6 Who Are You?
1.2k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 Who Are You?

“What’s your name?” Ace asked.

F*ck off. As if I would tell you.

“How old are you?”

I am an immortal, age doesn't matter.

“Are there other humans still around like you?”

I killed those h*es with my d*ck. 

“Do you even understand what I am saying?”

Oh yeah. You’re sh*t.

“It’s meaningless, Ace. You repeated the same questions for an hour already. That guy just doesn’t want to answer us,” Moshi chipped in. He simply couldn’t take it anymore.

After the glorious action of the wattle wiggling chicken, that bundle of testosterone woke up and rioted again. If it was only him, a magic strengtheneth rope would have been enough. But a bunch of other chickens suddenly joined the fray and they seemed to be Mr. Handsome’s bottom line.

Without another choice left, Moshi had to use his spiritual ability to suppress them and repair the cage. Otherwise they would have to fight again.

He hadn’t recovered his spiritual power yet, but had to use it again for some weak poultry. Thus, the annoyance was written on his youthful face without pretense.

What is Ace doing? I already told him about his restricted speaking ability!

Moshi trusted Ace and played along. But his blurring vision reminded him of their main purpose for this mission. They had to find the magical artifact that stranded back to earth in order to stabilize his damaged magic core.

Moshi wasn’t the type to show emotions often. But he was exhausted to the bones, and some stranger was grabbing way too much attention from his boyfriend. It was strange— he tried to kill them but his man was patiently putting up with him. 

If there was no ulterior motive, then he would turn straight!

“I don’t care anymore!” 

“Hm, Moshi? Wait—”

Moshi turned around with a sneer and went into another hall without letting Ace explain. His head was dizzy and he felt sick. Every patient person would snap if bottled up for too long.

The roped up man looked at Ace’s helpless face and the corner of his mouth moved in disgust.

You are f*gs, he thought while inwardly feeling schadenfreude. He lost two times. Seeing them falling out was consolation for his psyche.

Ace turned to the captive, who pretended to look away while showing two rows of white teeth without disguise; He didn’t even try to hide his glee.

“I assume you only attacked us because we touched your livestock. If that is so, I apologize for our behavior. We don’t want to harm you and are even willing to exchange information with you. I can release you, but no further attacking. If you understand, then nod.”

A pair of golden eyes lit up, the expression on his face showed the innocence of a young adolescent. He nodded his head like an obedient child, which scratched at the older man’s heartstrings. Ace felt the mysterious current sweeping across his body again; he already had a hunch back when they fought against each other, but that feeling just now confirmed his suspicion.

The younger male was released and hushed back into the darkness. Ace watched the back of the youth vanish like a fleeing herbivore. It was unlikely for the youth to disappear in the middle of a storm with his pets, since he must be more familiar with the rain and wouldn’t do something reckless. 

Even if he did, he already took precautions to locate the youth wherever he is. Without that to worry about, Ace searched for Moshi.

The latter rested in one of the more intact viewer seats when Ace came closer from behind. Both knew of the other’s presence, but neither of them uttered any words.

Moshi didn’t bother to open his eyes and Ace silently watched the mesmerizing figure before him. His lover’s jet black hair had turned white after awakening his ability; paired with his violet eyes, his Moshi radiated this otherworldly feeling that made him stand out even amongst the dozen awakened humans.

Ace continued to stare until Moshi couldn’t take it anymore.

The latter opened his eyes and revealed a pale lilac iris color; it was nearly transparent.

“I’m sorry,” Ace whispered.

“What are you apologizing for?” Moshi breathed and continued, “For staring, for flirting with another man in front of me, or for not being able to alleviate your lover’s pain?”

“For everything you stated.”

Moshi mouthed a “hm” and continued, “So you do remember that I’m your boyfriend. I thought you forgot that after spotting another handsome man.”

“The reason I care for you is because I love you. The reason I care for him is because he is likely related to the artifact we are searching for,” Ace comforted.

Moshi looked at his man’s serious face. It was obviously a misunderstanding on his part. Yet, his man still apologized earnestly, as if he was wronged greatly and not the one at fault for jumping to conclusions.

He blushed for the first time in a long while. Getting jealous in the first place was so stupid, he wanted to bury himself into a deep hole instantly.

Ace teased him while gently stroking through his hair, “Seeing you jealous was very cute though. You never show your affection to me openly after all.”

He smirked, “And I chased you for four years already.”

“You mean you aimed for a minor.”

“I started to flirt with the sixteen year old you, but only pursued you when you turned eighteen,” Ace retorted mischievously.

“You were twenty-two at the start.” Ace shrugged his shoulders at Moshi’s remark.

“Whatever you call it. My feelings were sincere and you were at the legal age for marriage. Wooing you was perfectly normal.”

Moshi couldn’t help but curl his lips in embarrassment. Before long, he summed up all his courage and pulled the man behind him down for a peck as a peace offer, which changed into a passionate kiss under Ace’s insistence.

The soft breathing of the younger male turned rugged after being courted by the other. This was the stage where they would normally stop, since they didn’t need to go further to feel each other’s spirit essence and feel good. But it was different today.

Maybe it was because of the unfamiliar environment or simply because he was upset, but Moshi craved for physical comfort.

His hazy eyes blinked innocently at Ace’ departing face— his lips were still wet and painted red from the kiss. It challenged the older’s self discipline greatly. 

Feeling that his lover would distance himself even more, Moshi pulled him down and whispered timidly into his ear.

“Just today...I will let it slip, so...” 

The recipient of that shy and indirect invitation naturally didn’t refuse and pushed down his lover without reservation.

Boo, boo, there is nothing new! Wait, the next chapter is brand new content that triggered the newly added 'Sexual Content Warning'? And the little anonymous editor finally makes their debut? | ू•ૅω•́)ᵎᵎᵎ

15