Chapter 37 – Taking out the trash
1.1k 16 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking out the trash

Before moving to Lonba, I went to Gil’s house and knocked on his door. Since he reached the Warlord rank over the years, he was strong enough to cover the whole African continent with his rain, so finding Leo should be easy for him.

“I’m coming!” a familiar voice came through the door. As the person opened the door, she rubbed her eyes and looked at me drowsily.

“Good morning, Ma’at,” I smiled at her, seeing her white thong peeking out from under her braless white shirt, creating a very alluring contrast with her caramel-colored skin. If I didn’t know better, I would think that she was trying to seduce someone.

“S-Seth?” she stuttered as she took a step back with wide-opened eyes, realising that I wasn’t the person she was expecting to see.

“Wait here!” she said loudly as she covered her chest-area and her nether region and retreated to Gil’s bedroom. Her face was akin to a tomato and she was staring at the ground the whole time which I found quite funny.

Since I was in a hurry, I couldn’t care less about her shyness and went after her to Gil’s room, only to find her trying to wake him up by rocking him back and forth.

Seeing me stopping in the door, she punched Gil in the side, “Wake up already!”

“Ugh-” Gil flew off the bed with a grunt.

“There is really no need to be so shy. You’ve been together for eight years already, why are you still blushing if I catch you like this? To begin with, you shouldn’t have opened the door if you didn’t want others to see you,” I shook my head.

“It’s not like that! Gil usually goes out in the morning to get some food for me so I thought it was him because I just woke up and forgot that he wouldn’t knock on the door,” she replied while Gil sat up and opened his eyes.

Waving my hand, I walked up to him and grabbed the top of his head to pull him to his feet as I said, “That still doesn’t explain your shyness.”

“Am I supposed to stand in front of another guy while being almost naked and keep my composure? What would you think if you saw Lien like that?” she grumbled, wrapping the blanket around herself. 

“That’s a good point.” I nodded.

“The only problem with your idea is that I can feel every person’s body within a few kilometers even if I’m just carelessly passing by and since my senses are providing me with way more information than my eyes, just being nearby me is the same as standing in front of me naked. Why would it matter to me if I saw you with my eyes or with my senses? The only exception for this is Lien, but she too has to mask her body with magic.”

“The difference is obvious. I can’t see you seeing me!” she yelled at me.

“Hahaha, alright then.”

She was being hilarious with her reasoning. Glaring at me, she used telekinesis to pull a light blue dress from the side of the bed under the blanket and put it on. By the time she fixed her hair and got ready, I created a few pieces of clothes on Gil’s body and dressed him up.

“What is going on here?” Gil looked around in confusion.

“You come with me, you have some work to do, and I’m sorry but it can’t wait, that’s why I’m here,” I replied as I opened a portal to Lonba, right in front of Lien who was already there with Shawn and Lugh. Seeing Ma’at through the portal, Lien grinned as she raised her hand and made a circle with her fingers, and then thrust her index finger through it.

“Did you have a good night?” Lien sneered at her. Ma’at had a lot of fun in the past embarrassing us when she was still capable of spying on our thoughts. Now that Lien had the ability to prevent it and a way to fight back, she showed to me that it wasn’t a good idea to have a grudge with her because she held onto it for a long time. It was lucky that I had no beef with Lien else I would definitely suffer at her hands. I clearly wasn’t the only person in the family with some childish qualities.

“So what if I had? Are you jealous?” Ma’at had enough of being on the receiving end and admitted to it openly, also fighting back.

“How could I be jealous when I can have fun every day? Am I right, hubby?” she asked as she raised her brows in provocation.

“You are right but you women are real hypocrites… calling men perverts while you’re secretly flexing for each other with how often you can do it, isn’t that hilarious?” I rolled my eyes as I pushed Gil through the portal.

“You might as well join us,” I added as I glanced at Ma’at.

“Huh?”

“Do you also want to be pushed through the portal or will you start moving?” I smiled at her as I opened another portal in front of her.

“Ah, I’ll go by myself…” she muttered.

“Hey, that’s not fair. I do call men perverts but I’ve openly admitted to you many times that I’m a pervert myself. I’m not being a hypocrite at all, and I’m proud of our relationship,” Lien replied to my previous statement, sticking out her chest.

