Chapter 28 – Conspiracy?
1.3k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
(AN: Sorry for running a little late. I had some writer's block while I was writing the 29th chapter which kept me down for a few days. The problem has been solved so all is fine now...)

Conspiracy?

"Are you coming as well?" I asked Lien, seeing her getting out of bed after me.

"Of course, this religion thing isn't related to you alone. They've targeted me as well and some even call me Gaia, the mother of all… I have only two children, I don't want to be called 'Mother' by everyone I meet," she grumbled.

Walking up to my back, she hugged me from behind and started caressing my chest. Her gentle touch felt so good to my heart, I calmed down right away. Her next movement was much less soothing, though, it was arousing. Carefully moving her hand towards my abdomen, she gave a small kiss on the middle of my back.

"Hey, careful…" I remarked, knowing what it would lead to if she continued.

"Hmm, how about no?" she chortled playfully.

"If that's what you want," I shook my head, turning around.

We were called 'gods' by those idiots but none of them had a clear definition for it. There were just popular opinions and Lien's identity as 'Gaia' was one of those. I was supposedly the god of justice, even though I was nothing of the sort. Well, I tried to be just as much as I could in my life but I definitely wasn't that all the time. I believed anyone would have found it annoying if people started calling them something they weren't.

"Back to the point, I guess it'll be more effective if both of us appear," I added, wrapping my arms around her slim waist. Seeing her tender eyes staring back at me, blinking a few times, I couldn't help but slowly slide my hands down to her wide hips and then move to her round ass. Feeling the frills of her dark purple panties brushing against my fingers, I was filled with an indescribable urge to just push her down.

Trying to calm down, I took a deep breath only to get a whiff of her fragrance which I normally didn't notice because I was used to it.

The only thing stopping me from taking my wife right there was Reiner who was standing in his cradle, staring at us with his cute little eyes. Honestly, I could barely hold back my fingers from digging deep into her round and meaty ass.

Most likely noticing my suffering which she put me through intentionally, she raised up to her toes and leaned closer to my ear. "It's pressing against me… and I can tell you, going half an hour later won't change anything, so how about we stack up the shields that are generated by my commandment… if you know what I mean."

"Ah, yes, we're going to stack those magic shields up real good, even though we can't make any more, we should try," I nodded my head with enthusiasm, looking for silly excuses. Honestly, I just became too horny to ignore it any longer.

It was a bit of a dick move but I was just too desperate so I put Reiner to sleep with magic. Glancing at Reiner who laid down to sleep, Lien said, "That was quite underhanded. I wanted to tease you a bit longer."

While talking, she didn't forget about me and continued caressing my body all over the place, making me feel more and more unbearable. Finally doing what I had been hoping for, she pushed her hand into my pants and wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft, almost making me go crazy.

"How hard… Are you that excited?" she chortled, slowly rubbing me. While her movements were slow, she was gripping my dick with a very pleasant force, as if she knew what was the best for me. Well, she probably did.

My heart beating in my ears, I gasped for air as she pressed her warm body against mine, "I can't fucking wait," I replied.

"I can feel that… you're gripping my ass with so much strength you could crush a rock."

"Your grip on my dick is just as strong," I remarked, gently pushing her onto our soft bed. Her silky hair sprawled out under her, her eyes glimmering with pure, seemingly insatiable lust, she stared back at me with a smile, not saying anything.

Moving my left hand to her waist, I started caressing her side as she continued her handjob relentlessly. Seeing her beautiful breasts, I raised my right hand right away and started feeling them up. Pulling off her bra, I leaned over and bit her free nipple, all the while staring at her beautiful face. As my lips and teeth touched her breasts, she let out a small moan between her tightly shut rosy lips.

Speeding up her hand, she closed her eyes and started fingering herself as I continued playing with her sensitive, hard nipples. Just a few seconds later, her pussy started giving out squelching noises as if it was covered in saliva.

Wanting more, I moved upwards and started kissing her neck, giving a small kiss on each centimeter of her collarbone, ending up at her neck. Doing the same thing around her neck, I ended up at her left ear, so I went ahead and took its tip between my teeth.

"Mhm~" her voice weak and thin, she let out a small moan. In the meantime my left hand wandered over to her right thigh and hearing how wet she was, I felt obliged to finally check out her place.

Placing my hand over her wet hand, I could feel that she spread herself apart with her index and ring finger, leaving all the job to her middle finger.

"Let's get this out of the way," I whispered into her ear, causing her to violently shove her own fingers into her pussy while I removed her panties with magic.

Opening her eyes for a moment, she gazed deep into my soul with those lustful eyes, blinking rapidly. Looking down at the sight of our bodies pressed against each other, my sperm came spurting out in her strong grip, splashing all over her belly and the bottom of her breasts.

As she pulled on it one last time, with a bit more strength than up till now, my balls made sure to spurt out the last bit of sperm I had, this time shooting past her breasts and landing on her chin. Not minding that she became a bit messy, I shoved my dick straight into her sopping wet pussy, making her cry out loud enough that I had to seal her lips with mine.

"Mhm~ hmm~" she continued moaning as I started moving inside her. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she put her hands on my chest and abdomen and slowly pushed me back into a kneeling position.

Biting her index finger, she stared deep into my eyes as I continued moving inside her. Keeping my pace steady but fast, I was moving upwards inside her, rubbing against the upper regions of her pussy. Grabbing her right wrist, I pressed it against her side and used my other hand to pinch her clitoris.

"Ahn~" she cried out as she jumped into a half-sitting position, coming all over my dick. Brushing my fingers through her silky dark brown hair, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into my embrace, pressing her belly and abdomen against mine. I was getting increasingly pent up, even though I came not long ago.

Having enough of being pinned down, she forcefully rolled me around and pushed me down, ending up on top of me. Resting her hands on my chest, she started riding on me as if I was a racehorse. Her breasts were jiggling around as she shook her hips back and forth with incredible speed, making me get closer and closer to cumming.

