84. Branch Sect, House of Paradise
16.1k 17 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The House of Paradise was now officially the first branch sect of Ten Thousand Flower Valley. It was a suitable addition to the sect, a small step to eventually living up to its dramatic name. Since Chen Wentian was stingy in accepting disciples, it was up to Lin Qingcheng as the first disciple to set an example for any that would follow. Perhaps other branch sects would soon be established in the future.

She sat at the head of the room, looking over at each of the women who were now her disciples. Their names were Huang Ruyan, Liu Ling, Chen Wangyin, Yuan Qiaochu, Tang Mingtian, Mo Yanmi, Zhang Lili, Wang Yuyan, Xie Yunxi, and Qin Yan. They were all pretty and took care of themselves well, as was standard for women in their trade. They were all experienced and intelligent women in their twenties or above and well respected by their juniors within the house.

Lin Qingcheng spoke up again, "You all had a chance to leave in the past but for one reason or another, you've all chosen to stay. I'm glad. My branch sect requires women like you who embrace sex and sensuality. While society may shun you and look down upon you, I do not. My unique cultivation method requires you. If in the future I am able to distill a set of secret arts to pass down, it will also have the same requirements. As my master likes to say, we are fated to be master and disciple."

"Thank you, madam!"

"First things first..." She took out a piece of paper and read from it. "These are the principles of the sect that all disciples must adhere to. The first one is family. The House of Paradise will still remain a place of paradise for prostitutes and those that were enslaved to serve men. Those that don't cultivate, those that do cultivate, it doesn't matter. You are all one family in this house. Do not mistreat the women who are weaker than you. Do not shun the women who are different from you. Understood?"

"Yes!" The women replied.

Lin Qingcheng continued to read from the list she prepared beforehand with Zhou Ziyun. The other principles were sacrifice, commitment, and sexuality. All disciples would be asked to continue to sacrifice their body to provide funds to the house. While older ones could choose to retire from active duty so to speak, all other disciples still had to work to support the organization.

The principle of commitment was very straightforward. Lin Qingcheng required all member's commitment to help her future cultivation. While she would raise their cultivation, it was ultimately for her own gain. Just like the prior experiment, there would be many more instances in the future requiring their cooperation.

The final principle of sexuality was perhaps the most important. Lin Qingcheng's dao was based on sex and orgasms. She loved it, she craved it, she lived it. Similarly, all disciples had to embrace sex and sexuality just like their master. There was no other principle more critical as it tied directly to the future success of the House of Paradise.

"Madam, disciple swears to abide by the principles of family, sacrifice, commitment, and sexuality." The ten women knelt to the ground and bowed to their oath.

"Good, get up." Lin Qingcheng said, "Next order of business, we need to discuss our future plans. My master's Ten Thousand Flower Valley is still a small sect, with only eight disciples. It also doesn't have a lot of rules. Therefore, we have a lot of freedom in how to organize the branch sect. For the following topics, you all can propose your ideas..."

Lin Qingcheng and her council debated several topics deep into the night. She mostly sat back and let those more experienced with management discuss the details. She would make the final decision on everything based on their ideas. The discussions went smoothly. The women were bonded together by their new equal status as her disciples and the prior divisions completely vanished.

The overall day to day operations of the House of Paradise would not be changed. However, disciples of the branch sect would also be responsible for cultivating in addition to taking customers.

Having too many customers would no doubt interfere with their cultivation so the minimum quota was decreased by half. Disciples would also receive double the normal rate for their work.

All cultivation resources for the disciples were funded by Lin Qingcheng's wealth which came from Chen Wentian. All meals for the disciples would be enhanced and more chefs would be hired to prepare them. Mind Focusing Realm disciples would receive meat from Mind Focusing Realm beasts and Body Refinement Realm disciples would receive meat from Body Refinement Realm beasts. They would also get a variety of cultivation pills as needed such as the Bone Strengthening Pill, Body Washing Pill, and Marrow Bonding Pill.

Lin Qingcheng was responsible for guiding them in cultivation with regular lessons. Having been guided similarly by her master, her understanding of the three mortal realms was much more profound than any average mortal cultivator. While she could not bestow the immortal Nineteen Demon Subduing Palms as it was too special, she gave them access to a large collection of mortal level martial arts manuals. All the manuals were temporarily housed within the Zhao branch until a more permanent spot could be found.

Cultivation arts for the women were much simpler. All Body Refinement Realm disciples would be taught the Twelve Meridians Body Tempering. It would immediately improve their cultivation base, wiping away years of deviations and damage from trash tier cultivation methods. Mind Focusing Realm disciples would be given 'A Cultivator's Guide to the Mind' to study and reach their own insights and paths with mind arts. With these two semi-immortal level arts, their path to the Spirit Initiate Realm would be unimaginably smooth.

Another topic of discussion was recruitment. Lin Qingcheng's desire was to gather as many disciples as fast as possible as she had an instinctual feeling that she needed many more women for her orgasmic secret art. In order to accomplish this the ten directors would have to work hard to identify all possible disciples and recruit them.

A person's talent for cultivation was not created equal. Even though the cultivation talents of all the women at the house could be considered poor by any immortal's standards, there were still differences between them. While every mortal could increase their cultivation gradually, those with the absolutely lowest talent would never be able to break past the Body Refinement Realm without exorbitant resources that didn't exist. It was simply not possible to accept them into the sect.

Lin Qingcheng was very unsatisfied upon hearing this assessment.

"Really..." She frowned, "I guess the only way is to add more women to the house..."

If the existing women were not adequate, she would find more. She had been itching to go against the nobles and attack the high-class brothels. It was finally time for her to get started!

"Alright! I will continue my campaign within the city. You all, work with the Zhou You to identify two buildings within the lower district for expansion as well as one building within the middle district. Also start investigating all brothels in the upper district." Lin Qingcheng said. "Prepare for an influx of new women tomorrow. I will be back by nighttime but in the meanwhile, read through 'A Cultivator's Guide to the Mind'. Discuss it amongst yourselves and help each other."

"Yes madam!"

146