Day1i Imapatience, Dressed for Dessert
2.3k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This chapter took way longer than I was expecting, partly because I got distracted with rereading Zero No Tsukaima after finding out it was actually finished using the dead authors notes posthumously.

With nothing better to do you spend a while just tapping your fingers on the table. (I hope they come soon. Even if I'm not really feeling cold or anything I'd still like to have clothes as soon as possible.)

You can vaguely hear footsteps coming toward the door so you decide to stand up and face the door and soon enough it opens and Becky and Nina greet you.

"We're back!"

You raise your arm in greeting while using the other to hold your towel in place.

"I hope you've been behaving properly and enjoyed your alone time while we were gone."

"Oh, yeah, totally." (Not sure if she'd consider what I did as behaving properly but I certainly enjoyed it.)

"Good."

Becky moves close to you and hugs you.

"Sorry we took so long, finding the clothes took a while." (Oh, wow, a hug just to apologize?) You aren't sure how to respond to being hugged so you do nothing. Her breasts feel pretty large and she seems to be wearing something with long sleeves and a skirt. (Let's try not to think about how her breasts feel with just her clothes between them and my naked skin.)

"Umm, it's fine, with Ruth dropping by things weren't so bad."

"Mmm, thank god." She loosens the hug a bit and moves her head away.

"See? I told you it was a good idea to talk to her." (So she's the one that asked her to check up on me, as expected I suppose.)

"Mm, yeah" Sounds like Nina placed something on the the table next to you, presumably your clothes, and turns to you.

"Anyway ready to get dressed and wear some clothes again? Or would you prefer to stay as you are?" Becky moves her back to your side. (How long is Becky going to keep hugging me? Maybe she's waiting for me to hug her back.) You put your arms around her and hold her close to you and she retightens her hug. (She feels very warm and nice, I suppose the room temperature is just low enough that I didn't realize how cold I was getting standing around naked until now.)

"Yeah."

"Oh, if that's what you prefer." She goes quiet as you and Becky continue hugging. (Huh? Oh, right.)

"No, wait, I want to be dressed again is what I meant." (With Becky hugging me I wasn't really paying attention to what she said.)

"Heh, sorry, I already knew that and was just teasing you. Well then let's get you dressed"

(As nice as it is I guess I should stop hugging Becky now but hmm, I could wait for her to initiate it and warm up as much as possible.)

"Now I get it Becky but we really should start getting him dressed or are you going to make me take care of it all?"

"Mmm." She slowly lets go and starts to move away and you realize the towel that was held in place by your hug is about to fall off so you quickly take hold of it. (Phew, I almost forgot about the towel.)

"Alright, first you need new underwear, can you put it on yourself or do you want some help?"

"I can do it myself."

"Here." You reach out and soon have presumably underwear in your hand, after feeling it out for a bit you figure which hole is supposed to be for your waist and start putting it on with one hand.

"Ah, that's the wrong way." She grabs your legs and makes you raise them one by one to remove the underwear and rotate it and with that done she starts pulling it up your legs. You carefully keep the towel in front of you while she pulls them all the way up. She shifts the underwear around a bit making sure it fits properly and grabs onto your towel so since you no longer need it you let her take it and she move away without saying anything. (Ugh, even though I said I could do it myself I ended up doing it wrong and Becky had to help me do it correctly, she could have let me correct it on my own but at least she helped me without commenting on it.)

"We couldn't find any shorts like you had so you'll get to wear pants this time."

"Also sit down for now, it'll make it easier to get your legs into them." (I can't be bothered to suggest I could do it myself this time, maybe she isn't even asking if I can do it to save me from further embarrassment, I'd probably be able to manage it this time but she doesn't know that.)

"Oh, alright." You sit down and soon your feet are being lifted and inserted into pants, once your feet are through them you stand up and let the women pull them up the rest of the way. But turns out the pants are way too big for you and would fall to your ankles right away on their own.

"Yeah, I guess these were a bit too big, the options were a bit limited but don't worry we also got suspenders just for this situation." Becky clips them to the back of your pants and hands the the other ends to Nina over your shoulders and she clips them to the front. The pants are held up pretty well a bit above your waistline but you could still fit a hand or two between your skin and waist of the pants. Edge of one suspender is pressing against the side of your nipple and feels uncomfortable so you adjust it slightly to fully cover it.

"Oh, you'd probably want to have a shirt under instead of above the suspenders so for now just get them out of the way while we get you to wear a shirt." You nudge the suspenders over the sides of your shoulders letting them fall. Your hands are grabbed and guided around until you're again wearing a t-shirt but with suspenders over it. The slightly increased width of your head due to the headband and ear disks forced the neck of the shirt to stretch a bit more than normally. "There, all that's left is his feet, want to do the socks?" "Yeah." Finally you're made to wear socks and sandals without you doing anything. (This is actually kind of nice, getting dressed without me needing to really do anything.)

"There, all dressed up."

"Thanks." She sits down at the table.

"By the way seems like you've been a naughty boy!" (Oh god does she know about me masturbating? But how? What is she going to say about it?)

Sound of a lid being opened is heard.

"But well done, it seems like you only snuck a look at your dessert without eating any of it so that's good, I'd have had to punish you if you ate any of it without permission."

"Oh, but wait, how...?" (Whew, it's just about me opening the box with the chocolate pudding, but how does she know?)

"Simple, the lids have different colors and you mixed them up." (Oh...)

"But anyway it's about time Jenny got here so how about I'll go receive her while you can help him with the dessert, does that sound good?"

"Oh, yeah... that would be great." Becky says somewhat absentmindedly but with a stronger voice towards the end. You hear Nina move to the door and leave.