Using both of my hands, I pressed her clitoris from both sides with my index fingers, quickly turning it into a pinch, continued by a small twist and pull. Crying out loud for the second time, I could feel a strong jolt rush through her body as she came again and fell on top of me.

Her body still tense but covered in sweat, I turned her around and knelt over her thighs. Not waiting for her to recover, I spread her buttocks and shoved my dick straight into her pussy. I could see her right hand move quickly to cover her mouth while she was gripping the blanket with her left hand.

Grabbing her hips with both of my hands, I started pumping her from behind, not letting her rest even for a second. Now that I sat atop her, I could see just how much she was leaking. Barely a few seconds after our switch, the blanket below her pussy was soaked in her juices.

"Wait, slow down," she gasped as she turned back to look at me, but I could only ignore her request. Brushing my fingers through her hair, I grabbed it and started pulling on it. Although I was a little rough with her, I could see it on her face how much she was enjoying it.

Holding her by the hair, I continued pounding her as I stared at her arching back. Her curves were incredible, especially in bed. She really knew how to pose her body to look sexy.

Feeling that I was at my limit, I leaned onto her back and wrapped my arms around her body to prevent her from moving. Gently biting her shoulder, I couldn't hold it any longer and loaded all my sperm deep into her pussy.

For a few seconds, I just continued cumming and cumming, feeling more fulfilled with each shot. Filling her up felt so goddamn satisfying, it was the best. I could see why condoms sucked, bareback was so much better. We've tried a condom once for fun but it wasn't as good as what we were used to. Luckily, we didn't have to rely on such products.

"Haah- haah- damn it, you didn't slow down at all," she panted heavily, turning around.

"Aww, now I slipped out. I wanted to stay inside for a bit more," I laughed, feeling the air suddenly rushing towards my dirty penis.

Brushing her hair to the side, she laid down on her front and began cleaning me up with her mouth. I could only gasp as she took me into her mouth while I held the back of her head and she laid in front of me. She was so dirty sometimes, and I simply loved it.

"You know, those earrings always get me fired up when I see you giving me a blowjob," I blurted out my thoughts, seeing them in her ears.

She had very simple earrings which she got from me long ago. They were just two small pieces of pure white, transparent diamonds. She had a beautiful face and dark brown hair so it looked incredibly nice in her ears, kind of giving her a 'pure' look. Maybe it was exactly because of that pure look that I loved looking at her doing dirty things to my dick. I knew that I was the one who deflowered her and I was the only person who could make her do perverted things willingly.

That contrast was something I just couldn't get bored of.

Pulling back for a moment, she looked into my eyes and said, "Good for you. I'm wearing them because I like them and it's also one of the first gifts you have given me. For me, it's like a memento, a mark for the beginning of our relationship," she replied in an unexpectedly serious way.

I was caught off guard by her words but after a few seconds, I just became even happier about it. Well… it also made me feel dirtier than before, and it was great.

"That's really cute of you," I replied shortly, seeing that she sat back on her legs.

"Yuck, it flowed out again. For fuck's sake, this happens every time you come into me. Just how much sperm do your balls produce?" she grumbled, covering her entrance.

"If you’re asking this seriously and want to hear a number then it's about two deciliters in my case, and it can be even more if I'm very aroused, which I always am when I’m with you in bed," I replied.

"That's definitely not normal, that amount, I mean. It's natural that you're aroused or else we wouldn’t be doing it in the first place."

"Of course, it's a side effect of my commandment, like many other things. But then again, with the wrong mindset, I could screw you until my body dries up and I die. Well, not with this body but I could have done that with my mortal body if I didn't have the Blank Alchemist trait. I used it many times in the past to avoid dehydration," I explained.

"Sure?" she shrugged her shoulders. "Anyway, let me clean up this mess before we leave."

"Okay~" I mused, following her with my eyes. Fixing the room in a hurry, I went after her to the bathroom and washed her body in the shower. Getting a blowjob in the shower from a naked, wet beauty was too good of an image to resist, so I made it real.

Coming out about ten minutes later, she continued complaining, "I should seriously get a grip on myself. I'm a mother now, I can't let my lust get the better of me. We even put Reiner to sleep just so we can do it."

"You're right but we both know that things aren’t so simple in our case. I know it sounds like I'm using my commandment as an excuse but it really is much harder for us than normal couples. We can only try to overcome it," I replied, kissing her forehead.

"Mhm," she nodded. “Still, I didn’t think that you would come after me to the bathroom just to continue, and that is your fault.”

“It is, and I don’t regret it,” I laughed.

“You even put it on my face and pulled on my hair… why were you so rough?” she pouted, clearly not minding it as much as she made it sound.

“It’s nothing, I just want to ruin you completely~”

“Pervert. Anyway, instead of thinking with our lower halves, we should get a grip on our habits. We can’t do it whenever we want from now on,” she waved her finger as she explained seriously.

Unfortunately for her, I wasn’t in the mood to be serious enough, not that her tone sounded too convincing, "By the way, for your information, that was my three thousandth time cumming into you since we started going out. It's a great number in just two years! But let's not forget that both of us cums multiple times during a session, averaging around three times."

"What did you just say?" she glared at me as she turned around. "Are you serious? Have you been counting ever since we became a couple?"

"I even have statistics, do you want it?" I asked with a smile.

"Two years… seven hundred and thirty days with an average of three equals two thousand one hundred and ninety. So the remaining eight hundred and ten times are the extra besides our daily, right?" she asked, her face turning ashen.

"Yes," I nodded.

Squatting down, she covered her face as she muttered, "I'm worse than a rabbit. I'm actually beneath a fucking rabbit, the legendary fucking machines! Just great!"

"Hahaha, don't mind it. At least, we feel great every day and don't get bored of it," I patted her head, helping her up.

"Oh, well… who cares? I should just accept that I'm a lustful slut," she sighed as she took my hand and stood up.

