186. Star in the Sky
10.4k 5 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian was amazed by the intensity of the orgasm when he finally came down from his high. This was not the first time since Lin Qingcheng had entered the Spirit Initiate Realm where they both had reached their peak at exactly the same time. Yet this time felt completely different.

Perhaps she had unlocked another ability for her physique, he thought.

He was immediately excited by the idea and his little dragon that was still inside her roared back to life in response. Seeing she was still recovering, he hugged her waist and sat down in the hot tub with her on his lap. He then started to rock his hips, gently thrusting into her once more.

Lin Qingcheng, however, didn’t know what he was doing. She was lost in her spiritual sea, where waves of turbulent spiritual energy were crashing against her. Her powerful, shattering orgasm had indeed unlocked something within her. It was not a new ability but a wonderful improvement to one she already possessed.

There was now a brand-new star twinkling high above her spiritual sea. This pinprick of white light was the only one in the sky. It looked similar to the stars she saw in her mind sea with her disciples yet it also felt totally different.

But before she could study it further, she felt renewed surges of pleasure erupt from her center. Her orgasm had just finished yet another one was quickly building. She smiled and welcomed the blissful feelings once more.

“Give it to me, please!” She begged out loud while still unconscious.

Chen Wentian’s pride swelled upon hearing her desperate plea and he fucked her harder and faster.

“Ooooh, yesssss… give it to me!”

Her delirious voice was quickly driving him mad. His thrusts became rougher and more frantic as his second released neared.

The intensity was unbearable… his balls began to constrict as if they were being squeezed dry…

He let out a long and shuddering groan as he finally lost control…

Above Lin Qingcheng’s spiritual sea, the tiny star suddenly exploded with a ray of brilliant light. It was small at first, but it grew larger and larger as it shot down. It finally reached the surface and crashed through with a massive eruption of spiritual energy!

Her spiritual sea could not hold such an amount of power and was forced to expand rapidly. The waves became like tsunamis as they overflowed and overwhelmed her.

Boom!

3rd Level of the Spirit Initiate Realm!

Lin Qingcheng’s eyes opened as the breakthrough broke her out of her trance. She didn’t know where she was until a familiar pair of lips found hers for a tender kiss.

“Chengcheng, congratulations!” Chen Wentian said.

“Thanks…” She muttered blushingly as she noticed he was still firmly lodged inside her.

She squirmed in his arms awkwardly and he took the cue to finally separate their hips. His limp member came out of her with a plop. Soon, globs of his seed dribbled out of her pussy lips and her thighs. His eyes bulged as he took in this incredible sight.

She saw where he was looking and also glanced down.

“Master, you bad egg!” She squealed and hurriedly washed it all away.

Chen Wentian laughed heartily and pulled her in for another kiss.

Eventually, they ended their fun in the bathroom and dried each other off. They then moved onto Lin Qingcheng’s bed where she described the new developments in her spiritual sea.

He knew about her experiments to try and absorb other people’s orgasmic energy but he didn’t expect it to come to fruition so soon. She had been stuck at the 2nd Level of the Spirit Initiate Realm for a few months and the energy she successfully took from him finally drove her over the edge.

Her past experiments never quite worked out. She could establish a connection with her disciples but their energy was too weak to give her any benefit. On the other hand, his star refused to show up in the sky above her spiritual sea. She tried many times but it all failed until tonight…

“When my star finally appeared, we both came together. Perhaps that is the key to forming a connection? Or… perhaps it is due to the blessing from the Legacy of Moonlight?” Chen Wentian wondered out loud.

He also didn’t know why his orgasms were several times more intense than normal. It could be due to the mysterious connection that was formed between them or it could still be the blessing. After they had sex, he sensed a foreign energy enter his body as the blessing spread from her to him. It was still quite mysterious and he wasn’t sure exactly what it did to either of them. Perhaps it even helped her form the starry connection.

Lin Qingcheng didn’t know how either but she also didn’t care. The night was still young and she had one thing on her mind…

Chen Wentian was pulled out of his thoughts as she cupped his face and rudely stuck her tongue down his throat.

“You minx…” He growled.

His thoughts were abandoned as he decided to answer her desires.

They fell onto the bed, with heated kisses and needy hands roaming across each other’s body. Her nipples were erect and enticing so he pinched them hard, eliciting delicious gasps. Her fingers responded by reaching down to his groin and giving his little dragon a tender greeting.

At some point or another, Lin Qingcheng pulled out a bottle of fragrant lubricant from her spatial ring and lathered every inch of his dick with it. Once it was ready, she laid on her back and pulled her legs above her head, giving him a full view her beautiful shaved pussy and puckered asshole.

“Master, please…”

“Please, please what?” He asked, grinning at her.

“Master, please… use my ass!” She squealed, blushing madly.

Chen Wentian laughed and quickly obliged. He knelt in front of her and spread apart her butt cheeks. He then rubbed the tip of his dick against her tight hole, transferring plenty of lubrication. Once she was ready, he put his entire weight behind his hips and slid into her vice-like tunnel in one powerful thrust.

“Ooooohhh!” Lin Qingcheng wailed as he speared her ass.  

She missed this… It had been so long since they had done it in the ass. She usually preferred her pussy over anal but once in a while, she would crave it uncontrollably. She simply had to have it… his fiery rod of flesh buried deep in her other hole… It was an itch that had to be scratched and her master was the only one that could help her!

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

She screamed as he fucked her with long hard thrusts. His dick was well lubricated and it slid in and out of her with ease. Her tight muscles were stretched tortuously by his thickness. Her deepest parts were painfully stabbed by his cockhead each time he bottomed out. These sensations were completely different from her pussy and way more intense. As a result, the pleasure it brought was also fundamentally on another level.

She continued to cry out incoherently as he forcefully fucked her.

She was gradually swamped by the tidal waves of ecstasy that he caused her.

Over and over… she could not hold on much longer…

She eventually lost all control and unconsciously retreated into her spiritual sea only to see her master’s star shine bright once more. In an instant, a ray of fiery light descended like a heavenly spear.

Her spiritual sea erupted, turning into a boiling sea of pleasure. It was too strong; it was unbearable. It washed away all of her senses and she no longer knew what was happening. Her eyes saw white as the orgasmic energy finally overwhelmed her consciousness.

144