bit too seriously.)

"Then..."

(Becky asked if I needed to use bathroom, I can't say I had already gone so should I say what Becky thought happened?)

"Becky asked if I needed to use bathroom but I was too embarrassed by the idea so I refused."

"Becky then left to prepare for me running on a treadmill for a while. Ruth came by, she and Lucy ended up talking about something and then I ran on the treadmill while Ruth and Lucy watched until I was exhausted. Ruth had sent Becky to do other things while I was doing that."

"When she came back we, meaning me, Becky and Lucy, took a bath and after drinking some tea, changing to a pyjama and such I'm now in my to be bedroom speaking out this report so Becky can write it."

"So yeah, that should be mostly everything that I did today."

"Anyway next I guess I'll go over everyone I've met and how I feel about them."

"So far everyone seems really nice."

"Becky is the one helping me write this report"

(Should I just leave it at that? I could mention how nice she is and such but it might be embarrassing to admit to in front of her. I suppose I can live with feeling a bit shy.)

"She is really nice and caring but seems to sometimes worry a bit too much about things but since she just wants to do good I can't blame her too much."

"Ruth is the vice principal and seemed a bit scary and strict at first but she's actually pretty kind. She's also surprisingly strong."

"Nina is my assistant/guide... She helps me in various ways... Not sure how to describe her, open, cool and caring maybe. In some situations she's very no nonsense and strict, she explained that she usually tries to not be like that."

"Lucy seems at first shy but she's a very curious, honest and cheerful girl from what I can tell. She could also be described as a bit weird, some of the things she said and asked were very unexpected but I don't think I really mind that."

"Jenny seems a bit cold but appears to get along well with Ruth."

"Cheryl I assume is one of the teachers who'll be teaching me stuff, she's nice but seems to like embarrassing and teasing people."

"Then there are some people whose names I don't know."

"Some lady who wanted to know if I believe in ghosts and aliens."

"The kind of childish person who asked about what candy to get us."

"And I suppose the person who I met early on when I was left to wait alone also counts even if I'm not sure I'll meet her again, she wasn't exactly mean but I wouldn't call her nice either, some of her questions made me a bit uncomfortable."

"Oh yeah, I was also supposed to talk about what I think of the course so far."

"I'm not sure to be honest, I still know barely anything about it but I don't think that bothers me too much right now since everyone, or at least almost everyone I've met so far has been nice enough that whatever this is about I'll probably be happy to just spend time with everyone, I still miss you now but for most of the day I've been so busy I barely had any time to feel lonely or sad about not being with you."

"And that's it I guess. Love ya."

"Alright, I'll now read what I've written out loud back to you."

 

"To our dear customer, I'm glad to report that the person you left in our care has been well taken care of and happy to be with us, here's the report about the day from him: "

"Starting to do this report thing..."

"...Nina ended up telling her roughly what I had told her a bit earlier which is that she doesn't need to worry about me that much. I'd say that she hasn't really done that too much since then, worry too much about me I mean."

"Note(from Becky): I admit I panicked a little when the thought of him potentially being hungry hadn't even crossed my mind so I listened carefully to what Nina said. She basically said I should know if he's ok just from paying attention to him and asking about it too much just hurts his pride and makes him unnecessarily conscious about needing to be taken care which he doesn't like. I'm glad to now know that it was based on what he had told her." (Oh, is that what she said? Hmm, it does sound familiar and doesn't sound particularly wrong.)

"...still no idea what that was."

"Note: he is talking about a collection of fairytales that I'm going to start reading to him after this, he mentioned enjoying books and I thought reading one to him would be something nice to do before he falls asleep." (Oh, so that's what it was, that does sound pretty nice.)

"..."

"... And that's it I guess. Love ya."

"That concludes the report, 53 has been very well behaved and we're glad that you chose to trust us to take care of and educate him, if you have any concerns or requests feel free to respond with them."

(Huh, I suppose I'm glad that Becky is letting Anna know that I've been well behaved.)

"There, that should be it. I think it turned out really well so good job."

Announcement
Next chapter will be kind of short for now and then we'll be done with day 1.
5