"No, you aren't. Sluts don’t care about who they do it with as long as they feel good or they get money for it. You have only one partner and it has nothing to do with money and power,” I waved my finger as I reasoned with her.

“Why not? I become more powerful after each time and I’ve got to be the wife of the strongest magician, no?” she stuck out her tongue.

“But did you know about any of that when you became my girlfriend? Nothing changed even after I told you about it,” I replied.

“Well, that’s true but I still hope you won’t ever feel that I’m with you because of your position and power.”

Grabbing her chin, I made her look into my eyes as I replied, “I won’t. I can feel your true emotions, and to be honest, you’re quite obvious so I could tell it even if there was nothing between us.”

Pushing my hand away, she asked, “Are you telling me I’m easy to read?”

“For me, you are~” I mused.

"If that's what you say… let's just get going instead. We should take care of our matters," she replied, turning around in a hurry to hide her reddened face. She was so cute.

“Should I dress lightly?” she asked as she took out one of her shorts, trying her best to change the topic.

Appearing behind her, I put my hands on her hips and replied, “I don’t think so, it’s pretty cold in Washington these days. It’s already October so even if it feels warm during the day because of the sunlight, those who dress lightly could easily catch a cold.”

“It’s not like I can fall sick but fine, I’ll go in something different,” she replied, taking out a pure black, shoulderless, knit dress. Taking out a thick black stocking to go with it, she took a step forward to escape from my grasp.

“You do realise that you’re going to look incredibly sexy in that, right? Though, it’s not a bad idea to go in all black to the funeral of our religion,” I laughed, knowing well that in reality, she didn’t even know what she took out of her wardrobe. She just hurried to get out of my grasp as soon as possible.

“Why don’t you get dressed instead of bugging me?” she asked as she turned around, only to see me turning the air around me into black shorts and a black shirt.

Finally meeting my eyes, I smiled at her and asked, “Were you charmed or are you trying to hide your embarrassment? Which is it?”

Taking a deep breath, she started dressing up as she replied, “It isn’t my embarrassment that I’m trying to hide and I don’t find it strange that I was charmed by my handsome husband’s face. I’m just afraid that one of us will become horny again.”

Running her eyes up and down on me a few times, she added, “And black looks great on you. You should wear black clothes more often, even if I’ll eat you up as a result.”

“Aren’t you speaking against yourself then?” I raised my brows.

“I am,” she replied with a nod. “But you shouldn’t lose out on anything because of me,” she added, appearing next to our children’s cradle. Seeing her dressed up, I was completely charmed by her once again. I refused to believe that there were more beautiful women than her.

“I’m willing to lose out on things for you, and let me tell you that you look stunning as always,” I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, placing my chin on her shoulder.

“Seth… not again,” she said in a low voice, turning her head to the side to protect her neck from my lips.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything, I swear,” I replied, looking over her shoulder to see our sleeping babies.

“Fine then,” she turned around in my arms and after giving me a small kiss on the lips, she took Felice into her arms.

I was caught off guard by her sudden kiss but it certainly made me happy enough to make me want to jump around in the room. Once I let her go and she took a step to the side, I took Reiner into my arms and woke him up by canceling the spell I cast on him earlier.

“What’s up, little guy? Did you sleep well?”

“Yey,” he replied as he put his tiny hands on my chest and started tapping them. Realising that they were nothing like his mother’s, he looked up at me in wonder.

“Dad? Different?” he asked, looking at Lien.

“Haha, I’m sorry but you are in the wrong person’s arms if you want milk.”

It was amazing that he could talk like that even though he was barely two months old.

“Did you hear that?” I asked Lien, feeling proud of my son.

“I did,” she replied, staring at him with a bright smile on her face. Maybe because we were talking a bit too loudly, Felice woke up a moment later and opened her tiny eyes. Looking around, she spotted Reiner in my arms and reached towards him.

Pointing at him, Lien said, “He’s Reiner, your brother. Call him brother.”

“He brother,” Felice replied, sticking her finger into her mouth. A moment later, she looked into her brother’s eyes and pointed at me, “No milk.”

“Pfft-” trembling as she tried her best to hold back her laughter, Lien didn’t even dare to look at me.

“My dear daughter, while it’s true that I don’t have milk, I can provide you with mana just like your mother,” I said as I walked up to Lien and poked Felice’s nose, also pouring a bit of mana into her body. Naturally, its power was toned down to her level.

Surprised by my action, she reached after my finger with her shining green eyes. They were literally shining after I gave her a bit of mana, though they quickly turned back to normal. When Lien fed them their eyes were closed so I never realised it but after doing it to her again and seeing the same thing, I realised it happened every time they received mana from outside.

“Milk?” she asked with wide-opened eyes.

Hoping that I’d get a reaction out of Reiner as well, I gave him a bit of mana and the same thing happened to him. Surprised to see that I could also give him what he wanted, he sort of ‘stood up’ on my lower arms and ‘embraced’ my chest.

“Dad, give more!” he said loudly.

“Hahaha, just what is he doing?” Lien laughed, seeing Reiner standing on my arms with his arms spread wide and his body pressed against my chest. I had to admit, seeing myself in the mirror, it was a hilarious sight to behold.

“My dear son, that’s not how things work. You can’t get everything you want as soon as you want,” I replied, patting his head.

“Why not?”

“What if someone wants something that you want and they take it away from you? Would you be happy?” I asked, unsure if it was time to teach them anything other than words. While they could talk to some degree, they didn’t quite understand things. Seeing him staring at me with his finger in his mouth, confused, I was sure he didn’t get it. Well, there was more than enough time to teach him some basic things.

"Do you think it's fine that they want mana so much?" Lien asked, looking down at Felice in her arms. Once she fed her some mana, Felice turned away from me and focused on her mother instead.

"Mom, I mana! Milk!" she said, repeating two words that she could hear quite often. Since it was a good chance for it, Lien showed her both of them what was milk and what was mana. Their brains were like sponges since they could learn it after hearing it just once and could tell the difference.