“Okay, my love. Now let’s focus on the matter at hand, alright?” I smiled at her and seeing her silently nodding, I continued. “Now that we are all here, let me tell you what happened,” I quickly explained everything to Gil and Ma’at who were equally surprised by the tragic fall of Washington.

Rather than going around and looking for Leo, we went to a local restaurant and ordered some food and while we were waiting, Gil used his commandment to summon his special rain clouds. Since I didn’t want it to look way too out of place, I told him to do it slowly so it took about half an hour, which was just enough for us to finish our meal. It looked like a natural downpour in summer that came out of nowhere.

Saying that we didn’t bring an umbrella with us, we stayed in the restaurant while Gil was looking for Leo. Based on what he said, the raindrops didn’t even have to touch people for him to sense them. His commandment created a special zone under the clouds and the ground where he could sense every living being. Although there were powerful magicians in Lonba, they still weren’t as powerful as Leo, especially because he managed to get quite a lot of power by setting me up, along with Adro, and the rest of his team.

Thanks to the power difference, Gil soon reported his position to me, along with some details, "He is in the southern area of the city, his magic power is slightly more powerful than mine, and he seems to be in the middle of a conference with some common people. By common, I mean people that come from this city, though they feel very strong compared to the local forces."

Gil's magic power was a bit over one thousand and two hundred since he was getting closer to becoming a Magister which meant that Leo indeed became many times more powerful over the years. If he just stayed on his ass and continued living in peace, maybe I wouldn't have bothered him at all, but since he was still daring enough to cause mass genocide, I was forced to kill him. Not because he could be a threat to me but because he was doing bad things on a large scale that destroyed the life of many innocent and good people.

Just how many loving couples, families, and children were in Washington? Imagining how I would feel if Lien or my children were to be murdered in front of me, I felt my anger welling up. I believed this kind of scum shouldn't live. I understood that Washington itself was Ishtar's doing but the only reason Lonba didn't end up like that was by pure luck. Had a scout not visited Lonba, we would be walking in an empty city.

As we surrounded the building, I set up a few trapping formations and then used my trait to deconstruct the walls in mere seconds, leaving our targets sitting at a table in the middle of our encirclement.

"What the-" Leo jumped up from his seat and looked around, his golden eyes stopping over my figure.

"Hello, 'friend'. How are you doing these days?" I waved at him in a friendly way.

"Boss, who is this?" one of his henchmen asked. Since he called him boss and wasn't under the effect of mind control, I understood that these were normal people with similarly trash personalities and selfish goals, meaning that they had to die. Glancing at the guy, I sent a wave of my own mana towards his body which crossed it as easily as if it was made of paper, causing his mana veins to explode instantly from the difference in our magic power.

At this point, I honestly didn’t have to fight or even move a finger or cast a spell to kill my opponents. The sheer difference in magic power was enough for me to force my mana into other people’s bodies and make them explode like balloons. Since mana veins crossed through every part of a person’s body, including their brain, the guy fell to the ground lifelessly with no external signs of my ‘attack’. A moment later the others followed suit, leaving only Leo in our encirclement.

“Well? I guess he won’t find out who I am,” I shook my head.

“I can’t say I’m glad to meet you, ‘friend’,” he clicked his tongue while his eyes were darting around to find an escape route. Appearing in front of him, I grabbed his head and looked into his eyes that were slowly being filled with fear and unwillingness.

“No! Let go of me! I haven’t done anything wrong, why do I have to die?!” he growled as he tried to punch me in the chest but my arm was too long compared to his so he couldn’t even reach me.

“It’s precisely because you did wrong. If you had just tried to live peacefully, you could have come to Leviathan and train with the others to become even more powerful than you are right now. I’ve never understood why you wanted to do things this way when clearly, you could have achieved way more just by learning your inheritance and training hard. You had a head-start compared to normal humans and what were you doing with it? You tried to utilise your stupid commandment, even though you could have been a hundred times more powerful at the age of fifteen than I was,” I replied, slowly starting to squeeze his head.

Grabbing my wrist, he tried to peel my hand off as he replied, “So what? I didn’t want to train all my life like you stupid muscle-headed people and it was also more fun to see you idiot people killing each other over the things I set up. Now let go of me!”

“I wonder who the idiot is…” I rolled my eyes as I poured my mana into his body and attacked his soul at the same time. His body went limp in just a second, and once I let go of his head, he fell on the ground lifelessly. Using some gravity magic, I crushed all the bodies to the size of a speck of dust and then lit them on fire, leaving only the ashes of the people that were sitting here a minute ago.

