165. Unfortunate Power (II)
12.2k 15 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The silvery energy disappeared as quickly as it appeared. The first time this happened there was a huge battle immediately after, but now Chen Wentian could closely examine Long Yifei’s state. He was alarmed to see that her spiritual energy had decreased by a large amount. She was still half-unconscious and still suffering from the netherworld yin energy. The corrosive energy had not entered her source of yin but it had made a lot of progress. He was unsure if he should try again, perhaps doing so would again would deplete her energy to dangerous levels or cause some unknown reaction.

He decided to take a safer approach and undressed her. Her massive twin peaks were finally freed, bouncing and jiggling before melting into a pair of hills as big as dinner plates. He pulled his eyes away reluctantly and focused on her lower stomach. He laid both hands there, directly above her lower dantian, and sent a mixture of fiery yang energy and Benevolent Hands energy into her as gently as he could. He couldn’t go through her pussy so this was the closest alternative.

The yang energy he sent out was blue dragon flame but it was the weakest, most dulled down version. With her physique at the 10th level of the Spirit Initiate Realm, she could barely withstand it but her skin still became dangerously hot and red around his hands.

This method barely worked, but it was also partly due to her innate ability. Since the netherworld yin energy had not completely entered her source of yin, it was trapped between two forces, a fiery yang energy from the outside and an icy virgin yin from the inside. Both energies slowly grinded away at the netherworld yin energy until it was all dissolved and absorbed.

“Uhh…” Long Yifei groaned as her mind returned to normal.

She looked around in confusion before seeing Chen Wentian’s concerned face hovering above her. She wiggled her toes and stretched her fingers, making sure everything was still alright. Her pain was gone and she felt a minuscule increase to her spiritual sea.

“What happened…” She mumbled.

Her vision cleared and she saw he didn’t have clothes on. She looked down and saw she was totally naked. She quickly sat up and scooted away from him in a panic, crossing her legs together and using her arms to hide her breasts.

She glared at him angrily but he merely sat there and looked at her in amusement. Her eyes moved across his body and she finally noticed large manly appendage that jutted up from his groin.

“Ewww!” She cried, turning her head away.

“Hahaha, you chose the dual cultivation path. Don’t be so shy! Come, look some more, it’s quite impressive isn’t it?” Chen Wentian laughed and teased her.

He was being a scoundrel but his words were still true. She opened her eyes and bravely stared at his nakedness. She also no longer hid her breasts, defiantly putting them on display. He was pleasantly surprised by her boldness. He found she was quite similar to Zhou Ziyun in this regard.

He enjoyed the sight of her gravity defying assets before focusing back to the matter at hand. “How do you feel? Any pain?” He asked.

“No more pain, but it wasn’t as effective as you said it would be.” She said, obvious disappointment in her voice.

“Ahh…” He scratched his nose embarrassingly, “That is because it failed. We didn’t actually dual cultivate.”

“What?” Long Yifei stared at him in disbelief. “What happened?”

“Well, it seems that your body has an innate ability to protect your virginity!”

She stared at him like he was crazy but she saw he was being serious. She listened as he described the mechanics of the white light that protected her maidenhood. He also explained it was actually not him but herself who stopped Fen Xiping. He asked her if she had ever seen that white energy before but she said no, she has absolutely no idea her body held this kind of secret…

They fell into an awkward silence as Chen Wentian rubbed his chin and studied her body with his spiritual sense. Long Yifei sat there, not knowing if she should get dressed or keep letting him look. She felt his hot gaze roam across her bare skin like no man had ever done before. Her own eyes also wandered back to his penis which had deflated slightly. She had seen a man’s junk before but it was during the heat of battle, when she happened to rip apart their clothes. She had never been this close either. She curiously studied him; the bulbous purple head, the thick veiny rod, and the messy hair that covered two large weighty sacks. She felt a sudden flash of heat in her own groin and a wetness that appeared out of nowhere…

“Yifei?” Chen Wentian suddenly said.

“Hmm?” Long Yifei was brought out of her reverie.

“Let’s try it again. The night is still young, there are plenty of experiments I can do to figure out what is going on.” He explained.

She nodded in agreement. She didn’t come so far just to give up.

She took her place once again in front of the jade. A familiar pattern occurred, a rush of violent yin energy, a tidal wave of pain, and her mind dulled once more.

Chen Wentina carried her limp body back to the bed and spread her legs apart. His approach was different from the first time. He hoped that she merely needed to be sufficiently aroused for the barrier to fall so he aimed to get her off.