On the way to our parents’ place, they continued asking for mana. They were quite greedy so after talking about it with Lien, we decided to lay down a few basic rules about feeding them. While I wasn't sure why they wanted it so much, I didn't want them to think that they could get anything. Tiring out in all the shouting, moving, and learning new words, they fell asleep not long after we reached my parents' home.

It surely helped that our parents didn’t spare them when it came to playing, so they often got tired out when they were with them. Well, it would be hard for two babies to deal with four grandchild hungry grandparents...

By the time we got ready to move out, it was actually noon, even though we woke up at ten o’clock. Well, there was no helping it now that we had kids since we couldn’t just stand up and leave whenever we wanted and if we brought them over to our parents, they never let us go without spending at least half an hour with them. In this case, my mother called Lien’s parents as soon as we arrived and even though they arrived ten minutes later, we still had to stay for another half an hour.

Our scouts gathered quite a lot of information about Washington during the last month but we wanted to see things for ourselves before making a move, so we teleported to an abandoned street near ‘our’ church. Naturally, it had nothing to do with us other than our names.

Thanks to those bastards that caused all this, our faces were well-known in the city so both of us had to cover it or change it with magic. I really didn’t want my wife to change her pretty face but there was no helping it.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Lien raised her red brows as she turned into a completely different-looking woman. Her hair turned red and while her face changed, she was still a beauty, even more so because she kept her godly body. I had to admit, her red hair went very well with her black, knit dress.

“Can you make me a mirror?” she asked.

Raising my brows, I made one form in front of her with the help of my trait and waited to see what she wanted to do. Switching her hair colour to blonde, she looked at herself for a few seconds before changing it back to red with a tint of blonde. She was beautiful but I kind of missed her brown hair that I loved so much and got used to, even if it was a common hair colour.

Noticing my ‘pain’, she asked, “Why the long face? Am I ugly?”

"Please, don’t ask stupid questions… I'm just crying inwardly, don't mind me," I waved my hand.

"Hmm- so be it then, keep your secrecy. I just feel that you aren’t content with something through Link," she muttered, turning in front of the mirror a few times. “Hehe, I’ve wanted to try having red hair for a while now. This is a good time for it,” she said with a smile.

Seeing her so happy about it, I said, "While I strongly prefer your natural looks, you should feel free to change your style as you see fit. I'll love you anyway."

"Aww, how cute. So that’s why you felt discontent at first, though you seem to be fine now. That being the case, why don’t I carve tattoos across my face? I should make something cool!"

"..."

"I'm just joking," she added, seeing my expression.

"I know but the thought of it is still bad," I pouted. "By the way, your red hair goes really well with your black dress."

"What? Are you charmed by another woman?" she asked playfully, spinning in a circle to showcase her beauty to me.

"That woman is the same I love," I replied, catching her hand. I didn’t think that after seeing her happy about it and staring at her for a few seconds, I would get so used to her new hair colour that I would start liking it. It got to the point where I wouldn’t care even if she left it like that, though I was quite sure that she would change it back once we got home.

Hugging my arm, she erased the mirror and said, "Fine then, I'll forgive you. Let's go to kill some baddies, Hubby!"

"I love it when you call me that," I laughed, reaching the main street that led to the church.

"I know, and I love the fact that I'm the only one who can call you that, even though you could have huge harems instead of me," she replied with a solemn smile.

"Fear not, my dear. Not even a thousand women could replace the love that you make me feel. Only my mother loves me as much as you do," I replied, kissing the side of her head.

"Seth… we should really stop," she muttered, starting to feel troubled by the staring people. Since this turned into a popular road, there were many people around and seeing us being all lovey-dovey, many of them snuck glances at us, some with a knowing smile, others with a frown.

"You're right. Let's go and ask a few people," I said as I let go of her hand. Giving each other one last quick glance, I made my way towards a passerby who was seemingly headed in the direction of the giant church at the end of the street. It was really huge, probably enough to fit in at least twenty thousand people. 

"Excuse me, Sir. Do you have a moment?" I called the young man to the side. He was in his thirties so I believed he should have enough brain and experience to know that this religion thing was bullshit.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" he responded politely, seeing that I behaved well.

"I'm new to the city and I heard quite a lot of good things about Leviathan and its leaders, Seth and Lien. I also heard that the residents set up some kind of religion for them. Is that true?"

"It's all as you said," he nodded, clearly not excited or anything.

Yes! I don't think he's an actual believer so I can talk normally with him, I thought happily.

"Interesting. Do you also believe in these theories about them being gods? To be honest, I don't think that they are anything special. Aren't they just very powerful magicians?" I asked.

His face distorting all of a sudden, he shouted at me, "How dare you question them? Haven't you seen what they are capable of? They can kill us mortals with a thought and heal the gravest of injuries! What would you call that if not the ability of Gods? The apostles were right, there are many ignorant people like you who think all greatness can be explained with magic!"

In the past, science wasn't good enough for them. Now magic isn't good enough either, which is basically the next level, the next generation of science… just how stupid can these people be?

Raising my hands defensively, I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way. I was just curious, I'm also their believer."

"Are you?" he asked with a frown.

Seeing me nodding vigorously, the onlookers that gathered after his shout, stopped staring and continued on their way.

Would these idiots attempt to kill me if I said no? Things won't be as easy as I thought, it seems.

"Have you seen their apostles before? I really want to meet them," I continued after he calmed the fuck down.

"I've met one of them before, his power was beyond Tanner's, just because he was faithful to the God of Justice!" he replied, his eyes showing just how mad he was.

This guy is a fucking fanatic… what the hell? And here I thought he was normal.

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"I don't know. All the apostles cover their faces and bodies in white clothes that have Leviathan's emblem on them.

They are so dead for that.

"Alright, I've got it. Thank you for your time and may the Goddess of Life bless you!"

"Thank you, my friend," he patted my shoulder and after wishing me the same, he left towards the church.

