91. First Lesson (II)
14.2k 9 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Qianyu was not enjoying the nipple clamps quite as much as Chen Wentian. Instead, she was gritting her teeth and trying to endure to painful squeezing from the clamps. Her breasts were on fire and it seemed like every nerve was screaming in complaint.

Chen Wentian didn't let her get used to the pain and pulled the chains downward lightly. The nipple clamps stayed on securely and her gorgeous breasts sagged down a bit from the pressure.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed.

It was just a gentle pull and really didn't have any force. But to her, it was agony. It felt like they were being ripped off.

"Did you like that?" Chen Wentian asked.

"No..." Wu Qianyu mumbled, shaking her head.

"Wrong answer."

He yanked the chain again, a bit harder this time.

"YaahhhhHH!!"

"Only this little bit of pain. How are you going to master pain if you can even handle this much?" Chen Wentian asked as he pulled again.

Wu Qianyu screamed again. Her entire body shook as she started sobbing. She refused to give up however and stood there bravely, taking the continued punishment. At some point, Chen Wentian used his free hand to gently slap her breasts. They were love taps compared to the slaps on her ass but the vibrations only caused her more misery. It amplified the pain from the nipple clamps and caused her wails to increase.

"No... owwww!!!"

She gradually lost her sense of time and space. She didn't know where she was anymore. She didn't know what was going on. All she could feel was a steady influx of pain from her breasts being tortured. While she had pulled back her spiritual energy into her spiritual sea, it didn't mean it wasn't active. On the contrary, her spiritual sea that was perpetually calm started to show ripples and small waves. They grew gradually, becoming choppy and rough. Around the edge of her spiritual sea, the waves of spiritual energy started to crash against the edges as they broke and whirled and tossed in every direction.

Chen Wentian sensed the disturbance in her spiritual energy and was shocked as well. He didn't think the first lesson would have such a powerful effect already. A key trait of a person's spiritual sea is that once they reached the 10th level of the Spirit Initiate Realm, it would no longer expand through normal means. Only a compatible immortal Dao would be able to cause such an effect.

He quickly stopped playing with her breasts and even removed the nipple clamps. Wu Qianyu was lucky to have an immortal master. A mortal cultivator in Chen Wentian's position would have continued with the lesson, oblivious to the changes within her spiritual sea. This would have resulted in too much excitement too quickly and caused a spiritual energy overflow leading to dangerous cultivation deviations.

Wu Qianyu was still in her own world of pain, but Chen Wentian brought her to the bed and laid her down. He removed the silk cloth tying her hands and around her eyes. He felt bored and aroused while waiting for her to come down from her spiritual storm so he decided to undress as well and join her in bed.

The first real sensation Wu Qianyu felt again was a soft and wet set of lips nuzzling her nipple. She felt the soft silk sheets of her bed with her hands that were now free. She opened her eyes to find the blindfold had been removed as well. She then glanced down and saw Chen Wentian tending to her mistreated breasts.

"Master?" She mumbled, still groggy and confused.

"Hey, baby..." Chen Wentian stopped and said. "How did it feel?"

"Mmm... painful. Really painful."

"I'm sorry..." He did feel bad. he wasn't interested in hurting her and it was only for cultivation.

"No, master. It's okay. I liked it. It was an amazing experience." She said and pulled him in for a reassuring kiss.

Both of them were in sync with what they wanted next as the kiss deepened. Wu Qianyu was still riding powerful waves of emotion and exhilaration from her experience. Chen Wentian had been staring at her naked body for a long time and was more than ready.

"Ohhhh!"

Wu Qianyu cried out in joy as he penetrated her core in smooth motion. It was an amazing contrast of previous agony to present bliss. She accepted him fully, taking him as deep as she could. His pace was gentle and soft as he rocked his hips against her.

It was like her nerves were twice as sensitive as usual. The pressure on her clit and the movement in her pussy drove her wild. She groaned as her first orgasm slammed into her.

"Ohhh, master! I'm coming!"

Chen Wentian grinned at the sight of her writhing beneath him. His dick swelled with pride and it made him want to try harder. He lifted her hips off the bed to meet his and picked up the power and speed of his thrusts.

"Ahhhhh!" Wu Qianyu squealed in response. "Ahhh, master!"

Embroiled in the flames of passion, they continued their courtship deep into the night.

---

Wu Qianyu awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. After checking over her body's condition, she was allowed to resume her missions. There was no rush with her immortal Dao. Since the first lesson was so successful, she needed to gauge how much she had improved in order to prepare for the next lesson. Chen Wentian picked out a few missions nearby and dropped her off, letting her go wild.

Wu Qianyu could immediately tell things were different. She felt stronger and faster than yesterday. Her reaction speed was also quicker than before. Her sword strikes were sharper and deadlier. It felt like she was filled with boundless energy. None of the hapless beasts and demons could stand in her way. She eradicated three mission areas before noon, breaking her previous kill total by a large margin.

Chen Wentian flew down to check on her. "Good job! How do you feel?"

"Oh, master! It feels amazing!" She cried joyfully. "It almost doesn't feel like me."

"That's a common reaction. You still need more exercise to get used to the increase in your spiritual sea. Let's see, how about doing a more dangerous mission?" He asked.

"Alright!"

Chen Wentian looked through the missions on his messaging crystal before finding a suitable one. "Steel Furred Gorillas, sector three. Marked as dangerous so they will be at the Spirit Initiate Realm. Good!"

He hugged her tight and flew into the air.

148