204. Side Story: Matchmaking (I)
9.2k 7 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a grand sprawling mansion in River East City, a heated meeting was taking place inside a large meeting hall. There was a middle-aged couple at the head of the room, flanked by rows of people on both sides. The couple’s expressions were mixed and the woman finally tugged on the man’s sleeves, unable to bear the ruckus any longer.

“Quiet!” The man called out and banged his fists against the wooden table.

The room quieted down after a few more bangs and every looked over at their leader. Among the faces, there were many old men and women but a fair number of youths as well.

“I have taken all of your candidates into consideration… I like all of them and it is a difficult decision.” He said. “They are all great men that would bring many benefits to our clan.”

“Zhou Tong!” The woman beside him tugged his shirt again. Her voice urgent and tinged with anger.

“Ahem… what I meant is… a great man that would make our daughter happy! Of course!” Zhou Tong quickly corrected himself.

“Madam Ping is correct; no man is suitable unless Mistress Zhou likes him!” Zhou Lai said, stroking his beard.

“Oh, you seem confident in your candidate then. Why are you still being so mysterious with him?” Zhou Wangliang countered.

“Wangliang, don’t be rude.” Zhou Tong admonished him, “Since you are so confident, make your final pitch for your candidate.”

“Yes, my lord!” Zhou Wangliang and he stood up along with his brother, Zhou Wanli.

The two produced a golden scroll and unfurled it.

“My lord, please take a look. This is the royal decree from Golden Yu Dynasty that rules over all of Golden Yu Province directly to the west of Dragon Flower Province.”

Zhou Tong took the scroll and read the contents, “Crown prince? Hmm… sworn to be empress? One hundred thousand taels of gold, twenty chests of treasure, and a whole city… A very firm offer indeed, very intriguing!”

“Hmph, just an empress? How many other consorts and concubines will this crown prince take in his lifetime? We don’t know anything about his temperament or how he will treat our Ziyun.” Madam Ping countered.

“But madam, please consider the enormous business and political benefits!” Zhou Wanli argued, “The Bright Moon Kingdom fell under Lin Qingcheng’s complete control and it ruined a lot of our plans. Time and effort, completed wasted! Her power over the province is so firm, it is hard to compete. We should expand to the neighboring provinces before Immortal Blue Dragon’s other disciples set their sights on them. Golden Yu Province is perfect, it is a prospering province and it has no immortal there!”

Zhou Tong stroked his beard and thought about the two brothers’ words. “Good candidate, good candidate… Now, who is next?”

“My lord!” It was Zhou Weizi’s turn. He stood up along with a large contingent of the family. “We believe that our fortunes still lie within Dragon Flower Province. We have made many inroads with Bright Moon Kingdom and it is not completely for naught. If Mistress Zhou wishes to fight for a piece of the pie, I’m sure Immortal Blue Dragon will not be so stingy. That is why we feel that it is best if she chooses a husband from within the Zhou Clan and further solidify our clan’s foothold within our home province.”

Several elders murmured in approval. They did not like marrying Zhou Ziyun off to another province or another family. Who knows what would happen there where the Zhou Clan’s influence was nearly zero? There were many suitable young men from the branch families and Zhou Ziyun would likely appreciate being able to keep her control over the Zhou Clan.

“I agree with Zhou Weizi, my lord!” Zhou You spoke up.

As manager of Moonlight City affairs, Zhou You’s status had skyrocketed and now held huge sway within the clan.

“I can personally attest to Mistress Zhou’s close relationship with the first disciple. They are like sworn sisters. We don’t have to be on guard towards the House of Paradise or her faction. We can still work together just as before. There is room for both disciples within the province. They are the first and second disciples afterall.”

“Don’t be naïve.” Zhou Wangliang said heatedly, “One from the House of Paradise will be crowned queen of Bright Moon Kingdom. We all know what that means. One mountain cannot hold two tigers. We must prepare for the future!”

The meeting hall once again devolved in chaos as several discussions took place at the same time. Zhou Tong looked at his wife helplessly. Madam Ping crossed her arms and gave him a displeased look, like it was all his fault, which it indeed was. It was his idea to find a suitable match for his most talented and only child. Zhou Ziyun was already twenty and should have already been married by now. Heck, she should have already given him grandchildren!