Meeting up with Lien who asked a woman in the meantime, we both looked at each other with dead fish eyes for a few seconds. Unable to hold it any longer, both of us imitated throwing up at the same time, clearly experiencing the same thing.

"Was he also-"

"Was she also-" we started talking at the same time, but knowing the answer, both of us stopped.

"This place is terrible… people are going crazy and it seems like this religion isn't caused by simple people. I'm afraid this may be a trap that Sylvanus set up for us," I said through Link, afraid that someone would hear it even if I set up a sound barrier. The safest way to talk secretly was definitely Link since it used a direct connection between our souls.

"Indeed. I've told Ma'at about it a moment before you finished. She's going to bring Gil here in a moment," Lien replied, surprising me once again.

"Oh, cool. Just look at my capable wife!”

"Are you making fun of me?” she frowned. “Actually, scratch that, I don’t need your answer. I know you wouldn’t.”

“You’re right about that,” I smiled at her.

“But listen, it’s not like I’m retarded, you know? If you praise me for even things like that, I will think that you look down on me, and I know that you don’t but you sound like that pretty often,” she said as she grabbed my arm and we started walking towards the church.

“Eh? Do I? I really don’t mean it-”

“I know,” she interrupted me. “I wasn't yelled at like you so I didn't lose time with explaining and I also didn't ask her about the self-proclaimed apostles' looks so I had more than enough time to make the first step. What’s there to be praised?”

“If you put it like that, I kind of get the point,” I muttered.

“Haha, don’t feel down because of it. What matters is that I know what you mean. I just said it so that you won’t make the same mistake with others,” she chuckled, leaning on my arm.

Even though she was wearing high heels as usual, with my height of two meters, she still didn’t reach past my shoulder.

“Aren’t your shoulders cold?” I asked, glancing at her reddened, bare shoulders.

“My love, you know that I built my body in a way so that it reflects normal human reactions, right? Surely, it’s red but I can’t feel cold or hot. I could go swimming in frozen water or lava if I wanted,” she said in a low voice.

“Is that so? I wasn’t sure how much you made it human since you were the one to rebuild your own nerve-system and I haven’t asked you about it ever since. I’ve been seeing your skin changing colour and all the human things so I thought that maybe you kept everything except for the sense of pain.”

“Well, I didn’t,” she chortled. Tugging on my arm to stop, she pulled me down to whisper into my ear, “And to be honest, I’ve also removed my guts and stuff and I’ve been thinking about replacing my asshole with a tail instead, which would join directly to the nerve system that fills my clitoris. A single touch and you could send me straight to heaven~” she mused, pushing me to stand back straight.

Raising her brows, she smiled at me and waited for my answer, seeing me ‘lost in my dreams’.

“After going through that robotic phase of my life, I was quite afraid to change my human traits but now that I have you and feel that I wouldn’t get lost in time even if I removed human some of my basic needs, I have to admit the idea of something different is quite interesting,” I replied.

“Are you saying you would be okay with it? It’s all possible thanks to you so if you tell me you don’t think it’s a good idea, I won’t go through with it,” she said.

“Hm~ I can only agree considering that you’re more than stable enough and since nobody is using it for anything, why not turn it into something useful? You’ve broadened my horizons, my dear!”

“Hahaha, when I think through what we were talking about the whole time-”

“Your asshole,” I chimed in.

“- I find it ridiculous… yes, that,” she rolled her eyes, seeing that I said it aloud anyway. “Where the hell are those two after all this time? I’ve notified Ma’at more than two minutes ago,” she grumbled, scanning our surroundings to see if they were nearby.

In the end, we had to wait for another five minutes before Ma’at and Gil finally came over, all dressed up. While they were coming over to this side of the street, Ma’at turned back to look at Gil for a moment and said through telepathy, “You stay quiet and I’ll do the talking, okay? They surely won’t punish me for being a bit late but things could be different for you since Seth can be quite impatient.”

Glancing at Lien, I asked through Link, “Did she forget that I can hear it when people talk through plain telepathy? It’s quite easy to listen in on for people who are skillful in telepathy and she should know that both of us know a thing or two…”

“I have no idea what she’s thinking. She could have said that aloud as well at this point, it wouldn’t have made a difference,” she chortled as she replied.

While it was true that I was the impatient type, it didn’t mean that I couldn’t suppress it and wait for the right time. On the other hand, I wasn’t standing there alone like a lone cock so I didn’t mind waiting as much as Ma’at made it sound. In fact, I was quite happy to spend some time with Lien outside.

“We should go on a date later,” I remarked.

“Okay~”

Finally reaching us, Ma’at went ahead with her plan, “I’m sorry for being late but I had some trouble I had to deal with so I couldn’t get him and come over right away.”

Sadly for them, our senses were incredibly sharp and we could smell that they have done naughty things as soon as they stopped in front of us. Knowing how much it sucked when we were interrupted, I couldn’t feel angry with them, and seeing Lien’s grin, I was sure she couldn’t wait to tease them.

Smiling like a devil, she asked, “Do you mean that having sex counts as ‘trouble’?”

Since I taught Lien how to prevent Ma’at from reading her mind, she couldn’t see through us anymore and she was forced to read our expressions. There was only one problem with that, she was very unskilled in reading expressions since she never needed it before and she probably didn’t think that a day like this would come, a day when she couldn’t read other people’s minds.

“What do you mean?” she forced a smile on her face. “There was another newcomer-”

“Yes, yes, my dear Ma’at. We both know that there was no newcomer since I closed the portals over a month ago. How could there be newcomers? All you have to do these days is to teach and guide the residents which doesn’t take that much of your time, so naturally, you have enough time to get close to your new boyfriend~” Lien said playfully as she walked around Ma’at and put her arm around her shoulders, pulling Gil closer as well.

“So? How far have you gone? Some oral play? Maybe toys? Or have you gone all the way?” she asked, her hand slowly sneaking down on Ma’at’s front, stopping on her belly. Probably scanning her body, she continued, “No hymen, so all the way it is!”

