87. Master is Reliable After All (I)
15.5k 6 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian watched the army of twelve hundred men file out of Black Rock City and split into five before streaming into the wilderness. They were on their own now and they had to fend for themselves against any monsters that slipped through the front lines.

He didn't give them any more thought and instead turned his attention back to Zhou Ziyun. He didn't see her for a day after the breakthrough and felt she spiritual ability had improved a lot in a short amount of time. Out of his three disciples, Zhou Ziyun's rapid progress was the most surprising to him. She had no special ability that he could sense and her progress through the Body Refinement Realm was mediocre. His original estimate was for her to spend at least a couple years in the Mind Focusing Realm and yet she steamrolled through it within a single year.

Lin Qingcheng's heaven defying constitution was indeed amazing but Chen Wentian had heard some stories recently about similar cultivation speeds among the truly powerful immortal clans. The Eastern Sanmu Subcontinent was merely a small fringe region with no real powerhouses. The possibilities were endless in this vast cultivation world. He decided that as soon as the monster invasion was settled, he would take his disciples and travel outside of the subcontinent and experience new lands.

"Ziyun? Hey, Ziyun?"

"Hmm?" She muttered but continued observing her troops march out.

"How do you feel? Do you feel feverish? Are you eating well?" He pinched her arm and her waist, as if checking up on her like a doctor.

"Hey!" She tried to shove his hands away. "So annoying."

"Haha, I was wondering where my disciple went. I thought she'd been replaced by a stern and sullen old general." He then asked, "Are you sure you don't need my help later with the operation?"

"No, it will waste too much time for you. Plus, don't you have to get back to Sister Qianyu?" She asked.

"Not yet, she's still out on a mission... Hey! You just broke through, of course I'm staying with you. I'm not thinking about anybody else." He said.

Zhou Ziyun scoffed and continued to look towards the horizon until all of her men were gone from view. She then let out a sigh of relief and relaxed into his embrace. She had been alert and tense ever since the beginning of the operation and she could finally relax for a little while.

She was fatigued from overtaxing her spiritual energy but soon felt a familiar warmth seep into her as Chen Wentian helped her recover. He then hugged her tight and flew into the air. She barely at time to react before she found herself in a cozy bedroom. The outside was chilly but the room was warm with a lighted hearth.

Once away from prying eyes, Chen Wentian let his desire free. His naughty hands started to roam, unclasping her armor piece by piece as they scorched across her body.

"You've worked so hard the last two days, I believe that... you deserve a little reward..." He said as he traced burning kisses up her neck.

"Bastard..." Zhou Ziyun mumbled as her lips were finally taken by him.

She let him vent his desire as his tongue raked hers. One of his hands found its way down until it was rubbing and pinching her sensitive button. Her tiredness washed away gradually as her desires lit up in response. She returned the favor by dipping her slender hand down and saying hello to his little dragon while eagerly returning his kiss.

"Hey baby... missed me?" Chen Wentian laughed as he felt her tug on his rod.

"Yeah..." She breathed. "Give it to me..."

Their lips connected once more as both of them were consumed by their desire. They didn't know when all the clothes were gone or when they had fallen onto the bed or when they had finally joined together.

Chen Wentian thrust into her with lustful abandon, his hips slapping against hers and driving her into the bed. His pace was fast and brutal and it caused her world to turn into a white blaze of pleasure. She screamed out in ecstasy as each powerful thrust filled her completely and rocked her core.

Zhou Ziyun was so wet and so aroused and so in tune with him. Perhaps it was because she could let go of all the stress from the operation. Maybe it was due to her breakthrough and her new spiritual senses. Whatever the reason, it normally took longer but she very quickly reached a shattering climax. It was hard and fast, just like the rough pounding she received.

Her shuddering and tightening tunnel soon drove Chen Wentian over the edge as well, and he roared in satisfaction as he collapsed on top of her, releasing his seed deep inside her.

Zhou Ziyun must have fainted for a few seconds. First thing she sensed again was Chen Wentian's body on top of her and his wet lips around one of her breasts, his tongue licking and teasing her nipple. Her insides felt extremely wet, as if filled to the brim. His cock was still sheathed within her, although a little limp after the exertion.

"Baby, you're back." Chen Wentian teased, moving back up to give her a peck on the lips.

"Mmm... yeah..." She grinned at him as she embraced him, her hands pulling him in as she spread her legs wider, inviting him once more.

She sighed with pleasure as she felt him harden and he very quickly starting thrusting once more. It was slow and sensual the second time around. They were both awake and savored every moment. The way her folds expanded around him as it slowly slid into her was exquisite. The tip of his dick kissing the deepest part of her as he bottomed out gave them both toe curling pleasure.

If the first round was a battle, then this second time was a peace treaty. It was like they were both in tune with each other's spirit, in perfect harmony. Even the orgasm was different, the first was forceful explosion while the second was a gentle wave that gradually grew into a tsunami before crashing through her body. She screamed out her release while at the same time accepting his seed into her once again.

They cuddled and reveled in the feeling of complete satisfaction. Zhou Ziyun sucked on his lips for a while longer before finding a pillow and propping herself up, her mind turning to important matters. She thought of something and looked at Chen Wentian who was still occupied with her breasts.

"Shouldn't you be teaching me about the Spirit Initiate Realm now?" She asked.

"So eager! You want to catch up to Qingcheng, huh?" He chuckled.

"Maybe... but I'm more curious about what I should study for my immortal Dao." This issue had started to creep into her mind ever since Chen Wentian mentioned Wu Qianyu's journey towards immortality.

Chen Wentian was surprised, "Thinking about the immortal realm already? You still have plenty of time."

"Master, but..."

"No buts. Don't jump too far ahead. You should focus on understanding spiritual energy first. Since you are so eager, let’s begin the first lesson." Chen Wentian said and got up from the bed.

He walked to the center of the room and began drawing a runic circle on the floor with his spiritual energy. He then grabbed a couple of cushions and pulled Zhou Ziyun over, sitting down together in the middle. It was a rough replica of the spiritual crystal formation he created in her room but there was no need for spiritual crystals since he was here.

After sitting down, Chen Wentian let out his spiritual energy to envelop them both and began to teach her about his insights into the Spirit Initiate Realm.

158