Zhou Tong turned to Zhou Lai for some help but the old man had a carefree and amused expression.

“Uncle, you seem to have some thoughts?” He asked tentatively.

“Heh… I have indeed gained some wonderful insights, but I cannot share them unless the young mistress permits me.” Zhou Lai said with wide grin.

“You…” Zhou Tong sighed helplessly and tried to get the meeting back in order.

---

“So… what you’re telling me is that your father tried to marry you off without my permission?” Chen Wentian asked.

Zhou Ziyun gave him a smirk from the opposite side of the hot tub. They were having one of their customary baths together. Although they were in Black Rock City, Zhou Ziyun somehow made sure that her room had a private bath. While he did occasionally have sexy baths with his other disciples, Zhou Ziyun was the only one that insisted on them. It was her favorite pastime and she somehow always managed to drag him in with her.

“Why? Are you worried?” She teased, “One of the candidates is quite good, crown prince of the Golden Yu Dynasty. I almost swooned.”

Chen Wentian let out a growl and pulled her into his arms.

“I don’t believe you have the ability to swoon.” He said as he let his hands roam uninhibited across her naked body.

“Another was son of the prime minister of Bright Moon Kingdom.” She continued.

This only caused him to pinch her nipples and kiss her neck hungrily.

“Oh, there’s another one that you’ve probably met. He’s my second cousin Zhou Guanyu. He is quite handsome, don’t you think? Very dashing… The elders want to keep it in the family… Mmmm!”

Chen Wentian had enough and shut her up with a heavy kiss.

The fragrant bath water sloshed around the pair fought for supremacy. Fog filled the room, partly from the hot water and partly from their spiritual energy mixing together. Zhou Ziyun gave up all pretense and gave in to his fiery passion and her own desire.

He soon found her velvet sex with his hardness and sank into her with satisfied groan. He wasn’t about to let her get away from him.

Zhou Ziyun laughed and wiggled her hips, driving him even deeper into her pussy.

“Do you like that?” She whispered.

“Ziyun… you minx!”

“Ohh!” She cried as he thrust into her.

He was quite forceful and there was a bit of pain mixed in with pleasure as he probed her deepest, most sensitive folds. She had to hold onto him as he bucked his hips ferociously.

“Honey… slower…” She moaned.

“Ohh… slower…”

She was stretched to the limit and he simply felt massive inside her. Her breath caught in her throat as he continued to fuck her hard.

“Honeyyyy…” She squealed and begged.

Chen Wentian didn’t let her go so easily. She had teased him in a way that let loose his primal instincts. He had to punish her, even if she didn’t mean it. He had to prove to her that she belonged to him.

“Your mine!” He growled as he raised her out of the water.

He held her up in midair with his arms around her legs and his hands firmly on her pert buttocks. It was the perfect position for him to bounce her on his dick, letting him fuck her deepest parts with long hard thrusts. It felt amazing, and it was even more amazing to see her writhe and struggle and moan helplessly.

“Say it! Who’s your man?” He urged her, “Say it!”

Zhou Ziyun was in heaven. Her pussy and her senses were being pummeled into a puddle of bliss. It was a pure and raw fucking like she had never experienced. She held onto his neck for dear life as he plowed into her, claiming her, ruining her, driving her mad with passion.

“You are!” She cried out in surrender. “You’re my one and only man!”

“Say it again!”

“Please! You are… Ahhh!”

She lost her words as her mind exploded in stars. Her orgasm erupted without warning, overflowing and spreading out from her overstimulated pussy throughout her body. She clutched him and shuddered uncontrollably.

“Ahhhhh… master…”

Her moans and primal wails along with the tightening of her pussy was too much for him and he also came right after. There was something about seeing a lover’s release that drove his through the limit. He couldn’t control it and he didn’t want to.

Jets of searing cum blasted into her sex, right where she wanted. Her cries increased in volume as his hot essence only served to prolong her powerful climax. She was lost, she was dying, she was ascending, she was right where she wanted to be, with the man she wanted to be with. She was filled with happiness and she blurted out the only thing she was thinking in that moment. It was something she would have not been brave enough to say if she was rational. But in her fuzzy euphoric state, it seemed like the best idea in the world.

“Honey, I love you!”

136