Day2a Awakening
1k 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning!" Someone's voice awakens you from your dreams.

You open your eyes, or you try to but you can't see anything even when you do that. (Huh?! Oh, there's something stuck in front of my eyes, I'm not going blind...) "Ummhh... good morning..."

"Did you sleep well?" (Who? Oh right, she's Nina, my assistant or something here at this place.) You take a moment to recall where you are and why. (I'm taking a course of some sort Anna wants me to take while she's away.)

"Yeah." (Surprisingly I did, usually I wake up super early when sleeping anywhere outside of my familiar bed but I suppose I've never tried sleeping somewhere this quiet and without any light.) You take a moment to listen and realize other than what little noise you and Nina are making you really hear nothing.

You sit up and stretch your arms around a bit while taking a deep breath.

"Great."

"How are you feeling? Ready to get the day started?"

"Pretty good actually, didn't expect to sleep as well as I did. I'd love to keep sleeping longer but nah, I think I'm ready for whatever."

"So, what's the plan?"

"Get you freshened up, brush your teeth, get changed and such and then get breakfast."

"How was last night by the way? Anything interesting happen after I left?"

"Pretty good, had a bath for the first time, that was pretty interesting."

"Nice, did Becky read you from the book she got?"

"Sure did."

"Cool, let me help you get into the bathroom."

She guide you mainly by shoulders to stand up, go through a door next to the entrance and get in front of a sink it feels like. She reaches past you and takes some stuff from above the sink, turns on the faucet and after a bit places a toothbrush in one of your hands and a plastic mug in another.

"There, now you can brush your teeth, I already applied the toothpaste."

"Thanks." You start brushing your teeth while Nina stands right behind your left shoulder.

Not long after you're done and wash the toothpaste out with some cold water.

"All done? Need to pee?"

"Kind of."

"Alright." She moves you a short distance and then pulls down your pyjama pants. (Oh wait, I answered her without really thinking about it... Is this going to go like last time?)

She places her both arms around you and takes hold of your penis with one hand while placing another on your stomach to sort of hug you and keep you where she wants you to be. She pulls back your foreskin and start jerking off your penis when it's barely getting hard.

Soon enough you cum and she uses some toilet paper to clean it up as your penis softens. "Pee, now." You do as told. When you're done she flushes the toilet and lifts up your pants (Yeah, it went pretty much exactly like last time, not sure how to feel about that. It felt good but should I be making her do this? Well it's more like she just does it on her own without saying anything about it. Should I say something to her about it? Probably not, she seems fine with just acting as if it didn't happen so I should leave it at that.) "Let's wash our hands and then we're done here." "Ah, alright."

She brings you back to your bedroom.

"So, what do you want to wear for today?"

"Both shorts and pants you had yesterday are clean now, as are the shirts you had."

"Hmm" (Not sure, I suppose the shorts fit better so I should go with them.) "the shorts sound good." (The shirts didn't feel different so which one doesn't really matter.)

"Okay, shorts it is." She opens some sort of cupboard and places some things in it. (Huh? Right, I guess she brought my clothes here with her and is placing away the ones I'm not putting on.)

"There, oh right, feel free to remove your pyjama on your own if you want to."

"Oh, alright." (Somehow the thought of doing that didn't even cross my mind before she mentioned it. I blame still feeling slightly sleepy.)

You remove your pyjama shirt pulling it past your headband, drop the shirt and move on to removing the pyjama pants. You hesitate a bit about letting Nina see your genitals. (She has already touched and probably seen my penis plenty just a bit ago so I suppose being bashful about being nude doesn't really make much sense.) You finish removing your pants too. (But I still had a shirt and even my pants weren't fully removed when that happened so it did feel less weird than being fully nude.)

"Let's start with your shirt."

"Oh, ok." She steps closer and makes you raise your hands and after getting it past the helmet has you wearing a shirt again.

"Underwear and shorts next, sit down." She gets you to sit on a chair and pulls underwear up your legs and then the shorts.

Finally she grabs your feet one by one and puts on a sock and a shoe on them.

"Now, ready for breakfast?"

"Yeah."

She takes your hand and leads you out of your room.

