169. Side Story: Tale of Two Foxes
10.5k 9 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crash!

“Ahhhh!”

A shrill scream rang through the main sect building of Ten Thousand Flower Valley. A mob of servants stopped their chores and rushed towards the source. Along the way, they caught sight of several black blurs fleeing in all directions. They finally arrived at the outdoor pavilion to see a young servant girl hurriedly sweeping up a smashed flower vase while an even younger white robed girl hovering above her.

“Elder!” The servants quickly bowed.

“Get up, get up.” Jasmine said, annoyed, “You, did you all see where my wolves went?”

“E… elder. They were too fast, we don’t know. They ran off in all different directions!”

“Ehhh? Useless!” Jasmine muttered and flew off.

The servants were left helpless and bewildered. While Chen Wentian was in his closed-door cultivation, this group of troublemakers were doing their best to cause havoc. If Chen Wentian was not preoccupied, the servants could have called him for help but now they could do nothing except clean up and hope their lord would come back soon…

Jasmine went door the door, searching the sect up and down until all ten wolves were finally caught and back in their wolf pen. Along the way, she searched her fellow disciples’ rooms like a little thief, carefully peeking into their closets and their cabinets. Clothes, jewelry, books, she curiously went through everything.

But… the thing ultimately that drew her attention was the large and well-equipped private bathroom in Zhou Ziyun’s quarters.

Why was it so much larger and fancier than hers? There was even a self-heated tub… so unfair!

Jasmine made the servants draw her a bath, despite their reluctance. It was their mistress’ room but she was in another province and they didn’t dare to disobey the elder!

Once the firewood was lit and the water was steaming hot, Jasmine shooed them away and entered the bathroom excitedly. The room was already starting to fog up. The steam from the medicinal bath mixed with the smell from aromatic candles, giving the bathroom an intimate and soothing atmosphere.

She breathed in the scented air and sighed, “Ahhh, this is great… Zhou Ziyun is a stingy girl, keeping such a good thing to herself.”

She was eager to try out the bath and she began to undo her dress. Button by button, the front of her top came off. First, her flawless shoulder was revealed, then the smooth upper chest that was flat like polished jade, until… slowly, the hem slipped down to reveal a pair of rosy pearls, like two little mosquito bites on her otherwise perfectly white skin…

Woosh!

Jasmine’s spiritual aura suddenly exploded outwards, blowing the steam away. Her dress was back on and she was glaring at a certain corner of the bathroom. She stomped forward towards the wash buckets and soaps lined against the wall that created some sparse shadows.

She extended a hand and yanked with her spiritual force, dragging a black-grey mass out by its tail.

“Momo…” She muttered, looking at the face of the familiar shadow fox that was paralyzed in fear, “Did you see?”

The shadow fox tried to run but Jasmine had a firm grip and he could not escape. “Ow, ow, ow. No, I didn’t see it! I didn’t see it!”

“Chen Wentian, you pervert! I knew it! How much did you see?” Jasmine yelled, “Aren’t you in closed door cultivation, why do you have the energy to follow me around and peep on me?”

The shadow fox “Chen Wentian is cultivating… I am Chen Mo!”

Jasmine blinked. That reply was so dumb. Didn’t he already admit they were the same soul?

“Does it make any difference? How long have you been there? Just wait until Chen Wentian comes back out, I will beat him up for sure!” She continued to yell.

Chen Mo had a pitiful look face, pouting and begging with his eyes. “I’m really, really sorry. I was chasing the wolves too and… and you caught me off guard!”

This was of course a complete lie, he just wanted to peek. He hoped Jasmine would not find him but he had become too excited when he caught a glimpse of her naked chest.

“I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.” He pleaded.

Jasmine stared at his face and eventually her anger dissipated. Unlike that pervert Chen Wentian, even if these two were one and the same she still had a soft spot for Chen Mo, her handsome little shadow fox…

“Sigh… silly Momo. I forgive you.” She let go of his tail and instead gave him a hug. “Momo, I missed you! I’ve been so bored without you. The wolf cubs are so dumb. Did Chen Wentian ask you to keep me company?”

Chen Mo sat up and nodded, wagging his tail innocently. She couldn’t help but grab both his cheeks and give them a good squeeze. He smiled and licked her fingers, which made her giggle. She was a playful, innocent, fox-crazed fox girl and her prior anger was quickly forgotten.

“Fine, you can stay. I really want to try out this bath. So, you need to turn around while I undress. No peeking!” She said.

Chen Mo quickly nodded his head and turned around. He even covered his eyes with his paws for good measure.

There was a shuffle as her dress finally dropped to the floor. Out of habit, she only wore one piece of clothing and nothing else. Water overflowed and splashed on the floor as she entered the hot tub.

“Ahhhh!” Jasmine moaned softly.

The sound of her pleasure and satisfaction stirred Chen Wentian’s soul. He wished he could have watched her undress… he wished he could press her down and claim her… But he could only settle for this right now and take it step by step…

“Momo, you can turn around now.”

He turned and sat there, taking in the sights of his desire. She was scrubbing her face with her hands and the bubbly water. Only her soft shoulders and above were visible but it was enough to drive his imagination wild. Her long silver hair floated around her, like a soft cloud. He gulped, unable to blink or tear his eyes away.

“Momo, get me some of that medicinal soap.”

“Momo, increase the heat.”

“Momo, I want that towel.”

“Momo, more water.”

He gladly served her every whim, eager to stay by her side and wishing this intimate moment would continue forever.

Jasmine eventually finished cleaning herself. She laid her head back and sank into the bath. He walked forward and laid his head on the ledge as well. Her turquoise eyes sparkled as they met his ink-black orbs. Her smile was angelic.

“Momo, tell me a story.”

“Okay…”

145