Becky starts carefully feeding you the chocolate pudding using a spoon while humming happily.

"Good isn't it?"

"Yeah."

After a few more spoonfuls she stops humming but continues to feed you. (She's been very quiet since she came back. Is there something bothering her?)

And then she stops entirely and says "You know I was really worried about you while I was away. I talked with Nina about it and eventually, after telling me I was being stupid and some other things, she told me that if I'm really so worried I should talk to Ruth about it and she might be able to do something to help. 53 do you think I'm being stupid by getting so worried about you? Should I talk to Ruth about it?"

(Oh, wow... Uhh, I'm not sure what to say.)

"I don't know, give me a minute to think about it."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have troubled you with complicated stuff like this. Please forget I said anything."

(Gah, no. I can't let this be, I should just say what I think without thinking too much.)

"No no, it's fine I'm glad you talked to me about this. Anyway sorry if what I say doesn't end up making much sense but I guess while you might be a bit stupid for worrying so much I don't think it's really a bad thing. I mean I'm not sure why you care so much but I don't think caring about someone should ever be a something you see as a bad thing... But on the other hand while it makes me somewhat happy to know someone worries about me so much I wouldn't want you to feel sad or unhappy because of it so I suppose you should consider your happiness first, if you can't be happy yourself you'll just make whoever you're taking care of unhappy so for example trust that even if something bad happens while you are away you can make things better when you return and... I guess that's more of a not being unhappy thing than being happy but hopefully you get the point. As for talking to Ruth I have no idea, I suppose it couldn't hurt... Or could it? Depending on how you say things she could think that you just aren't suited to taking care of people which I suppose would be a solution to things but I'm not sure you'd want that but if you explain yourself properly talking to her could be helpful, or at least I think so, I don't really know what she's like as a person so I could be wrong."

"Mmm, thank you... I'll think about what you said..."

"Yeah, I hope my rambling made at least some sense."

"You were very cute so don't worry about it."

(Cute? I guess she likes to hear me talk or something. Also do I want to be called cute? It's obviously good or at least better than nothing but I think I'd rather be called something else but what would that something be? Handsome wouldn't make sense in this situation. Considering how I worded what I said calling me manly or confident would be weird. Awkward, shy or nervous would make sense but not something I'd prefer. Nice or caring wouldn't be bad but aren't really better than cute so I suppose at least in this situation I do like being called cute.)

"Anyway you're probably right at least about how I shouldn't feel bad about caring and about needing to be happy. But enough about me, how are you feeling? You promised to tell me if there was anything making you unhappy." (Hmm, I'm feeling pretty fine... Should I think of something to complain about so I can talk more and possibly continue being cute and to reassure her that I'm keeping my promise. Actually what if I asked something unreasonable that would trouble her like that I need to cum or that I want to suck on her breasts or such?)

"I... it's nothing." (Yeah, no way I can ask something weird from her especially after she just talked about how worried she was about me and such.)

"Are you sure? You can tell me whatever it is." (Uh, I guess I could just talk about some of what happened while she was away.)

"Well I guess there's one thing but it's not really making me unhappy and more of a thing that happened and how I'm feeling thing. While you were away I ended up sort of getting lost in my thoughts and forgetting all about my surroundings even though Ruth was here talking with someone. I'm sort of surprised it happened, maybe it was just because with my eyes covered I need to just ignore my hearing and I'll easily end up fully focusing on my imagination."

"Hmm, what were you thinking about at that time? Also open your mouth." She feeds you a spoonful of the chocolate pudding.

"Uhh, just stuff, nothing weird I assure you." (I hope she doesn't try to pry deeper about what I was thinking.)

"Alright, anything else?" She asks along with another spoonful of the pudding. (Good, let's move onto another topic.)

"Not really, I was just bored for most of the time besides that," (Aside from when I masturbated but not going to mention that.) "and I suppose it was pretty embarrassing to be naked when Ruth came by but that's no longer an issue now that I have clothes again."

"I see, anything else? Even from before I went away?" She says while feeding you more of the pudding.

"Oh, hmm. I suppose I hope Nina isn't still angry about how I behaved when you two were undressing me, I assumed she didn't mind it but what she said before you two left made me think she might still be unhappy about it." (Not sure if that really was even worth bringing up but this pudding is pretty good.)

"Oh, I don't think she is but I'll talk to her about it."

She quietly feeds you while mumbling to herself seeming to be lost in thought. "hmm… can't do that on my own... but... mm... that'll do..."

"Alright, from now on to keep you from daydreaming I'll do stuff like this to keep your attention." She puts a finger on your back and starts "drawing" circles of varying sizes on it, aside from when it goes over the suspenders you can feel her finger very well and can tell that her nails are somewhat short but not unnoticeable.

"Or if I can't keep doing it for whatever reason I'll just try to poke you occasionally or something." She pokes your back gently before continuing to drag her finger across your back. "And of course if the situation is one where daydreaming would be fine I'll try to let you daydream as much as you want."

"I don't think all that is really necessary... But I guess there's no harm in it so if you do that only when it's convenient and easy it's probably fine."

"Good, we're out of the pudding but I want to reward you for honestly talking with me in some way... How about I let you lick the chocolate pudding container clean or would you rather get something else?"

(Doing so in front of her is a bit embarrassing but asking her to go away or saying I don't need a reward probably wouldn't work... I suppose I could ask for something else but I do want to eat all of the pudding so I'll just bear with a little embarrassment.)

"Uhh, I guess licking it clean is fine."

"Great, go on, it's right in front of you."

You bend over the table and easily find the container and start licking it clean while Becky continues to slowly draw shapes on your back.

14