He could not penetrate her with his fingers or his tongue so he started to rub around her clitoris. His expert hands gently pulled and pressed, stroking her large and sensitive nub and driving her arousal to new heights.

“Ohhhh…” Long Yifei let out the first sexual moan of her life.

Her voice was like heavenly choir and it reverberated against his mind. He had to activate his soul powers to prevent himself from turning into a lustful demon.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and dutifully returned to his task, licking his fingers again to make sure there was enough lubrication for her clit. Once she was sufficiently aroused, he started to flick his fingers up and down quickly, causing her to helplessly cry and struggle against the bed sheets.

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhhh!”

“What’s happening! Ahhhh!”

Long Yifei panted heavily, finally awake. Her mind was driven out of its refuge by his amazing touch, driven through a hurricane of pleasure tinged with pain. Her engorged clit was a magnet for unbelievable sensations that sent shockwaves through her body.

“Nooooo!” She wailed as the storm waves finally crested, sending her tumbling over the edge into an unknown world. Stars exploded in her vision as her breath caught in her throat. She couldn’t utter a word as she lost herself to indescribable passion.

“Good!” Chen Wentian saw her pussy gush as abundant arousal was pushed out by her orgasm.

He lathered his hard dick with her fluids before lining up between her pussy lips. His immortal aura wrapped around him. He was ready, she was ready. He shoved forward, eager to finally claim her.

Whoooosh!

The familiar white light emerged but he was prepared this time. His immortal aura pushed back against the mysterious force and he was not knocked back this time. He grabbed Long Yifei’s hips and held firm. The light was too blinding and he had to close his eyes but he didn’t give up.

Another thrust… and… it was blocked!

Another thrust… and… it was still blocked!

Another thrust… and… it was in!?

His well lubricated dick sank halfway into an impossibly tight tunnel. There was heat and pressure like he had never experienced before. It took every fiber of control to not cum immediately. It felt ridiculously good and he couldn’t help but push himself even deeper.

It was then that he realized the powerful clash of spiritual energies had stopped and that Long Yifei was yelling in pain beneath him.

“Oww... master!” Long Yifei cried, “Owww…”

Something wasn’t right, Chen Wentian was alarmed by her reaction. He looked down. Her glistening pussy was still perfect and pure… instead, his dick had entered her other hole…

He felt several conflicting emotions as he stared at his mistake. On one hand, he felt extremely bad for entering the wrong hole and causing her an immense amount pain. One the other hand, this was only the second girl’s ass he had ever entered and this made him incredibly randy.

His perverted side won the battle and he decided he couldn’t let this opportunity pass. There was no point trying to dual cultivate right now… he simply wanted to fuck her ass!

Chen Wentian pulled Long Yifei up until she sat on his lap. They were still connected and her weight pushed him even deeper. She groaned in pain, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging for dear life.

“Shh... relax, relax.” He whispered in her ear.

“It hurts!” She complained.

“I know, just bear it. You’re doing great.” He soothed.

His hands, meanwhile, captured her breasts and found her nipples. He gave them a good pinch, drawing a sharp gasp from her. When she was sufficiently distracted, he started rock his hip.

“Mmmm!”

“Mmmm!”

Her pained moans were synchronized with his thrusts as he dug deeper and deeper into her tight tunnel, until his was completely inside her. Her muscles shook and rippled around his rod as it tried to squeeze out the foreign invader.

Eventually, she relaxed enough for him to start thrusting for real. The position didn’t allow for deep thrusts and he became frustrated. He flipped her on her stomach to give himself better leverage. He then spread her legs wide and resumed plowing her ass. In and out, in and out, his hips loudly slapped against her thick buttocks as he shoved her into the bed and rutted like a beast.

Long Yifei realized too late that the sensations were wrong… it was the wrong hole!

“Master, nooo!”

“It’s wrong!”

“Ohhhh!”

She screamed into the bed as he mercilessly fucked her. Her pain had subsided somewhat and she was more scared of the weird sensations in her poor asshole than anything. Why was he in there? She didn’t know what to think, she couldn’t move, she could only lay there and take it. Her mind blanked out as she was helplessly dominated.

Chen Wentian didn’t last long. Her sensual voice along with the powerful pressure around his cock quickly drove him over the edge.

He thrust one last time and his balls squeezed almost painfully tight. His cum erupted like a fountain, splashing fiery hot liquid deep inside her. He grunted and panted heavily as he rode through his aching orgasm that went on and on until he completely filled her.

He finally pulled out and collapsed on top of her, a silly grin on his face.

“Thank you. You’re amazing… Long Yifei.”

152