“Why are we even here? I thought we would have to fight or something…” Gil whispered to Ma’at who just elbowed him in the side and hushed him to stay quiet.

“Now then, that stupid masking effect is finally gone and since my soul force covers the planet, I can sense the exact location of those two little bunnies. Who should we start with, Kylie or Ishtar?” I asked as I turned to look at Lien.

“Let’s get rid of Kylie first, Ishtar has an army to deal with as well anyway,” she replied, shrugging her shoulders. Doing as told, I opened a portal to Kylie’s location which was an island called Karashima on the western coast of Japan. There was a nice wooden house on the island and a shrine, right across the city of Oda that was so close that I could jump over to the bay from the island.

As we got closer to the wooden house, a blue-haired woman walked out of it, wearing loose black shorts and a shoulderless top with military boots. Although it was a rather interesting getup, her beauty was still worthy of the ‘goddess’ title.

“Hello, dear guests,” she smiled at us as she pulled out a scythe from behind her back.

Furrowing my brows, I cracked my fingers as I looked at her, wondering why she wasn’t trying to run or something.

“Are you wondering why I’m facing you?” she asked, noticing my confusion.

“Yeah…”

“Do you think you are almighty? After destroying Washington, I’ve gained an immense amount of power. Now I would be capable of destroying it on my own, or any other city. I’m not afraid of you anymore,” she replied, taking a step towards me.

Tilting my head to the side, sensing that her magic power was somewhere around three thousand, I looked at Lien to see what she had to say.

“Don’t look at me, some people are born with deficiencies. The poor girl’s brain seems to malfunction,” she replied, shaking her head.

“We will see whose brain malfunctions!” Kylie yelled as she charged towards me with a wide swing of her scythe. Scratching the back of my head, I caught the blade of her toy and snapped it with my fingers as I pulled on it with all my strength, making her fall towards me.

Grabbing the top of her head, I raised her into the air and looked at her panic-stricken face.

“No! Let go of me!” she shouted while I created a gravity zone at my feet that was powerful enough to suck in the light. It was basically a black hole, just with some soul-related improvements. It wouldn’t just crush her body, it would also crush her soul like a meat-grinder, though it wouldn’t take more than a second. I wasn’t a fan of torturing so rather than playing around with her for no fucking reason, I just fulfilled her wish.

“As you wish,” I smiled at her as I loosened my grip. Unable to resist the pull, she got sucked into the human-sized black hole and disappeared in just a second.

“Seriously… she was at the Magister rank with her magic power and she wanted to fight me? Just what am I supposed to think?” I shook my head.

“I would tell you to ask her, but you can no longer do that,” Lien giggled upon seeing my baffled expression. I never expected this kind of lame showdown and when I realised that I couldn’t find and kill these trashes all because of Leo, for over eight fucking years, I really wanted to bang my head against a wall.

“Well, now there is only one left. You guys can go home since it’s pointless to follow us,” I said as I opened a portal to Leviathan, and another one to Ishtar’s location in North America, Kansas City. Doing as told, the others went back home while I went through the other portal with Lien.

She was living in a huge mansion in the rich quarter of the city, slightly distancing herself from average people. Her mansion was made of white concrete, giant glass walls and had two floors with a huge garden in the backyard. The moment I scanned the area, I noticed that there was a clear disparity between the number of men and women, in favor of men. There was also a large base under Ishtar’s house, giving home to many souls who were most likely the men in her army.

“Do you plan to kill her right away or do you want to try out her skills first?” Lien asked playfully while I was looking around.

“How about no?” I rolled my eyes, waving it off.

“Look, maybe she thinks otherwise and wants to try your skills. Who knows?” she continued her bullshit.

“You’re crazy, I think that she’s going to run the moment she sees me anyway,” I waved my hand as I made my way towards the front gate.

Grabbing my hand, she pulled me back and said, “She won’t if you hide your abilities and get closer to her normally.”

“Why do you want me to test her skills so much?” I asked with a frown.

“Are you afraid you wouldn’t be able to resist her? It’s better not to play with the fire in that case,” she replied.

“Dear, don’t be dumb. After many years of training, I can restrain my own commandment and lust whenever I want, how could she make me lose my mind? If anything, I’d just use magic to calm myself and that’s it,” I replied seriously this time, facing her. I could see that she wanted something from Ishtar but I wasn’t sure what.