That was the first time I had seen Ma’at so flustered and even if her skin was caramel coloured, I could totally ‘see’ her face being red. The sight was quite amusing, even more so considering that Gil was standing in the background like a shy boy who had been dominated. Ma’at could read his mind and since he had only one experience which didn’t end up that well, he was most likely devoured. She probably found out about all his weak spots after a few seconds, leaving him no chance at all.

“Ah, how nice it is to fulfill your love! And for your information and in case you forgot, we can hear telepathic talks the same way as normal talk so you should have warned him before coming here, not to mention that you should have removed the smell. Our senses are very sharp, you know?” Lien asked, poking Ma’at’s face.

“Argh, my god! How can you be so shameless!” Ma’at stomped on the ground as she cried out, unable to keep silent after all that. Naturally, I covered ourselves with a sound-barrier long before they started talking, so it was fine to shout as much as they wanted.

“Hahaha, what is it like to be on the receiving end? Tell me, my dear friend,” Lien asked, taking joy in Ma’at’s embarrassment. She was quite childish at times like these but she always made things amusing so it was more like a way for her to have fun. She also wasn’t one to go overboard, so things never ended up in a bad way.

“Oh, come on! Can’t you leave me alone for a moment?” she asked, covering her face.

“Hahaha, look at the bright side. For once, you could experience what it’s like when someone can hear your thoughts and uses it against you,” I said.

“Don’t even bring that up! How could I use telepathy in front of you two? I can’t believe I’m so stupid,” she shook her head.

“Haah- that was quite fun. It was worth waiting for you two,” Lien chortled, seeing that the new couple was starting to regain their composure.

Smiling as I remembered those moments, I said, “This brings back some interesting memories. Do you remember when we started going out and our parents started teasing us constantly?”

“AAAH! No! Don’t even make me remember that. How was it? Did I go into your room or out of your room and ran into Anna, wearing only my underwear.  I can’t remember clearly but I remember how embarrassed I was, not to mention that she kept bugging us constantly,” Lien covered her ears, hearing me bringing up similar memories.

“Was there something like that? How come you’ve never thought about it?” Ma’at asked as she laughed at her.

“I can’t believe that I forgot about it but this idiot brings it up and makes me remember it! Whose side are you on?” Lien questioned me, shaking her head.

While we were talking, I changed the climate in the city and created a small rain cloud to cover the nearby area. Quickly moving to a more secluded street which had only a few shops and living quarters in it, we got back to work. After Gil used his trait to check out our surroundings, he said that he could sense one of Sylvanus’ doppelgangers resting right under the church and that it was much stronger than the ones he felt before.

Since Sylvanus’ magic power was probably similar when compared to mine, I couldn’t find him by simply scanning my surroundings and even though I could feel minor mana fluctuations under the temple, I had no way to find out whether it was a natural event or something caused by a powerful creature.

Gil was connected with every drop of rain when it was raining and since the water flowed underground through the ground, it probably came in contact with Sylvanus’ doppelganger, even if in the form of moisture in the ground. I was sure it wouldn’t appear with its original body right away but I was also sure that it wasn’t the usual doppelganger that I could kill with a flick of my fingers.

As quickly as the rain came, it went away, making some people curse the weather loudly. If only they knew that it was their ‘God of Justice’ who caused the rain…

Since the girls didn’t want to stand in the rain and I didn’t want to leave Gil standing there alone like a cock, we were left to ourselves while Lien and Ma’at entered a coffee shop only a few meters away and sat down at a table.

Glancing at my wife through the window and seeing her chatting with Ma’at cheerfully and that Gil was starting to return from his ‘immersed’ state, I asked, “How was your second first?”

“My what?” he asked, shaking his head in confusion but after a moment, he realised what I meant and replied, “Oh, that. Since my relationship is quite okay with my brother and his wife and we’ve met multiple times since then, I kind of feel better. Well, and Ma’at is a very beautiful girl so I was kind of too focused to think about anything,” he scratched his face, still a little embarrassed to talk about it.

“Haha, I imagine. I have similar ‘problems’ with my wife,” I laughed, raising my thumb.

“Well, that’s no wonder,” he said with a nod. “I’ll be honest with you, this topic is a little embarrassing for me since it’s still too fresh but would you mind if I asked something?”

“Nah, just go ahead,” I waved my hand. “Also, don’t worry. I know that feeling.”

“Here it is then. I kind of wanted to do well and please her but she was the one in control the whole time instead, even though it was her first time as well, as it turned out. I know that she can read my thoughts and it was quite obvious during the whole thing since I stood no chance at all. Although I’m not sure about your commandment, I’m quite sure that you are some god of procreation or something and you are also quite experienced, I believe.”

“I mean, your wife is also very beautiful so what do you think? What can I do to take control?” he asked.

“What? Do you want to be the one on top?” I laughed.

“Oh, come on…”

“Hahaha, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t miss it. I’m actually the god of sex, by title, at least. I wouldn’t refer to myself as such but that’s the title I inherited. It’s fine to tell you this much since it doesn’t really matter at this point. I had to hide it in the past so that I wouldn’t be killed but I’m pretty safe now,” I said.

Grabbing his head to cast a spell on him, I quickly pulled back my hand and said, “You will lose your memories of the minute starting from this point once it’s up so in the meantime, I’ll tell you something and you can choose to agree or disagree with it.”

“Eh? Okay,” he said with a surprised face, probably not even understanding how I did it.

“Given my inheritance, I have numerous spells that could help you in one way or the other but to be honest, it wouldn’t be a wise idea to start depending on me for spells. And let me tell you, I’m not using any of the spells I know, except for one that is called Pleasure Touch. As its name says, it stimulates every single nerve in the target’s body to the maximum which basically means instant orgasm.”

“Since you are using your commandment to help me in finding my enemy, I’m willing to use Pleasure Touch on Ma’at once, which would happen when they come out and I send you two back to Leviathan. You could then take advantage of her weakened state and maybe dominate her, though this method wouldn’t be too nice to her. This is option one.”