(I should probably pay some attention to how we move around so I have at least a vague idea of where things are.)

Outside of your room you go left along a short hallway where you can easily touch both walls and on reaching a larger hallway Nina again turns left and soon after turns right and then you walk straight for a while. You reach and go through a door that leads into a large sounding space. You get brought to a chair in front of a table and made to sit down.

"Sit there for a bit while I get you breakfast, but don't worry I'll be close enough to hear if you yell so do that if for whatever reason you feel the need to."

"Oh, ok, good to know."

She moves away to your right and you can hear her walk down some stairs and the sound echoes around in an interesting way. (It sounds as if I can hear her not only from the right but also from in front of me. Are we on an indoor balcony of some sort or what? Good thing I'm sitting down I suppose, I might actually fall off if I tried wandering around blindly, assuming there isn't a super high railing or anything but even if there was I might come across stairs or such which could be just a bad.)

She returns and places a tray on the table and sits on a chair.

"We've got oatmeal with some jam, egg and orange juice."

"Sounds good."

"Here, you know what to do."

You smell and sense a hot spoonful of porridge near your face so you open your mouth and eat it up when it enters.

Once you're done eating the oatmeal Nina seems to think for a bit.

"Right, I need to peel the egg." She cracks the egg and starts peeling it placing the peels on the now empty sounding bowl of oatmeal. You eagerly listen to her do that and soon enough she's done and says. "Okay, hmm, I guess you can just eat it as is." She pushes the boiled egg into your mouth and once it's in you start chewing on it.

"And now the juice, I got you a straw to avoid risking another accident happening as you drink it." (That's nice, definetly don't want another accident to happen... Last time was way too embarrassing... Even if it did end up giving me an opportunity to masturbate on my own but with how Nina is handling my bathroom breaks I don't think I need to look for such opportunities.) She moves her tray over and arranges the things on it and then makes you lean down a bit to reach a straw. You happily start sucking up the juice. (Or do I? If I managed to cum often enough I might be able to get through a bathroom break with her without getting hard. Not sure how viable of an option that is, will need to think about it more.)

"There'll be similar food most mornings, sometimes the porridge is different and usually there are multiple drink options such as coffee or tea but since those would have required being careful about how hot they are so I went with juice, could have gotten just water too." She explains while you drink up.

"Let me know if there's anything specific you want me to get when we next get breakfast."

You finish drinking the juice and say "Will do, thanks for the food and helping me eat it."

"No problem, I'll take the tray away now so just sit tight." "Ok." She takes the tray and leaves.

While she's moving down the stairs you hear the door you came through open and a pair of steps come near.

"Ah, good morning 53." you hear Ruth say while next to her you hear some lazy and unintelligible mumbling "Mmm... mnnin."

"Morning."

"Here to get breakfast too I take it?"

"Ah, yes or well I already ate one, just waiting for Nina to take away the dishes."

"I see, good luck for the day then." She says as she continues to move toward the stairs and more quietly to her side says "Come on, your breakfast isn't going to get to you on it's own." and seemingly drags the person with her down the stairs.

(I guess she and that other person eat their breakfast here too.)

Nina returns soon after "With that done, now it's time to get you to the first proper class you're taking." (Oh finally I'll get at least some idea about what this course will be about.)

She brings you back through the door, leads you right, then left and stops.

"We need to get to the first floor so you're going to use a slide that's here to get down without worrying about stairs." (What? There's a slide? Why?)

"Uh, alright I guess." She places your hands on some plastic and you can indeed feel the edges of a slide near you.

"Just slide down it when you're ready, I'll use the stairs and meet you down there."

You hear her steps go away and down some stairs to your left. "Alright." You crouch down and pull yourself into the slide and slide down it, it goes straight and in a moment you slide almost to a stop and fall into a pile of something soft.

Feeling somewhat incredulous at there being a slide that you just slid down you just sit in the pile as you hear a door open and Nina's steps approaching you.

"At least there's some use to it, I remember Ruth complaining about needing to get it built despite how silly it was." (Interesting, I guess there is some story for why it's here.)

"Anyway, let's get you to that class."

She helps you up and leads you out of the room.

5