“Now out with it, what do you want to achieve?”

“It’s just that we’re close to reaching a breakthrough in our attempt to replicate commandments. We obviously can’t force information out of our own people and their soul imprints are so much different that it’s a bit hard to make progress. Although I’ve learned to use pleasure touch from you and you can create something like my mana shield, we don’t know what the imprint lines mean. Ishtar’s commandment is similar to yours in nature so if she were to use it, maybe we would be able to learn a few soul imprint lines,” she said as she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me.

Seeing her staring at me with her big eyes and her beautiful smile, I couldn’t help but look sideways as I grumbled, “That’s cheating.”

“What is~”

“Don’t be too cheeky,” I said as I grabbed her breasts.

Although we were standing in the middle of the streets in broad daylight, she just put her arms behind her head and said, “Go ahead and keep groping them if that makes you agree.”

“...”

“You win,” I grumbled as I pulled back my hands. “And what do you plan to do in the meantime? Wait here?”

“If I can find a guy who is more handsome than you then I’ll go on a date with him, how about that?” she giggled as she started caressing my chest.

“But can you find someone like that?” I smirked, knowing that she was just joking.

“I don’t think so,” she mused as she raised to her toes and kissed me on the lips. “I’ll follow you secretly and stay in the shadows until the end,” she replied seriously this time.

“Alright, I’m going in!” I waved my finger as I turned towards the gate.

“Just don’t go into her,” she laughed as her body and clothes turned into leaves and got blown away by the wind, leaving only her underwear behind.

“That’s not a funny joke…” I grumbled as I picked it up and stuffed it into my pocket.

“Oho~ why are you keeping it?”

“Obviously, for research purposes,” I replied, probably grinning like an idiot.

Given our powerful souls, it was no longer necessary to have a body to stay alive, though it was definitely safer since physical bodies were what connected us to mana and the soul realm, also serving as a powerful dampener against soul attacks.

“You should occupy my body in the meantime. I don’t want you to fly around like that,” I urged her as I realised she could get into danger this way.

“Okay, but be careful because I’ll be able to feel your emotions and hear all your dirty thoughts,” she giggled as she flew into my body. It was possible to occupy other people’s bodies but they either had to allow entrance willingly or the occupier had to do it forcefully, killing the original owner in the process. Once two souls resided in a body, both would be able to hear and feel each other’s thoughts and emotions.

If Ishtar used her commandment on me, Lien would get a chance to fully focus on the activation sequence, analyze it, and maybe learn it from her. During the past eight years, we have learned that commandments left various imprints in our souls with varying complexities. Although we were prepared to learn each other’s commandment, it turned out that both of us had some high-quality ones because compared to what I could see in other people’s souls, ours were way more complex.

The problem wasn’t that I couldn’t memorize Lien’s soul imprints or the way to activate it. Neither of us had a problem with that since our brains could memorize anything in mere moments. The real hardship was caused by the fact that neither of us had any idea of what those imprints in our souls meant and how they could be recreated. With the help of our soul force, we could use the weakened form of each other’s commandments but we had yet to attempt carving lines into a person’s soul.

If I understood what each line meant, I would be able to create, give, and take commandments from people which was an ability I seriously yearned for. Just thinking about it made me excited, sort of reminding me why I loved learning magic so much. There always seemed to be more to it, even after so many years of learning and experimenting.

The only problem was that to learn other people’s commandments, I had to observe the soul imprint and the activation method from a close distance, which also meant that I had to make Ishtar use hers to learn it. I was just a little afraid that seeing it once wouldn’t be enough since these sex-related commandments seemed to have the most complex soul imprints.

Just to serve with an example, when we tried to learn Ma’at’s commandment as an experiment, Lien said that my commandment compared to Ma’at’s was like trying to learn a language that we knew nothing about and rather than starting with the basics, we would start with the hardest exceptions and edge cases that even professionals could debate about. I sort of hoped that one day I would be able to learn every commandment and rank them based on their complexity and potential.

The only reason I thought about leaving out potential ranking was that the future generations would probably end up relying on it and start persecuting those with lower-ranked commandments. Then again, given human nature, sooner or later they would probably do that anyway if I released any information about commandments, but first I had to learn it so it was of no concern for the time being.