“Option two is that I’ll use an enhancing spell on you that will make you perform way beyond what normal men would be capable of and direct contact with your little brother will cause increased stimulation for the woman. This is a better option but it’d be strange if you got her hopes up for something greater and then you had to come to me every time you wanted to do it, so be careful with this one as well.”

“The third and last option is going to be permanent. I’ll slightly alter your body so you won’t be like normal guys anymore and you’ll perform much better with similar effects when compared to the second but as I said before, you won’t be normal. She’ll probably find out about it in the future, even though your memories of this minute will be erased in thirty-five seconds.”

“I’ve told you all I could in about thirty seconds, you have the same amount of time to make a decision. No decision means no change,” I explained in a hurry. Short-term memory deleting was possible only up to one minute and the last time I used this spell was in Balan when I still spent my years rotting in school.

If I wanted to delete memories that happened later than a minute, I had to do things forcefully which could hurt or damage the brain unless I was very careful, like when I removed the captives’ memories of the Germs.

“Considering how open she is about many things, I don’t think she would mind it too much even if she found out about it later. Also, does she know about your commandment?” he asked.

“She does,” I nodded.

“Then it’s even easier. The third option is obviously the best!” he said with enthusiasm. 

Seeing that Lien and Ma’at stood up from their places and were about to come out, I knew I had to be quick so I wasted no time and knocked him out. Placing my hand on his belly, I forcefully shifted and transformed many of his cells in his abdomen to create a new tiny organ for him which had a single purpose.

It produced a saliva-like liquid but instead of filling his mouth, it would cover his dick when the time came. That liquid is literally a weak aphrodisiac that could easily put him in an advantage. Its other effect was that it would always shape the guy’s member to match the girl’s form for perfect friction…

Waking him up, I said in a low voice, “It’s done now. These are its effects-” I put my finger on his head and transported my thoughts directly to his brain.

“That’s great, thank you very much! I knew it was the right idea to ask you,” he laughed as he happily patted my back as if we were close friends. Well, I kind of liked him as a person and it wasn’t like I had anything against being patted on the back. It was just that nobody except for Lien and the Sentinels were daring enough to do it. They simply didn’t know me well enough.

Realising what he did, he also took a step back and wanted to bow down to apologize but I grabbed his shoulder and made him stand back up. “It’s fine, dude. Don’t be so stuck up in the ass, I’m not the usual kind of ‘boss’ and I’m not silent because I’m some grumbling old man kind of person. I just prefer being silent most of the time but I won’t bite anyone just because they acted a little out of order. The only time you must absolutely follow everything is the battlefield.”

“Hmm- you know what? It’s kind of pointless to remove your memories, so should I just cancel the spell? You have five seconds left to answer,” I said.

“I’d like to remember-” I grabbed his head and cancelled the spell while he finished his sentence, “what I’ve learned about you today.”

“There you go then. Oh, but heed my warning. Ma’at has been with us for a rather long time and she is quite close to both Lien and me. First of all, I’m warning you that she is like a little sister to me so don’t break her heart or I’ll break you…”

“Secondly, I’d love it if you didn’t ask her about secretive things too much even if you become curious. If you want to know something, you should ask me instead and I’ll decide whether you should be allowed to learn about it or not. The best way to get to the core of Leviathan is to become powerful so you should work hard to live up to your new girlfriend.”

“She is strong in multiple ways,” I said.

“I don’t think she would tell me even if I asked her,” he said in her defense.

“My friend, let me tell you that once she really falls for you, she is going to tell you anything. At home, these always start like, ‘I’m not supposed to tell this to anyone so don’t tell this to others but bla, bla, bla’, the usual stuff. It always ends up like that when you are close enough,” I laughed, clearly seeing both myself and Lien doing the same.

Broken trust was similar to torture, its wounds either never healed or healed very slowly.

“I see your point but don’t worry, I’m not interested in internal matters, to be honest. Even if I reached the Sentinel rank, I would probably continue doing the missions and stuff. I just don’t feel that I’m fit to be a leader and I wouldn’t enjoy it either,” he replied.

“We are back guys, what were you chatting about?” Ma’at asked, instantly turning towards Gil.

I could only wonder why, sarcastically.

“You should stop that bad habit of yours,” I shook my head, seeing her eyes opening wide and then turning towards me.

“I can’t believe you two… and it’s not something I can just stop doing after so many years, not to mention that I have to do this on a daily basis for work,” she said in her defense.

“Well, I’m sorry about that,” I replied.

“What did you do?” Lien asked, hugging my arm once again.

“I just used one of my commandment-related spells on him,” I said with a lewd smile as I looked at her.

“Wait, you have more than Pleasure Touch?” she asked with a frown.

“Of course, did you seriously think that I had only one spell?” I raised my brows.

“Once we get home, you and I will sit down and talk this over,” she left it at that.

“Haha, okay~”

“My God, what are all these perverts around me? Now even you,” Ma’at cried out, shaking her head as she looked at Gil.

“That’s an ironic phrase coming from the incarnation of a so-called god… and stop pretending,” I replied as I opened a portal for them back to Leviathan.

Stopping next to it, I said, “You two can go ahead and try the new effects right away! Hurry up, we still have things to deal with.”

“He’s not going to try anything!” Ma’at replied as she passed through the portal. Tapping her shoulder, I used my commandment to ‘change her mind’.

“You bastard,” she turned around with a red face, probably doing her best to fight back her urges.

Secretly showing my thumb to Gil as he made his way towards the portal, he winked back at me as a response and left in a hurry. Once I closed the portal, Lien pulled on my arm, “Hurry up, we’ve been here for so long. I want my date!”

“Haha, alright. But be careful,” I warned her as I started walking. It took only a few minutes to reach the church that had multiple people standing in front of it. They could be considered strong among the citizens of Washington and they all wore completely white clothes. The people who entered the church all dropped a few coins into their hands as a donation and then the white-clothed people started mumbling randomly, pretending to bless them or something.

