184. Room to Grow
10.2k 6 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian sent his hands into Lin Qingcheng’s yellow dress as he continued to nibble at her neck and exposed shoulders. The Golden Serpent robe magically disappeared in a puff of smoke, giving its true master access to her soft bosom. Her perfectly sized breast filled his palm and he rewarded her with a teasing pinch of the nipple between his fingers.

“Ohhh!” Her squeal of delight was music to his ears.

“Chengcheng, did you miss me?” He said.

“Mmhmm.”

He chuckled and turned her so she sat on his lap with her back facing him. He then used both hands to pull apart her dress completely, exposing her twin peaks. They were alone in the wooden pavilion, surrounded by shrubs and flowers. Yet it was still thrilling to be so daring in the middle of the day, where anyone might come by and catch them in the act.

“No!” Lin Qingcheng cried out.

She had a sudden burst of bashfulness and cupped her breasts with her hands, hiding them from possible voyeurs.

Chen Wentian didn’t mind and let her be. He concentrated his attention on her nether regions which were spread apart and in perfect position for him.

“Master, oooohhh!” Lin Qingcheng moaned as the first of his fingers dipped into her honey pot.

He found her already overflowing with desire. His index finger was completely drenched as he penetrated her up to his knuckle. He then dipped his finger in and out, eliciting more sensual groans from her throat as well as erotic sounds from her pussy.

“Ohhhh…”

“Ohhhh…”

At some point, he had added another finger into her warm folds which caused her cry out loudly each time he hit her pleasure spot.

Lin Qingcheng lost herself to the waves of pleasure, no longer aware of the exposed surroundings. She unconsciously started to tease her nipples with her own two hands, kneading and pinching roughly. If anyone had happened to come across them, she would have provided them an incredible show…

The wild waves of pleasure from his hand and hers soon reached the awaited crescendo. Her muscles tensed up as the orgasmic energy finally erupted in full force. Her hips shuddered and her pussy trembled under the power of her release. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and let out a huge sigh as she finally was able to reach the highs that only her master could provide.

Chen Wentian smiled lightly as he was filled with feelings of pride and manliness. Anyone would feel like this if they could bring a lover to climax with only a couple fingers.

He continued to hold her as she gradually calmed down, idly studying her body as the surge of spiritual energy dissipated. He couldn’t sense anything out of ordinary that would signify the effect of the blessing. As far as he could tell, the power of her orgasm was around the same as usual. It was much stronger than if she got herself off but nowhere near as potent as the orgasms that led to breakthroughs.

He was also a little concerned about her progress in the Spirit Initiate Realm which was stagnating for some reason. Her solo orgasms were not as effective as before, even with a vibrator crafted from orange spiritual crystal. She still received great benefits when doing it with him but he had been distracted by too many things recently.

“Master?” Lin Qingcheng’s soft voice broke him out of his thoughts.

“Hmm?”

“I missed you.” She said.

“I missed you too, I’m sorry for being away for so long.”

She turned around in his arms and stared up at him. “Master, after finishing the mission in Moonlight City, I realized… I realized…”

She didn’t know why but tears suddenly welled in her eyes and she quickly buried her head into his chest. She fell silent as she wondered why she felt so sad when she had every reason to be happy. Her master was back and the affairs in the city were mostly resolved but she felt a sudden surge of distressing emotions which overwhelmed her.

“I… I…” She mumbled.

“Chengcheng, what’s wrong?” Chen Wentian asked.

He was concerned why she would suddenly become like this. He couldn’t read her mind but he guessed it had to do with him. His combined experiences with all of his disciples told him that much. He held her tight and whispered sweet words to her. He patiently waited for her calm down instead of getting frustrated, which would no doubt have caused her more sorrow.

Lin Qingcheng stopped crying after a while. She recalled Zhou Ziyun’s words in the past about communication and how she should talk and discuss things instead of bottling problems up until they exploded. She knew she was in her beloved master’s arms and she didn’t have anything to fear. She built up her courage and slowly divulged what she had been feeling the past couple days…

The rapid resolution to her conflict with the Bright Moon Kingdom left her with a tremendous sense of loss. She had worked so hard for the past year to fight against the vile practices of the kingdom yet Jasmine was able to basically resolve it in a single night. What ever the moon goddess said was law and they all accepted an immediate ban on forced prostitution and trade of sex slaves.

Everything happened so fast and she had a hard time getting over the shock of it all. Even her House of Paradise was overwhelmed with a sudden influx of recruits and customers. Her disciples were still waiting for her back in the city, anxious to resolve this unforeseen crisis.

“My mission is complete and I really do appreciate sister Jasmine for her help. But I also realized… that I’ve been feeling very lonely the past months.” Lin Qingcheng said, “Everyone is in Cloudy Mountain, working hard and training diligently. I hardly get to see them. And I hardly get to see master either. Master, I don’t want you to see me as a needy disciple… that wants all the attention, but… but…”

“Chengcheng, it’s not your fault. Master is wrong. You’re my first disciple, I should be by your side the most.” Chen Wentian said, trying to sooth her.

Lin Qingcheng’s lips trembled and she quickly placed a kiss on his lips before hugging him tightly once again.

She went on to talk about her insecurities as first disciple, mostly about how her background was the least impressive out of all of his disciples. She had no large clan, no cultivation background, no fame, no legacy. She was simply a peasant girl that was picked off the streets. Seeing Jasmine in action was especially shocking. Her immortal strength and soul stealing beauty were both something she admired yet feared she could never attain.

Finally, her most dire source of frustration was her lack of cultivation progress. Her journey so far was like a dream, from her lowly origin to her sky-high status as his first disciple. Her cultivation and her ascent had been so smooth and effortless. Yet, there was also tremendous fear that it was all indeed just a dream and that it could all end at any moment. Her first major stumbling block was like reality crashing down on her, filling her mind with doubt and uncertainty.

“What should I do… Help me, master…” Lin Qingcheng said shakily.

Chen Wentian looked down at her beautiful tearstained face, the same face that made his heart tremble that fateful day in Lin Town. He realized some things about himself and the mistakes he made.

Every woman was different. Each one had their own personality and their distinct needs. He was spoiled by independent women such as Zhou Ziyun and Wu Qianyu. The ice sisters were also self-dependent due to their sisterhood. He had forgotten about his first disciple who needed him to most.

He shouldn’t have sent her off on such a long and lonely mission. He shouldn’t have let her accept her own disciples so quickly. He also shouldn’t have taken her mysterious physique for granted. He realized he still had so much room to grow as master and as a man.

He leaned down until their noses touched and whispered, “Chengcheng, I will help you every step of the way. I will help you achieve everything you’ve dreamed of. And I just want you to know… you will always be my first forever.”

He then captured her lips and sealed his promise to her with a deep kiss.

140