Maybe it was just better to keep it as insider information for those that could be trusted with it because while potential was important, anyone could become powerful with guidance and effort, just like Ma’at and many ‘common’ people did in Leviathan. I assumed that the complexity was related to the potential of a commandment because the more complex it was, the more it helped magicians in improving themselves. For example, even though my commandment didn’t provide me with any extra offensive or defensive ability, it greatly enhanced my training speed which turned out to be way more powerful than those extra skills that could be learned anyway.

Ma’at’s commandment seemed to be very powerful initially because of her mind-reading ability, but her progress started slowing down over the years and her commandment was seemingly the easiest to learn. Considering that I managed to create a counter-spell for it eight years ago when I barely understood commandments, I believed my assumption was quite plausible.

Putting the matter of soul imprints aside, I sneaked into the mansion and then went straight for Ishtar’s room, carefully avoiding all the patrolling guards.

“What am I supposed to do now?!” a distressed woman shouted.

“Miss, please calm down. We will cover for you and hold him back as long as we can. You should leave the planet in the meantime,” a deep male voice replied.

“I don’t want to wander around in empty space for hundreds of years, all alone!” she yelled at the man. Lowering her voice, she continued, “If he really comes for me next, I’ll just try to seduce him with my abilities. I refuse to believe he won’t yearn for my body after getting a taste of the pleasure I can make him feel.”

“If only that damn Leo didn’t die… I could have continued growing stronger until I could stand shoulder to shoulder with him!” she grumbled, her voice containing traces of sadness.

“Do you think they are talking about me?” I asked Lien.

“I’m quite sure they are,” she replied.

“That would make things easier, I won’t have to sneak around and fool her,” I smiled as I stepped into the room.

“Who are you?” the woman snapped at me right away, her eyes opening wide upon seeing me. She had shoulder-length black hair and some fluorescent purple eyes that looked really cool, especially because the windows were covered and the room was quite dark. She was sitting on the side of her bed, wearing thin black lingerie while her male servants were kneeling in front of her on the floor, their heads lowered. She had the same body type as Lien, having some voluptuous breasts and ass with wide hips and a thin waist.

I had to admit she was freaking hot, though I preferred brown hair so my wife still had the leading position. Of course, their statuses in my heart were simply incomparable and that was the most important thing to me.

“So you have come for me as well,” she muttered as she stood up, waving her hand for her servants to leave.

“But Miss-” one of them raised his head to say something but got interrupted.

“Just go,” she said.

Like the obedient dogs they were, they left in silence, leaving me alone with their goddess.

“Did you come here to kill me?” she asked, slowly walking towards me.

“Guess what,” I replied.

“Is it true that you are a god of sex?” she stopped for a moment.

“It is,” I nodded my head.

“I have an offer for you, in that case. I can assure you that you’re going to like it so could you hear me out?” she asked.

“Should I take it as your last words?” I raised my brows.

“You could say that but maybe you are going to change your mind,” she nodded.

“Your wife is called Lien, right?” she asked, and seeing me nodding, she continued, “I’m sure you’ve pleased her many times with your commandment and your skills but have you ever experienced the receiving side? You have a long life ahead of you and being limited to the pleasure level of mortals shouldn’t be enough for someone like you, am I right?”

“What are you trying to say?” I asked with a fake frown, obviously knowing where she wanted to lead the conversation. It was better to play dumb.

“Aren’t you curious what it would feel like if she could please you like no other woman? Sadly, she won’t be able to do that because as far as I know, she is a common woman without a commandment. If you would be willing to fulfill my last request and try out what true pleasure is like, we could have some fun together, just you and me,” she said as she reached towards me and put her dirty hand on my chest. Although her beauty was comparable to Lien’s and her touch was really gentle and pleasant, the only thing I felt was anger and disgust.

“How about you give me a sample of that feeling and if it’s good enough then maybe I would consider it,” I replied, trying to bait her into using it without me having to do anything. If she tried to kiss me or do something more, I planned to get rid of her on the spot. Probably because she could see the hostility in my eyes, she was being equally careful and asked for my permission before she did something.

“Haha, I knew I could count on you. It won’t hurt her if she doesn’t know about it, right?” she winked at me.

“Can I punch her in the face?”

“Because that wouldn’t give you away, would it?” Lien replied.

“Fine, I’ll restrain myself.”