I felt prompted to kill them on sight but I decided that it was better to get in first and see what was inside in its natural state. After paying a few coins, we also entered the spacious building which was filled to the brim with people. Taking a seat in the back of the room, we sat there in silence for a few minutes and waited for the whole thing to start.

Thanks to our scouts, we knew that there were multiple sermons a day and while we came too late to the first because of our morning fun and our parents, we were just in time for the second that was supposed to start in a few minutes.

“Wouldn’t it be fun to do some naughty stuff here?” I whispered into Lien’s ear.

“You can try but I’ll break your fingers,” she whispered back.

“Would you really?” I asked as I hugged her.

“You know the answer,” she replied.

“Yeah, you wouldn’t. I bet you would even enjoy it,” I chortled, taking the tip of her ear between my ear. Moving to her earlobes, I started caressing it playfully in my boredom.

Leaning on my shoulder, she said, “That feels pretty nice.”

“It’s also nice to play with your earlobe,” I laughed, kissing the top of her head. As we continued chatting with each other, the ‘priest’ arrived in the blink of an eye and walked to the elevated stage in the middle.

What I found very intriguing was that a group of four were following him right behind, carrying a blonde-haired woman whose clothes were covered in blood. She was on her last breath, only inches away from dying, and her face was also wounded seriously by a beast’s claws. Although she was quite far away from me, my eyes were good enough to discern her attacked. Considering the depth of the wound and how far away the claw marks were from each other, it was probably a bear pup’s doing.

The four white-robed people put her on top of an altar and the main priest stopped next to her. Many people murmured seeing the woman’s wounds and kept wondering what would happen next. It was clearly an unusual thing so it was no wonder that my scouts didn’t report something like this to me.

“My faithful followers! Today, I’ve come across this wounded woman who was almost killed by a beast. Her name is Jennifer. We’ve been living in terror for many years but thanks to the gods of Leviathan who gave me their blessing, I no longer have to live in fear. As you can all see, Jennifer is gravely wounded and doesn’t have much time left on this planet. Now I shall show you what you can achieve if you are truly a faithful follower of the Lord!” the main priest said in a normal tone, his voice carried to everyone’s ears with the help of wind magic.

Since I was so close, I could feel Sylvanus reaching towards the surface with one of its vines and soon after it stopped, the man raised his arms and a white light covered the woman’s body. Her wounds started healing with a visible speed and a few seconds later she woke up, once again healthy.

The crowd started murmuring amongst themselves, seeing something ‘amazing’, even though it was all fake. To begin with, healing magic didn’t produce any light. They were clearly doing their best to bamboozle all the people who were present and sadly, they were very successful in their ways.

“Amazing!”

“What a miracle!” people exclaimed. Sure enough, the ability to heal yourself and others in mere seconds was an amazing thing but it was nothing special. Those who knew WORD magic could easily heal themselves even after losing half of their bodies. In Lien’s and my case, we could do it as long as we had a single cell left, and the same was true about Sylvanus, probably.

It was true that I could publicize the details about it to the whole world but only stupid people would do that. If humankind was less greedy and more united, it would be a good thing to share everything with one another but they weren’t like that. While I trusted my own residents quite a lot, I didn’t dare to teach everything I knew to them. Naturally, I wouldn’t teach healing magic to everyone when they were still busy killing each other over petty things. 

“Come now, my faithful friends and join me during my prayers to the gods of Leviathan!” the main priest continued, closing his eyes and raising into the air with his legs crossed. His body started shining in white light with the help of some light magic, awing the crowd once again. Closing their eyes and clasping their hands, they followed his example and started praying.

“I’m starting to feel more and more disgusted by this place. This isn’t even about us, it’s just a gathering place for Sylvanus and it is using our name,” Lien said, tugging on my arm.

“I know, let’s take action,” I replied as both of us returned to our normal looks and teleported right above the main priest.

“AH! THE GOD HAS RESPONDED TO OUR PRAYERS!” he shouted madly, noticing that we appeared in front of him.

“Do you know who you’re colluding with or are you just another victim?” I asked. His response was going to decide whether he lived or died and he didn’t even know it.

“What do you mean?” he asked in confusion.

“Sylvanus.”

“Wasn’t it created by you and you sent it to protect us?” he asked, clearly not knowing anything about it. I could also see that he wasn’t lying thanks to the Soul Language, so I was forced to withdraw my hand from slicing his throat. While it was annoying, he had no power to resist Sylvanus and didn’t know that he was just being toyed with.

“Then let me tell all of you who are present, I’m no god and there is no god in this world. I’m just a powerful magician and if you learned the right things, you could become just as powerful. For the sake of credibility, let me show you a few records,” while I explained, I used my AI and a bit of light magic to project the recorded videos of multiple magicians battling, all being god incarnations. Many of them were wounded and lost limbs that regrew in mere seconds or even in the blink of an eye.

“These were recorded in Asia, Europe, America, Africa…” I pointed at each record as I continued explaining, “As you can see, there are many powerful magicians across the world. There are no gods, you are just weak and know little about the world, so stop worshipping us and calling us your gods. And for your information, the thing that’s resting right under this church is humanity’s greatest enemy since its current goal is the enslavement and obliteration of our race.”

Although it was a bit underhanded, I used some of my soul force to affect these people and make my point clear to everyone. Since they were just common people with no background, they were unable to resist my words and were forced awake from their dream that there were greater beings who could help them out in their lives.

Belief and faith were great things and they could move people forward but as far as my understanding went, believing in gods usually made people do nothing and just pray for some outside help which never drove them forward. It was more like a shackle than a driving force. Well, even believing in gods could drive people forward as long as they could make a difference and separate their beliefs from reality well enough.

These people weren’t like that.

Not long after I finished talking, the ground started trembling as Sylvanus started moving towards the surface.

I knew it was time for us to have our first real clash, even if it was just a weaker clone.

I just hoped that the city wouldn’t disappear…

 

23