“Just bear with it, I don’t mind it because I know you’re doing it for the greater good and to fulfill my wish. And really, we aren’t kids anymore. What does it matter if she touches your chest… imagine what happened if she also held your hand!” she said, though I could feel that she was feeling sorry for ‘forcing’ me to do this, not like she had to.

“I know,” I replied to Lien and then focused back on Ishtar.

“It’s just as you said,” I nodded, reaching towards her neck. My hand was halfway when I realised I wasn’t supposed to do that so I put it on her face instead.

“Then let me give you a taste of it,” she said as she stepped closer and finally used her commandment, releasing a bunch of chemicals in my body. Obviously, that wasn’t the ‘hard’ part since pleasure touch was easy to replicate with common magic. The real difference was that she used her soul force as well and this time I could see all the imprint lines in her soul that were used during the activation sequence.

Thanks to memorizing the activation sequence and imprint of my own commandment, it was easy to analyze the difference in our imprint which could be used for further research in the future.

“Hmm~ isn’t it really big now?” she smirked as she looked down, seeing my tent. It was obvious that her commandment would at least excite me since I didn’t even resist it and I wouldn’t be able to analyze it otherwise.

“It does feel good but is that all?” I asked, raising a brow.

“Let me make it a bit stronger,” she replied, using her spell on me once again but this time the activation sequence was slightly different and used a few more lines. After her second attempt I could guess which lines meant the ‘power’ of the spell so I tested it by using my own commandment on her with varying effectiveness.

Just as I expected, the lines in our souls matched and the same were used, which probably made me more excited than her spell. Thanks to my quick processing speed, I also memorized her whole soul imprint and how to use her spell, so she was no longer necessary. And really, after making me horny, I had to take my wife to the bedroom to calm myself.

“Well, thanks for your services!” I smiled at her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” she asked with a frown, her eyes soon reflecting a trace of fear. “Is it not good enough?”

“Nah, your commandment indeed made me horny as fuck and it felt incredibly good but I no longer need you,” I replied, moving my hand to her neck and snapping it with a simple movement. At the same time, Lien crushed Ishtar’s soul with her soul force and then recalled her body that turned into a pile of leaves previously. Once she finished reconstructing it, she moved back into it, leaving my soul alone in my body.

“Now it’s so lonely~” I mused as I got rid of Ishtar’s body with my trait.

“How about you make me some clothes instead? I don’t have your trait and I’d rather not use leaves…” she said, covering her private parts.

Looking down at my own tent and then at Lien’s body, I asked, “Do I look like I want to dress you up?”

“But we are in enemy territory…” She tried to reason with me. If only she knew how futile it was. Pushing her hand away, I stuck my fingers inside her and used pleasure touch while I also created some sexy lingerie for her.

“Ahn~” she moaned as she bit my shoulder.

“That was cute,” I chortled, pulling my finger out of her panties. “There, your clothes are back,” I added, glancing over her attire.

“Am I supposed to say thanks? I can’t go out in these,” she grumbled, looking at herself.

My gaze was so fixed on her that I came to only when I accidentally bit my lower lip, finding myself panting like a horny dog, my mind slightly hazy from Ishtar’s intrusion on my soul.

“I think that her commandment doesn’t just please men, it also enslaves them,” I grumbled, quickly forcing out the remnants of her soul force.

“What? Are you falling for her now?” Lien asked with a frown.

“No… I just want to screw you so hard you can’t even imagine,” I laughed, hearing her stupid question.

“Are you turning into my slave then? Are you willing to do anything for me now?” she asked, obviously not meaning it.

“While I’m willing to do many things for you, there are some limits and I’m certainly not going to become your slave,” I chortled, unzipping my pants.

“I would never want that either, my love,” she said as she put her hands on my face and made me look into her eyes.

While keeping eye contact, she lowered her right hand to my cock and took it into her caring hand, soon sending me through the nine heavens with her skills and by using pleasure touch on me. My commandment was the best, after all.

Naturally, some handjob wouldn’t be enough for me so I took her to one of our remote islands where I had her take care of me properly, much to her pleasure.

---

We returned to Leviathan in the evening and went to our parents who also questioned why we were away for so long when Gil and the others returned way earlier. Although I knocked out Ishtar’s soldiers and put them to sleep in a secluded building so that I could attempt to heal their minds tomorrow, I was forced to use them as an excuse this time.

16